Book Buying Addicts Anonymous discussion

Good Buys > November 2014 Purchases

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joseph (new)

Joseph  (bluemanticore) | 1864 comments Mod
New month, new shares. Share your November purchases here.

message 3: by Chris (new)

Chris Picked up Lost in Shangri-La by Michael Zuckoff for free on Kindle :)

message 4: by Cammie (last edited Nov 24, 2014 05:39PM) (new)

Cammie | 108 comments November purchases:

The Ghost Bride by Yangsze Choo Lizzy and Jane by Katherine Reay The Princess Spy by Melanie Dickerson Let It Snow Three Holiday Stories by John Green Love Finds You in Sisters, Oregon by Melody Carlson Love Finds You in Martha's Vineyard, MA by Melody Carlson Love Finds You in Pendleton, Oregon by Melody Carlson A March Bride (A Year of Weddings, #4) by Rachel Hauck Can't Let You Go (Katie Parker Productions, #4) by Jenny B. Jones Glad Tidings There's Something About Christmas\Here Comes Trouble by Debbie Macomber Sovereign (The Books of Mortals, #3) by Ted Dekker Where Treetops Glisten Three Stories of Heartwarming Courage and Christmas Romance During World War II by Tricia Goyer Love Finds You Under the Mistletoe by Irene Brand and Love Finds You in Frost, Minnesota (Love Finds You) by Judy Baer

message 5: by Joseph (new)

A bunch of goodies to start the month: South by Patrick McDonnell Just Like Heaven by Patrick McDonnell Living the Dream A Mutts Treasury by Patrick McDonnell Lethal Letters (A Books by the Bay Mystery #6) by Ellery Adams The Black Stiletto Endings & Beginnings by Raymond Benson Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7) by Darynda Jones

message 6: by Cherry (new)

Cherry (lithmuspaper) | 22 comments I bought The Young Elites (The Young Elites, #1) by Marie Lu and The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #3) by Michelle Hodkin . I can't wait to finish the Mara Dyer series.

message 7: by Ilean (new)

Ilean (ileanfulton) | 242 comments Not a purchase but a Goodreads Gieaway. 3rd book from Gooedreads Giveaway in a week!
Thank you Goodreads, Scott McCloud First Second Books for The Sculptor by Scott McCloud.

message 8: by Samantha A (new)

Samantha A Just a couple from yesterday:

Misery by Stephen King (MM paperback, $4.50) (I own this one already but I love this edition)
Rosemary's Baby by Ira Levin (MM paperback, $4)
The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett (paperback, free)
Dreamland by Kevin Baker (paperback, free)

Misery by Stephen King Rosemary's Baby by Ira Levin The Pillars of the Earth (The Pillars of the Earth, #1) by Ken Follett Dreamland by Kevin Baker

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (erinpaperbackstash) I haven't heard of the last two, Samantha, but Misery and Rosemary's Baby are great.

message 10: by Shannon (last edited Nov 06, 2014 08:23AM) (new)

Shannon  (bookjunkie57) | 353 comments I just got Scandalous Desires (Maiden Lane, #3) by Elizabeth Hoyt and One in a Million (Lucky Harbor, #12) by Jill Shalvis for 1.99 each from Bookshout.

Is anyone else using Bookshout? I've had it for a while for a couple of freebies but this is my first actual purchase from them.

message 11: by Joseph (new)

Some more deliveries: Encyclopedia of the Undead A Field Guide to Creatures That Cannot Rest in Peace by Bob Curran Deadly Curiosities (Deadly Curiosities, #1) by Gail Z. Martin I Lived on Butterfly Hill by Marjorie Agosín Wickedly Dangerous (Baba Yaga, #1) by Deborah Blake

message 12: by Lee (new)

Lee Whitney (boobearcat) | 99 comments I used to buy books new and used. Not so much now with new low income job. But I've won a few on Goodreads. And that's good enough for me!

message 13: by Spanxmcb (Yovanka) (last edited Dec 02, 2014 05:46AM) (new)

Spanxmcb (Yovanka)   (spanxmcb) | 27 comments Hi! New to the group!

I've found that I've run out of space for books in both my apartment and my storage locker, so my addiction has been transferred to ebooks where can buy to my heart's content and not really run out of room. I still buy physical copies of books I really enjoy, but find reading on my ereader a lot easier given the volume that I read in a year. I don't use the library as much as I probably should because I like to 'own' my books as well and often reread on a whim.

So far for November I have purchased:
Wolfishly Yours (Westfield Wolves, #6) by Lydia Dare Romancing the Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #5) by Jessica Clare Surrender (DISARM, #8) by June Gray Make You Remember (Dumont Bachelors, #2) by Macy Beckett Have Me (Stark Trilogy, #3.6) by J. Kenner Fighting the Fall (Fighting, #4) by J.B. Salsbury The Muse (Rothvale Legacy Historical Prequel, #1) by Raine Miller Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin, #3) by Robin LaFevers All He Desires (All or Nothing, #3) by C.C. Gibbs Nocte (The Nocte Trilogy, #1) by Courtney Cole Mistletoe & Hollywood An Eversea Series Novella & a Desire Resort Series Novella by Natasha Boyd Home (Social Media #6) by J.A. Huss

As of November 20th adding the following:
Out of Control (The Sentinels, #0.5) by Alexandra Ivy Born in Blood (The Sentinels, #1) by Alexandra Ivy God is Not Great How Religion Poisons Everything by Christopher Hitchens Stone Cold Touch (The Dark Elements, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout To Walk the Night (Kat Redding, #1) by E.S. Moore House of the Rising Sun (Crescent City, #1) by Kristen Painter The Wedding Trap (Second Service #1) by Adrienne Bell Broken Course (Wrecked and Ruined, #3) by Aly Martinez Romancing the Duke (Castles Ever After, #1) by Tessa Dare Denied (One Night, #2) by Jodi Ellen Malpas Love, in Spanish (Love, in English, #2) by Karina Halle Determined to Obey (The Dark Duet, #3.5) by C.J. Roberts Bag of Bones by Stephen King Heroes Die (The Acts of Caine, #1) by Matthew Woodring Stover The Restorer (Graveyard Queen, #1) by Amanda Stevens Warrior Trilogy (White Lion’s Lady, Black Lion’s Bride, Lady of Valor) by Tina St. John First Debt (Indebted, #2) by Pepper Winters One Night With a Billionaire (Novella) The Perfect Man by VickiLewis Thompson Can't Let Go (Love in the Balance, #1.5) by Jessica Lemmon The Funny Thing Is... by Ellen DeGeneres The Millionaire Affair (Love in the Balance, #3) by Jessica Lemmon Hard to Handle (Love in the Balance #2) by Jessica Lemmon The Abandoned (Graveyard Queen #0.5) by Amanda Stevens Think Twice (Rosato & Associates, #11) by Lisa Scottoline The Kingdom (Graveyard Queen, #2) by Amanda Stevens Earning Yancy (NSFW, #2) by C.C. Wood Burn for Me (Hidden Legacy, #1) by Ilona Andrews A Cursed Bloodline (Weird Girls #4) by Cecy Robson I Belong to You (Inside Out, #5) by Lisa Renee Jones Captivated by You (Crossfire, #4) by Sylvia Day About a Girl by Lindsey Kelk The Marriage Agenda (Entangled Indulgence) by Sarah Ballance Saving the CEO (49th Floor, #1) by Jenny Holiday Bunny and the Bear (Furry United Coalition, #1) by Eve Langlais Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4) by Catherine Bybee The Princess & the Penis by R.J. Silver Shocking Heaven (Room 103, #1) by D.H. Sidebottom Thrilling Heaven (Room 103, #2) by D.H. Sidebottom Denying Heaven (Room 103, #3) by D.H. Sidebottom Lucas (The Hunter Brothers, #1) by L.J. Dee For the Record (Record, #3) by K.A. Linde Depraved (Faces of Evil, #10) by Debra Webb The Wedding A Faces of Evil Short Story by Debra Webb

As of November 30th:

Time Out of Mind (Cora's Bond #3) by V.M. Black 325] Kim Harrison Bundle #1 by Kim Harrison Bewitched, Bothered, and Bitten (Bitten, #3) by C.C. Wood Sugar Rush (Friend-Zoned, #3) by Belle Aurora A Reason to Breathe (Reason, #1) by C.P. Smith A Reason To Kill (Reason #2) by C.P. Smith Take Me to Paradise (Sinners on Tour, #6.1) by Olivia Cunning Keep (The Command, #2) by Karyn Lawrence Breaking Love by M.J. Summers Don't Let Go (A Full Hearts Novella) by M.J. Summers Love's Sacrifice (The Billionaire Banker, #5) by Georgia Le Carre The Token Series (3 volume boxed set) by Marata Eros Degradation (The Kane Trilogy, #1) by Stylo Fantome Separation (The Kane Trilogy, #2) by Stylo Fantome Enslaved by the Ocean (Criminals of the Ocean, #1) by Bella Jewel Shakespeare's Sonnets (Arden Shakespeare) by William Shakespeare The King (The Original Sinners White Years, #2) by Tiffany Reisz Winning Appeal (Lawyers in Love, #4) by N.M. Silber Trashed (Stripped, #2) by Jasinda Wilder Hard to Come By (Hard Ink, #3) by Laura Kaye Forever & Always (The Ever Trilogy, #1) by Jasinda Wilder Rock Chick (Rock Chick, #1) by Kristen Ashley Filthy Beautiful Lust (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #3) by Kendall Ryan Alan Turing The Enigma Abridged  by Andrew Hodges Isn't She Lovely (Redemption, #0.5) by Lauren Layne Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1) by Leigh Bardugo Raging Star (Dust Lands, #3) by Moira Young S.E.C.R.E.T. Revealed (Secret, #3) by L. Marie Adeline The Witch With No Name (The Hollows, #13) by Kim Harrison Forever Starts Tonight (Loving on the Edge, #5.5) by Roni Loren Need You Tonight (Loving on the Edge, #5) by Roni Loren Not Until You (Loving on the Edge #3.5) by Roni Loren Semi-Charmed by Isabel Jordan

And that closes out my November book buying and doesn't count the Netgalley reads!

message 14: by Shannon (new)

Shannon  (bookjunkie57) | 353 comments Spanxmcb (Yovanka) wrote: "Hi! New to the group!

Welcome to the group! Seems like you will fit in well.

Spanxmcb (Yovanka)   (spanxmcb) | 27 comments Shannon wrote: " Welcome to the group! Seems like you will fit in well."

Thanks!

message 16: by Lára (last edited Nov 07, 2014 02:32PM) (new)

Lára  | 174 comments Ordered Shugo Chara!, Vol. 5: The New Kids, it's due to arrive soon. I'm so excited! Haven't read that one yet.

Already have first 4 volumes at home. The only low-down is that I wasn't able to order one of the 1st editions, like I did with first four, but re-print. That saddens me :(

message 17: by Shauna (new)

Shauna Castle | 105 comments Breakneck by Erica Spindler Deal Breaker (Myron Bolitar, #1) by Harlan Coben Street Dreams (Peter Decker/Rina Lazarus, #15) by Faye Kellerman and a hardcover of Touch & Go (Tessa Leoni, #2) by Lisa Gardner for $2 at a church sale & I ordered a bargain hardcover of Long Lost (Myron Bolitar, #9) by Harlan Coben

message 18: by Samantha A (new)

Samantha A Shauna wrote: "Breakneck by Erica SpindlerDeal Breaker (Myron Bolitar, #1) by Harlan CobenStreet Dreams (Peter Decker/Rina Lazarus, #15) by Faye Kellerman and a hardcover of Touch & Go (Tessa Leoni, #2) by Lisa Gardner for $2 at a church sale & I ordered a bargain hardcove..."

Ooh jealous of your Lisa Gardner score! It's one of the few I don't own.

message 19: by Samantha A (last edited Nov 13, 2014 04:18PM) (new)

Samantha A Now that my wedding is over, I can get back to book shopping, LOL!

At my used book store:
We Were the Mulvaneys by Joyce Carol Oates (paperback, $6)
The Host by Stephanie Meyer (paperback, $1)
Pilgrims by Elizabeth Gilbert (paperback, $1)
Saga #5 by Brian K Vaughan (comic book, $1)

At my comic book store:
Lumberjanes #1 by Noelle Stevenson (comic book, $6)
Lumberjanes #07 by Noelle Stevenson (comic book, $4.25)
Garfield #1 by Jim Davis (comic book, $2)
The Outrageous Origin by Jim Davis (comic book, $5) (Not this one, can't find it on GR)
Garfield 6 by Jim Davis (comic book, $2)
015 Garfield by Jim Davis (comic book, $4.25)
Saga #24 by Brian K Vaughan (comic book, $3.25)
(Comics were buy 2 get 1 free, so 2 of those were free)

We Were the Mulvaneys by Joyce Carol Oates The Host by Stephenie Meyer Pilgrims by Elizabeth Gilbert Saga #5 by Brian K. Vaughan Lumberjanes #1 by Noelle Stevenson Lumberjanes #07 by Noelle Stevenson Garfield #1 by Jim Davis The Outrageous Origin (Garfield's Pet Force, #1) by Jim Davis Garfield 6 by Jim Davis 015 Garfield (Album Couleur) by Jim Davis Saga #24 by Brian K. Vaughan

message 20: by Joseph (new)

More orders arrived: The Scarlet Spy by Andrea Pickens Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin, #3) by Robin LaFevers Let Sleeping Dogs Lie (Sister" Jane, #9) by Rita Mae Brown Vienna Nocturne by Vivien Shotwell Wolfsbane and Mistletoe by Charlaine Harris Wonderland House of Liddle TP (Wonderland (Unumbered)) by Raven Gregory The Dyer's Garden by Rita Buchanan The Book of Jezebel An Illustrated Encyclopedia of Lady Things by Anna Holmes The Bones of Paris (Harris Stuyvesant, #2) by Laurie R. King Buried (Goth Girl Mystery #1) by Linda Joy Singleton

message 21: by Samantha A (new)

Samantha A Oh I forgot about these two:

Revival by Stephen King (hardcover, $18)
The Lady & Sons, Too!: A Whole New Batch of Recipes from Savannah by Paula Deen (paperback, free) (AND IT'S SIGNED! Love this woman)

Revival by Stephen King The Lady & Sons, Too! A Whole New Batch of Recipes from Savannah by Paula H. Deen

message 23: by Ilean (new)

Ilean (ileanfulton) | 242 comments Not a purchase but another Goodreads giveaway! Came in the mail Belle Cora by Phillip Margullies. Thank you Goodreads, Phillip Nargullies and Anchor books.

message 24: by Samantha A (new)

Samantha A Stopped by a thrift store today and picked up 3:

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (paperback, $1)
Tell-All by Chuck Palahniuk (paperback, $1)
Fire by Kristin Cashore (paperback, $1)

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak Tell-All by Chuck Palahniuk Fire (Graceling Realm, #2) by Kristin Cashore

message 25: by Joseph (new)

Picked up used today: Angelic (Otherworld Stories, #9.3) by Kelley Armstrong The Nerd Who Loved Me (Nerds, #2) by Vicki Lewis Thompson Wild & Hexy (Hex, #2) by Vicki Lewis Thompson Over Hexed (Hex, #1) by Vicki Lewis Thompson Grey Zone (Dulcie Schwartz Mystery, #3) by Clea Simon Death Signs by H. Edward Hunsburger The Book Stops Here (A Bibliophile Mystery, #8) by Kate Carlisle Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops  by Jen Campbell

message 26: by Samantha A (new)

Samantha A Just a few today:

Started Early, Took My Dog by Kate Atkinson (paperback, $6)
And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie (MM paperback, $3, but he gave it to me on him)
Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald by Therese Anne Fowler (paperback, $1)
From a Buick 8 by Stephen King (hardcover, $1)

Started Early, Took My Dog by Kate Atkinson And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie Z A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald by Therese Anne Fowler From a Buick 8 by Stephen King

message 27: by Spanxmcb (Yovanka) (last edited Nov 20, 2014 12:14PM) (new)

Spanxmcb (Yovanka)   (spanxmcb) | 27 comments I've purchased about 30 books so far this month - ebooks - but it's a bit shameful really. I like a lot of cheap pop fiction reads. Because they're cheap - or better yet, free. I'm a bit more discerning with physical book purchases though due to limited real estate for storage. With ebooks, the sky (or SD card) is the limit. But I'll edit my previous post to add to this month's total...ok, well maybe I underestimated and it's somewhere closer to 60....

message 28: by Yuuki (last edited Nov 22, 2014 09:33AM) (new)

Yuuki Nakashima (yuukin) | 21 comments Nice to meet you!

I bought 2 books and won 2 Goodreads giveaways so far.

Bought:
Chicago Poems by Carl Sandburg Ordinary People Our Story by Ozzy Osbourne

Won:
Sakura by Harlan Hague An Angel's Alternative by Rick Brindle

I live in Japan and import books are expensive here, but I can't stop buying them...

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (erinpaperbackstash) Bought from Amazon:

Steelheart (Reckoners, #1) by Brandon Sanderson

I'm going to try and not buy too many books the rest of the year, have to save $$

message 30: by Lee (new)

Lee Whitney (boobearcat) | 99 comments yard sale today:Under the Black Flag by David Cordingly, Children of God by Mary Doria Russell and The Map Of Places by Brunonia Barry

message 31: by BlaiddDrwg (new)

BlaiddDrwg | 2 comments Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3) by Maggie Stiefvater Ballad A Gathering of Faerie (Books of Faerie, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater Lament (Books of Faerie, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater Proxy (Proxy, #1) by Alex London Guardian (Proxy, #2) by Alex London Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1) by Laini Taylor Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #2) by Laini Taylor Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3) by Laini Taylor Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) by Tahereh Mafi Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3) by Tahereh Mafi Destroy Me (Shatter Me, #1.5) by Tahereh Mafi Fracture Me (Shatter Me, #2.5) by Tahereh Mafi Touch by Alexi Zentner Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #1) by Ransom Riggs Hollow City (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #2) by Ransom Riggs Nightmares! by Jason Segel Divided (Divided, #1) by Eloise Dyson Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer My True Love Gave to Me Twelve Holiday Stories by Stephanie Perkins The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, #2) by James Dashner The Death Cure (Maze Runner, #3) by James Dashner The Kill Order (Maze Runner, #0.5) by James Dashner

not that I'm complaining but I think I might have a tiny problem...

message 32: by Joseph (new)

BlaiddDrwg wrote: "not that I'm complaining but I think I might have a tiny problem..."

Problem? What problem? I don't see any problem. :-)

message 33: by BlaiddDrwg (new)

BlaiddDrwg | 2 comments Joseph wrote: "BlaiddDrwg wrote: "not that I'm complaining but I think I might have a tiny problem..."

Problem? What problem? I don't see any problem. :-)"

you know what? you're right. and because I don't have any problems I should reward myself and go buy some more books this thursday ;)

message 34: by Samantha A (new)

Samantha A One for me, three for my son. He has turned into quite the reader, gets as excited as me when we go to a bookstore! (He's almost 6, and his reading level is far above what it's "supposed" to be)

One More Thing: Stories and Other Stories by B.J. Novak ($5, hardcover)
The Twits by Roald Dahl ($1, paperback)
George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl ($1, paperback)
The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar by Roald Dahl ($2, paperback)

One More Thing Stories and Other Stories by B.J. Novak The Twits by Roald Dahl George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar by Roald Dahl

message 35: by Shannon (new)

Shannon  (bookjunkie57) | 353 comments Samantha wrote: "One for me, three for my son. He has turned into quite the reader, gets as excited as me when we go to a bookstore! (He's almost 6, and his reading level is far above what it's "supposed" to be)
..."

I love it! The one thing I can't resist buying when the kids ask me is a book.

message 36: by Joseph (new)

Samantha wrote: "One for me, three for my son. He has turned into quite the reader, gets as excited as me when we go to a bookstore! (He's almost 6, and his reading level is far above what it's "supposed" to be)
..."

That's fantastic to hear, Samantha, and you picked a great author for him, too. Roald Dahl is one of my favorite authors.

message 37: by Ilean (new)

Ilean (ileanfulton) | 242 comments Not a purchase but another Goodreads giveaway book!
The Heart Has It's Reasons by Maria Duenas hardback, Atria Books.
Than you Hoodreads giveaways. I am currently reading the latest freebie from Goodreads, Belle Cora by Phillip Margulies. I am enjoying it very much.

message 38: by K C (new)

K C Smith | 26 comments Absolutely agree, Joseph. Roald Dahl has written books that simply need to be read. Matilda is my all-time favorite, although I love most of his work.

message 39: by Joseph (new)

A whole bunch of books from a whole bunch of different sources, what fun!
Amazon: Abracadaver (Esther Diamond, #7) by Laura Resnick Walk Through the Valley (Psalm 23 Mysteries #8) by Debbie Viguié Dae's Christmas Past by Joyce Lavene Ivy and Intrigue A Very Selwick Christmas by Lauren Willig Muzzled (Kate Turner, DVM #1) by Eileen Brady
Thriftbooks: Being Emily by Rachel Gold
Library used book shelf: The Annotated Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle A Natural History of the Ducks, Vol. 2 by John Charles Phillips CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics by David R. Lide The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Trees by David F. More Not War But Murder Cold Harbor 1864 by Ernest B. Furgurson The First American Army The Untold Story of George Washington and the Men Behind America's First Fight for Freedom by Bruce Chadwick

message 40: by Joseph (new)

One more delivery: That Witch! by Zoe Lynne

message 41: by MissJessie (last edited Nov 30, 2014 05:47PM) (new)

MissJessie | 37 comments My November purchases. Many are gifts for my DH which I will also read sometime this year (the WWII and Upfield and Westlake books are for him first, me second).

Seeing this list explains my Discover bill. Most of them were luckily purchased at a library warehouse sale for a few dollars each, though not all sadly.

The White House Cookbook (1898 edition) Ziemann, Hugo

Green Tea for the Brain Pehoushek, Joseph

The Ax Westlake, Donald E.

Doctor Who - The Wheel of Ice Baxter, Stephen

Navajo Weapon: The Navajo Code Talkers McClain, Sally

Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo Lawson, Ted W.

End Of The Imperial Japanese Navy, The Ito, Manasori

Put A Lid On It Westlake, Donald E.

Smoke Westlake, Donald E.
The Hook Westlake, Donald E.

Typewriter Battalion: Dramatic Frontline Dispatches from World War II Stenbuck, Jack

The Last Battle Ryan, Cornelius

Baby, Would I Lie? (Sara & Jack, #2) Westlake, Donald E.

Man of Two Tribes Upfield, Arthur W.

The Irregulars: Roald Dahl and the British Spy Ring in Wartime Washington Conant, Jennet

The Noble Saboteurs Ronald, Seth

Since You Went Away: World War II Letters from American Women on the Home Front Litoff, Judy Barrett

Letters from a Self-Made Merchant to His Son Lorimer, George

The Mystery of Swordfish Reef Upfield, Arthur W.

Instrument and Radio Flying Day, Karl S.

Harley-Davidson History & Mystique Leffingwell, Randy *

The Will of the Tribe Upfield, Arthur W.
No Footprints in the Bush Upfield, Arthur W.

Book of Culture (vintage) Lane, Harriet

Dirty Little Secrets of World War II: Military Information No
One Told You about the Greatest, Most Terrible War in History Dunnigan, James F.

The Doolittle Raid Schultz, Duane

Agent Zigzag: A True Story of Nazi Espionage, Love, and Betrayal Macintyre, Ben

A Perfect Crime Abrahams, Peter

Wings Of Morning: The Story Of The Last American Bomber Shot

Down Over Germany In World War II Childers, Thomas

Good Morning, Midnight (Dalziel & Pascoe, #2 Hill, Reginald

In Sheep's Clothing (Torie O'Shea, #7) MacPherson, Rett *

Diamond Head Knief, Charles

Hour Game (Sean King & Michelle Maxwell, #2) Baldacci, David

Tied Up In Tinsel (Roderick Alleyn, #27) Marsh, Ngaio

Skeleton Key (Gregor Demarkian, #16) Haddam, Jane

Fade Away (Myron Bolitar, #3) Coben, Harlan

message 43: by Kate (new)

Kate | 37 comments This month I bought 41 Deluxe Edition, Carlos Santana's new memior, The CeCe Clause, 100 Thing Every Rangers Fan Must Know Before They Die, Brook Shield's memoir, Drew Barrymore's Photography book, and another copy of Goldfinch.

message 44: by Lee (new)

Lee Whitney (boobearcat) | 99 comments Just bought Incantation by Alice Hoffman from the Goodwill for 99 cents.

message 45: by Ashley Marie (new)

Ashley Marie November purchases... I think I've got everything here

The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike, #1) by Robert Galbraith The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike, #2) by Robert Galbraith Thieftaker (Thieftaker Chronicles, #1) by D.B. Jackson All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque The Lost World (Jurassic Park, #2) by Michael Crichton Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill The Color Purple by Alice Walker The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco The Prince of Mist (Niebla, #1) by Carlos Ruiz Zafón Ballad A Gathering of Faerie (Books of Faerie, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater Magnifico The Brilliant Life and Violent Times of Lorenzo de' Medici by Miles J. Unger The Celts Conquerors of Ancient Europe  by Christiane Eluère Misery by Stephen King Hild by Nicola Griffith The Shadow of the Wind (The Cemetery of Forgotten Books, #1) by Carlos Ruiz Zafón The Boxer Rebellion The Dramatic Story of China's War on Foreigners that Shook the World in the Summer of 1900 by Diana Preston The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Millennium, #3) by Stieg Larsson Saving Zasha by Randi Barrow Finding Zasha by Randi Barrow The Tokaido Road A Novel of Feudal Japan by Lucia St. Clair Robson Once Upon a Time in the North (His Dark Materials, #0.5) by Philip Pullman The Bunnicula Collection by James Howe Rage (Riders of the Apocalypse, #2) by Jackie Morse Kessler Loss (Riders of the Apocalypse, #3) by Jackie Morse Kessler Breath (Riders of the Apocalypse, #4) by Jackie Morse Kessler The Road to Jerusalem (The Knight Templar, #1) by Jan Guillou The Clan of the Cave Bear (Earth's Children, #1) by Jean M. Auel The Valley of the Horses (Earth's Children, #2) by Jean M. Auel The Blade Itself (The First Law, #1) by Joe Abercrombie