DumbleDORKS discussion

Marvel Universe > Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (2017)

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments

message 2: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy (stairstepjitters) | 155 comments Is it bad that this evoked 0% emotion from me? Me, an avid Marvel lover?

You know what, forget it. I'm not excited for this.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm so excited. I finaly watched the first one and I'll have to admit it all went by really fast. I think I need to rewatch it.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it's gonna be called War of Kings. I saw that somewhere but now I can't find where I saw it.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

The trailer is out today!!!!!!!

message 6: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments Elizabeth wrote: "The trailer is out today!!!!!!!"

What did you think?

message 7: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 129 comments I'll have to watch the trailer. I didn't know it was out yet!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

It looked pretty cool from the trailer. It was only like 1 minute 30 seconds but it looked good.

message 9: by Aly (new)

Aly (cinnamonclassics) | 21 comments It looked so cool! Guardians of the Galaxy is one of my favourite Marvel movies so far so I'm very excited for the next one!

Baby Groot in that little jacket though.

message 10: by Eve (new)

Eve (arweneve) | 2344 comments THAT TRAILER AH

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

They just released another trailer and it looks really good.

message 12: by Umm.Itz.Jewel (new)

Umm.Itz.Jewel (ummitzautumn) | 9 comments Just watched the first one tonight so pumped

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

So excited!

message 14: by Eve (new)

Eve (arweneve) | 2344 comments I'm so excited!! Has anyone noticed that the style of the Thor Ragnarock trailer is really similar to these?

message 15: by Aly (new)

Aly (cinnamonclassics) | 21 comments Yes! The Thor trailer was giving me such Guardians vibes! But I'm so excited for Guardians. It's out today where I live! But I'm only seeing it this weekend.