Linda Howard Book Junkies discussion

Archive > Happy Halloween

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dee (last edited Nov 01, 2014 01:06AM) (new)

message 2: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments I hope you had a wonderful Halloween. For the last two days I dressed up like a Rooster, unfortunately it has been pretty warm in Phoenix, at least for the end of October. I didn't keep my Rooster head on much, because it was way to warm. My dogs, Stewart Little, was a Pumpkin and Shamus was Super Dog (I called him Super PITA-pain in the ass). My husband was a scarecrow. Oh By the Way, it is my 23rd wedding anniversary. Unfortunately, I can't bring my husband home. He is in an assisted living home.

message 3: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 1002 comments Aww. Congrats on the A-Day, Dee... but too bad about your husband. Would have loved to have seen you and your dogs' costumes.

message 4: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments I really appreciate it. Thanks. I called Shamus my super PITA (Pain in the A__)

message 5: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 1002 comments **chuckles**

message 6: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments I forgot to mention this. Stewie was so embarrassed he DID NOT want to go outside, even to go to the bathroom.

message 7: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 1002 comments **gigglesnort** I'm calling the Humane Society.

message 8: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1606 comments For this Halloween I attended the 5th birthday party for my adopted grandson. Cinzo and my granddaughter, Izzy, are BFF's and all his extended family live on the east coast so, I'm grammy to all of them. They live in the neighborhood where I grew up and it was so wonderful to trick or treat where I did as a child. Great memories.

message 9: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments Anita wrote: "For this Halloween I attended the 5th birthday party for my adopted grandson. Cinzo and my granddaughter, Izzy, are BFF's and all his extended family live on the east coast so, I'm grammy to all of..."

I bet you had fun. When my granddaughter was around I had so much fun with her. When she was 4 I took her down and we got manis/pedis. It was so much fun. The girl painted a flower on her big toes and we went shopping afterward and she had to show everyone her toes.

message 10: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 1002 comments It all sounds fun.

message 11: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1606 comments The manis/pedis sound like a real treat. I'll have to remember and to that too.

message 12: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 1002 comments Yes, a lot of fun - and candy and sugar free, too!