DumbleDORKS discussion

Marvel Universe > Avengers Infinity Wars: Part 1 (2018)

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments

message 3: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments Agreed.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I was gonna ask if there was a topic on this and there is! I'm also very excited.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Marvel has released the production trailer!!!!!!

https://trailers.apple.com/trailers/m...

ℓуηη, ℓσкιѕℓутнєя¢ℓαω | 7 comments Ahhhhhh!!! I can't wait to see this!!!! :D So stoked!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ikr!!!!!!

ℓуηη, ℓσкιѕℓутнєя¢ℓαω | 7 comments Yesh!!!!! At the same time though, I'm going to be sad, as it's the beginning of the final Avengers :( *sniffs*

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I tottaly agree.

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Christmas (librarygirl12) | 3 comments Oh my goodness I am totally freaking out over this!!!

message 11: by Kou (new)

Kou G. (alliensy) | 5 comments Can't wait for this movie, for real. After being disappointed with Ant-Man and Civil War - when I had my expectations really high -, I'm hoping for this movie to satisfy my need for superheroes AGAIN. Well, Doctor Strange already did that but you know... Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy plus Doctor Strange, all in one (two) movies? Take all my money now.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol yeah. I thought AntMan was pretty good, Civil War just made me mad. But we have several other new Marvel movies to look forward to before Infinity War. Like Spiderman Homecoming and Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2. And Logan just came out!

message 13: by Kou (new)

Kou G. (alliensy) | 5 comments Elizabeth•it's all for the Lord• wrote: "Lol yeah. I thought AntMan was pretty good, Civil War just made me mad. But we have several other new Marvel movies to look forward to before Infinity War. Like Spiderman Homecoming and Guardians o..."

I'm such a sucker for Guardians of the Galaxy and I can't wait to see the film!! And my expectations for Spiderman Homecoming are so high because I'm a big fan of Tom Holland, that guy is so cool, so great. I'm sure he'll be the best Spiderman.

I saw Logan the other day! And it was an amazing movie but perhaps I'm missing something because there are some things I didn't understand and nobody cares to explain :\

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree. I have high hopes for Spiderman and Guardians of the Galaxy.

So I have I question for you about Logan. I know it's rated R for nudity and action. The action is ok with my parents but is the nudity really bad? I'm 13, so is it like, something that I shouldn't see until I'm much older or is it not so bad?

message 15: by Kou (new)

Kou G. (alliensy) | 5 comments Elizabeth•it's all for the Lord• wrote: "I agree. I have high hopes for Spiderman and Guardians of the Galaxy.

So I have I question for you about Logan. I know it's rated R for nudity and action. The action is ok with my parents but is ..."

There's no nudity as far as I remember.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Really? That's good. I saw it was rated R for action and nudity but that's good there's none in there. Thanks!

message 17: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Christmas (librarygirl12) | 3 comments There is a brief glimpse of female upper-body frontal nudity when a woman pulls down her gown partially to flash her breasts at a male character. I think the violence is probably more concern to parents, but just so you are aware.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok thank you!

message 19: by Autumn (new)

Autumn Johnston (autumnjewelj) | 9 comments Yay!!!!! I just watched Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 so excited to see them in infinity war!!!!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I know right!