DumbleDORKS discussion

Marvel Universe > Thor: Ragnarok (2017)

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't decided if I am more excited for this or the next Captain America!!

message 3: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 12768 comments Well this one has Loki... But the other one has Cap... LOKI... CAP...

message 4: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments Right??? (That scene in The Avengers where Cap faced down Loki was such an emotionally confusing scene)
SZdfghjkggdfs, I CAN'T WAIT.

message 5: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 12768 comments Ahhhh

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) | 1584 comments Loki's impossible not to feel sorry for, a wisecracker, and a anti-hero. So we can't get enough of him :D.

In myth, Loki led Zombie Forces of the UnderworldTM against the Asgardians--Will he be the villain in this, d'you think?

I actually am anticipating this more than Civil War, actually.... But I'll probably become a bit more hyped up in time. And after The Winter Soldier has sunken in.

message 7: by Rebecca L (new)

Rebecca L (rebeccalsnowe) I am biting my nails about this movie coming out for in Ragnorik everyone dies including my favorite character in the world Loki! WAHHHHHHH WE'll MISS YOU!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

It's supposed to be darker than Dark World. And Natalee Portman isn't gonna be in it! I'm still excited though.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Has anybody seen the trailer? I just watched it and it's awesome!!! I'll post the link.

Rebecca (pagescollective) | 2113 comments I'm honestly kinda disappointed by the trailer because it's nothing like I expected. Also, it has a Guardians if the Galaxy feel to it...
But I'm still excited for the movie and seeing where they take these characters!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

So true. Did you see his hair is really short in the scene where him and Hulk battle?

message 13: by Eve (new)

Eve (arweneve) | 2344 comments I loved this movie! It was so different than the other two and the soundtrack was PHENOMENAL! I loved Loki and Thor but Valkyrie sort of bothered me, she's just not my favorite.