Comments Showing 1-50 of 627 (627 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Hey there.

message 2: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Why hello!

message 3: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Haha. Hey.

What kind of rp would you like to do? MxF, FxF, MxM? Romance? Mystery? Drama?

message 4: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments I'm alright with any genders and I prefer dramatic romance haha.

message 5: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Okay, dramatic romance it is. Do you go to PM? I think I want FxF or if you want we can do doubles...

message 6: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments FxF is fine. I do got to PM if you're alright with it.

message 7: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Cool beans. Do you want to put up your character?

message 8: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Well, is there any specific plot you want to follow?

message 9: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Oh! Haha. I hadn't. even thought of that. Um, how about you come up with something.

message 10: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Alright well, what age group are you interested in?

message 11: by Wawa (new)

Wawa I think between 17 and 25 is fine. How about you?

message 12: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Sounds great to me.

Alright, so random ideas:
Forbidden type things due to class, race, profession, etc.
One girl is married/engaged to a man
One girl is pregnant or gets pregnant
Strict parents of some kind
etc.
That sort of thing.

Um, best friends
enemies
random meeting

Can't think haha

message 13: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Hmmm...I like the race thing. And I like the random meeting and the enemies and that one of them is in a relationship. I think it would be cool if we could mix them up somehow.

Can't think either. hehe.

message 14: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Alright. So typical white girl (Girl A) has been the perfect little thing all her life. Married (or engaged) to a handsome, fairly well of young man. Things are going perfectly, except she isn't remotely happy. She can't figure out why. Then, one day, she gets a new neighbor or coworker or something of the sort. A black girl (Girl B) of pretty much the opposite spectrum of the world. The immediately dislike each other, but there is something brewing between them that Girl A doesn't understand in the least.

Girl B can be openly into girls, a closest lesbian, or whatever.

message 15: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Okay. Sounds good. I want to be Girl B if you don't mind.

And I guess we can decided the little details about each of them when we figure out they're characters.

I guess it's also better if they are in their 20s...?

message 16: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Yeah I think that would be best. 20 to 25. I was hoping you wanted to be Girl B haha. Ok, anyway, so like, new neighbors? I'll make my character in a bit! You can work on yours if you want to. She can be as detailed, or not detailed, as you want.

message 17: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Haha. I was hoping you wanted to be A. Great minds...

Yeah, neighbours is fine.

I'll work on mine as well. I'll just put the basics; name, age, personality and a bit of history and a pic.

message 18: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Sounds great, I'll work on mine whenever I can.

message 19: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Oh! And what time period? Modern? Or more in the past because of the race thing?

message 20: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Okay, I was going to say modern because it's easier. There's still some racism...right?

message 21: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Yeah of course there is haha. Sorry about being gone so long

message 22: by Wawa (new)

Wawa It's okay. Did you manage to do your character?

message 23: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Not yet, sorry, day of the dead party at my house haha.

message 24: by Wawa (new)

Wawa You're having a party? I'm jealous. haha.

That's cool. I'm waiting on you whenever you can.

message 25: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Alright, I'll make mine right now.

It wasn't a huge party, mostly neighbors. I'm not Mexican at all but we always have a Day of the Dead party with the shrine and everything. Traditional food, all that jazz haha.

message 26: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Name: Emily Kartz

Appearance:

Personality: Emily is generally a very happy, easy going person. She can find a way to enjoy almost any activity, location, person, or task put in front of her. However, lately it has become almost a chore to try and stay positive or happy. She finds more and more that she just wants to curl up with a book and pretend the rest of the world doesn't exist and that she's as happy as the people in the stories. She's not one to give up though, so she still continues to look for her happiness with mind blocking out the bad and searching for the good, the perfect.

History: Emily has lived the perfect life. She's the youngest of three. The only girl. She was athletic in school, got good grades, got into college, met the man of every girl's dreams. She moved in with him when they got engaged. They live in a little house with the perfect view. Her whole life has been the picture of perfect, and yet she isn't happy. She isn't satisfied with anything, and she just can't understand why. She has always had a secret, but she refuses to believe that it is anything real. She's engaged to a man, after all, not a woman. She chooses to believe it's only an urge she never got to live out in college.

message 27: by Wawa (new)

Wawa I like her already. :D

message 28: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Yay!

message 29: by Wawa (last edited Nov 02, 2014 10:46PM) (new)

Wawa Name: Korie Eagan

Traits:Korie is stubborn and opinionated. She’s is very observant and although sometimes she can be selfish, she likes to be helpful. She doesn’t like people who pretend to be what they aren’t and this makes her a hypocrite. She is curious and she values loyalty. She likes having fun, doesn’t shy away from it and can’t live without it.

About: Her parents are from Africa and they moved to wherever they are now when she was ten. She is the first born and has a younger sister. Her life has always been about her education and she has only ever dated one guy in high school. She is still in college and she focuses on getting her degree instead of thinking about love. She knows she likes girls but because of her family and the opinions they have about same-sex couples, she remains closeted. She moves in with two friends of hers a girl and a boy, the few people who know the real her. She’s happy with her new neighbourhood because there is cheaper rent with all three of them living there

Appearance:

(view spoiler)

message 30: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Love her!

message 31: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Yay!

Let's get this show on the road!

message 32: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments You start? I'm on my phone for the next bit.

message 33: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Yikes. Okay. I'll try.

message 34: by Wawa (last edited Nov 02, 2014 11:17AM) (new)

Wawa Korie Eagan adjusted the strap of her school bag on her shoulder. She frowned as she held her phone between her ear and her shoulder and leaned into the door of her new house. "Ma, I'm just getting home." she said wishing her mother wouldn't worry so much about her. "Yeah the the delivery guy came. He's right behind me." she sighed and rolled her eyes. The door finally opened and she burst in. Her roommates weren't in which made her slightly annoyed but then again she was the one who decided to move on a weekday so...

She abandoned her bag and books and turned to the guy putting her palm on the mouthpiece of her phone. "Hi, could we just start bringing things in?" she asked him. He nodded and smiled at her. She smiled back and put the phone to her ear again. "Hey, ma, I've gotta go. I'll talk to you later. Bye." she cut the phone call before her mother could say anything more. She went to the truck to start helping the guy looking around. She was happy with her new neighbourhood and wished that her neighbours were decent. She wanted to be happy here.

||Sorry, if it's a bit long. Beginnings are like this for me. Haha||

message 35: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments ((No, long is good!))

Emily pulled up to the house, just home from work for the day. She noticed the moving truck outside the house next door and she couldn't help but smile. She always loved to get new neighbors, hear their stories. She would have to take her fiance, Parker, over to meet them later. Maybe she would bake some cookies as a house warming gift.

Her smile was lost as soon as she realized what she was doing. She was becoming a boring house wife like in a black and white movie. She had had so many plans, and now here she was. A kindergarten teacher day dreaming about bringing new neighbors cookies with her soon to be husband. Soon she would be wearing poodle skirts, handing her husband martinis as he got home from work. She sighed softly.

She got out of the car and started in toward the house. She glanced around to try and get a glimpse of the new neighbors, but all she saw were the moving men in their uniforms. She really would have to bake some cookies in order to get a good look at them.

message 36: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Korie pushed one of the boxes inside so that she could get more in. She was living on the ground floor while her friends were living upstairs. She was glad for it. The ground bedroom had more space and she didn't have to go up any stairs. She folded her arms and watched as the moving men, brought in boxes as they chatted. She smiled at the scene.

She was standing in the living space where her roommate, Gabe had arranged a couch and his big flat screen TV. She sneered, glad her room was far away from the living room so that she wouldn't hear him and his testosterone buddies laughing at whatever sport they were watching. She liked Gabe but he was such a dude always asking her if because she was gay did she like sports and could they have a threesome? He was the brother she wished someone would exchange.

Her relationship with her other roommate Nadine was a little bit more complicated. She was glad when she heard a car come up. It pulled her out of that part of her mind. She looked out of her window waiting for the owner to come out. She was disappointed to see it wasn't Gabe or Nadine but curious that it was her neighbour. Blonde, tall. She was cute. Those were the kinds of girls that went ahead and dated guys with blonde, blue eyes and had three blonde, blue eyed babies. She sighed.

message 37: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Emily put her bag in it's usual place. Slipped off her heels and put those in their usual place. Then set herself down on a bar stool at the counter, her usual place. She started to pull her long hair back into a pony tail, trying not think too much about how her daily schedule had become so boring. She cringed at the thought of making dinner, but she knew she would have to. Parker was a lot of things, but he wasn't the type of man to make dinner. He was the primary bread winner, not bread maker. He paid for their house, she cleaned the house. He bought the clothes, she did the laundry.

It wasn't that she couldn't be independent. She was incredibly independent, but she had grown accustomed to him and his needs. He liked to be the one to pay for everything. He had tried to get her to quit working at all, but she actually enjoyed her job and chose to stick with it. She could buy her own house, clothes, and food, but she let him because he had the ego that needed petting. She didn't mind that too much. It was the physical petting that made her skin crawl. Luckily, he hadn't seemed to notice yet.

Her mind was wandering again, like it so often seemed to do lately. She shook her head, blinked her hazel eyes, then got off her stool and went into the actual kitchen. She got out everything she would need for the cookies and she got to work. Chocolate chip. Those were a nice neutral dish.

message 38: by Wawa (new)

Wawa When the girl disappeared into her house, Korie turned away. She glanced as one of the men brought in the last of the boxes. She smiled at them. "Is that it?"
"Yeah, you go sign here though." the bigger of the two men said. He was black and rough looking. He had a Nigerian accent and he was smiling at her as if he wanted to do her right there on her boxes. She shivered. These were the people she avoided telling about her bedroom preferences. They got offended easily.

She walked up to him and picked up the signing sheet. She could feel his breath on her, like a rabid dog. She signed quickly and handed the form back to him smiling slightly. She tipped the two men before they left and closed the door with a firm lock when they were out. She sighed and looked at the boxes. She slapped her forehead with her hand. She should have told them to take them to her room but she had been distracted. She had to push all thirteen boxes, plus her suitcases to her room by herself.

Korie shook her head. Obviously it was a now or never decision. She took her school bag and laptop first then she returned for her suitcases. When she was done with those she pulled up the sleeves of her sweater and started to push the first box to her room, slowly. She groaned. It was going to take a while. She really hoped Gabe or Nadine would walk in any minute.

message 39: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments ((Ok, so about the other characters. Do we want to play them out at all? Do you want to play your two, or do you want to play Emily's fiance, if we do play them out a bit?))

message 40: by Wawa (new)

Wawa ||Oh, haha. I hadn't even really thought about cross purpose playing. What do you prefer? I've never played someone else's character but now that you've mentioned it, it might be fun. tricky, but fun. I'd like to be Gabe though because he's not that important and he's an idiot. Hehe.||

message 41: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments ((Hahaha sounds good to me. I think it would add drama though if you were to play Parker. He won't be necessary most of the time but sometimes he will be I guess. I can make his character. Or I could play him, either way. Ps. I'm not home again because I have to go to some dinner. I'll be back in a bit but until then I'm on my phone again.))

message 42: by Wawa (new)

Wawa ||Oh, sigh. That's alright. I should be reading now anyways. Haha. Oh yeah and we should make this thing so dramatic. Haha. I can make Parker and play him but if you had something in mind for him then you can go ahead. As for Gabe, if we do cross-playing, you can actually be him. I don't mind. Ha. I'm so confused.||

message 43: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments ((You can be Gabe if you want to and I can play Nadine. For Parker, he's petty much the perfect man on the outside. Chiseled, handsome. But he's got a huge ego and he wants everything to go just his way all the time. He's super sweet to Emily, but there is always the undertone of possible explosion if something goes imperfectly. Perfect is the general theme in their house.))

message 44: by Wawa (new)

Wawa ||Haha. Okay. I'm good with that. I'll post up his character in a bit.||

message 45: by Wawa (last edited Nov 02, 2014 09:44PM) (new)

Wawa Name:Parker Forrest

Traits: Short tempered, stubborn, perfectionist in life, love, his soon to be marriage.

Appearance:

Name: Gabriel Hernandez

Traits: Loves having fun, loud, charismatic, approachable, heavy flirt and lazy sometimes. He talks too much about too much.

Appearance:

message 46: by Wawa (new)

Wawa ||Oh, So Korie and Nadine have some history, it doesn't necessarily have to be dating but there's tension between them even though they decided to live together.||

message 47: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments ((Alrighty, I'll make her as soon as possible. Any personality preferences?))

message 48: by Wawa (new)

Wawa ||Eh, she can be whomever you want her to be. Maybe slightly bitchy.||

message 49: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments (( I can do slightly bitchy))

message 50: by Wawa (new)

Wawa ||Haha. That's great. :D||

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13