The Darkest Hour (Warriors, #6) The Darkest Hour discussion

Who likes Scourge ?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Coalpelt I don't like scourge but I saw lots of people who liked him so I ask you this question:

Who likes Scourge ?

Animallover1234 Not me!!!!

Elizabethk I don't mind scourge..

Jessica If things had gone differently when he was a kitten, he might have been a better character.

Animallover1234 Jessica wrote: "If things had gone differently when he was a kitten, he might have been a better character."

I agree with you.

Izzy Why would anyone like HIM? He's a murderer and you guys are saying, oh he's not the best, I don't mind him. WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!????????? He killed so many cats, and did so many wrong things that he is more evil than Tigerstar!!!! And everyone hates him!! So why wouldn't anyone hate SCOURGE!! The cat who could kill dogs??? HELLO????? The one who kept dog teeth around his neck???? Is anyone paying attention in the story!!!! Everyone should hate SCOURGE!! He's a MURDERER!!

Well, that's my opinion. Who's next?

Animallover1234 Hungergames19 wrote: "Why would anyone like HIM? He's a murderer and you guys are saying, oh he's not the best, I don't mind him. WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!????????? He killed so many cats, and did so many wrong things that..."

i TOTALLY agree with you. I HATE SCOURGE! But if his past was better, then he would be a better cat is what i'm saying. I still hate him.

Izzy Animallover1234 wrote: "Hungergames19 wrote: "Why would anyone like HIM? He's a murderer and you guys are saying, oh he's not the best, I don't mind him. WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!????????? He killed so many cats, and did so ..."

Yeah, he probably would be like Firestar. A kittypet turned to a warrior

Coalpelt i agree with Hungergames19 i just didn't find the words to say it

Celest I tend to enjoy villains more than the hero. Although it's funny I love tabbies but I wanted to beat Tigerstar with a pan, mostly due to some of my favorite cats deaths he caused directly or indirectly. But I actually liked Scourge's bits in the book. Yes, he's evil or what we consider evil, and he did things that would easily put him higher than Tigerstar, but in an odd way, he had more honor. He kept his word that the forest cats had three days to give their answer. So I can't fully hate him because of that.

message 11: by HollyLeaf (new) - added it

HollyLeaf i Hate him even if i am hollyleaf

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ *Raises hand* Scourge fan!

message 13: by Oda (new) - rated it 3 stars

Oda The sharpened dogteeth on the claws were so stupid. -_-

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ Oda wrote: "The sharpened dogteeth on the claws were so stupid. -_-"

True. Very true.

Jaylie I like him as a villian, because he had a decent reason to be evil.

Shelby I agree with a lot of what is said here! Scourge is a very good antagonist, and killing Tigerstar was very shocking and made for a fun twist. He is not a good cat at all, however, and I am glad he died that same book.