The Kingdom Of Ilcor discussion

Witch & Wizard Monastery (East) > Witchcraft Temple (Spirit)

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆, The looming Greyness Above (last edited Oct 31, 2014 11:16PM) (new)

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 337 comments Mod
Japanese temple photo: a_6.jpg

Japanese temple photo: Japanese temple Japanese_temple_01.jpg

There are a lot of stairs needed to climb to get here and a forest with a few monsters.

Here is where the magic users come to study and worship the elemental gods.. .here you can also ask the head of the temple for a mission. After you turn 15 you are allowed to go out on the field on missions.

The gods:

Spiritus ~ spirit

Mortem ~ Death

Vitam ~ Life

Aqua ~ Water

Aeris ~ Air

Terra ~ Earth

Ignis ~ Fire

message 2: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 79 comments August walked through the large door of the temple. He didn't exactly know who or why someone decided to put that many stairs to get up here, but August sure didn't appreciate it. Gripped tightly in his right hand, was his staff. He never went anywhere without it. After all, it was his only weapon. He leaned the staff onto his shoulder as he stopped, standing at the near the center of the temple. He'd heard someone saying something about field missions earlier. It sounded interesting enough, so he decided to check it out.

message 3: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Damian was with his dragon in the forest, normally the dragon hide in there when he want to see Damina... They just encountered a big monster, but was not strong enough, so Daniel could and the dragon defeated him.

"Zygalox, wait for me in here... I need to go to the temple" He entered in the temple and saw the million of million of stairs to get up "This is crazy" He said taking advantage of his powers and powering up his staff with a ruby, he point with his staff at the floor and two very thin pieces of ruby, a cm wider than his own feets that can float and levitate with Damian's powers. He flew up to the tower until he saw a second entrance in a terrace, just one floor down from the top of the temple, just some steps ahead from the temple and the master

message 4: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 79 comments August scanned the temple, his face kept blank, but on the inside, he couldn't help but be a little amazed. He'd never seen the inside of the temple before, but it was set up nicely, in his opinion. There were only a few people wandering around within the temple, and most of them were older than him. he turned away from them, looking for the fire temple, and trying to ignore the small stares he was getting. Even as a wizard, August knew that his features were unusually distinctive. He had rose red eyes and silvery white hair that made him stand out a bit. He sighed, but kept moving.

message 5: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "Hmmm... Earth... Earth... Terra.... Terra" He said to himself looking for the temple "It's not here!" He yelled in frustarion looking for the temple... "Ughhh" He said giving up as he saw at the distance a board: Ignis

"Fire... Well... Fire= magma= creation of diamonds" He said taking out the ruby of his staff and putting it back in his necklace. He took his diamons off and put it in the staff, walking in the Ignis temple as the ball on top of the staff got as clear as diamond and he saw a big statue of two gods, a woman and a man, one representing fire and another one magma, them, both, infront of him.

message 6: by яєуηα™ (last edited Nov 11, 2014 02:26PM) (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 79 comments Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a sign; Ignis. If August remembered correctly, that was the elemental god of fire. August shuffled over to the large shrine. When he stood in front of it, he finally noticed the other boy standing next to him. August shifted his weight from foot to foot as he stared at the statues of a man and a woman. He didn't really know what they were the for. He ran a hand through his white hair, sighing again. Despite being at the school for three years, he felt as if he were poorly educated. What was he supposed to do next? Pray? Even though he was a wizard who studied- ahem...attempted to study- the elemental gods, he wasn't a very religious person.

message 7: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "Just thank them for giving them your powers or make them possible" Damian said, noticing that the guy at his side was so lost on what to do that Damian just told him what he was doing "I don't know if it's the correct thing to do, but stil..." He said Making appeared a diamond infront of each the statues and standing up again, waiting for the guy to finish

message 8: by яєуηα™ (last edited Nov 11, 2014 03:24PM) (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 79 comments "I- um...okay." August said nervously, when the boy next to him spoke up. He either noticed that August was new, or he was just that transparent. He stared up at the faces of the statues. He hesitantly closed his eyes. "...Thanks, I guess." He whispered, feeling a little awkward. He didn't really understanding how they could hear him, but...whatever. Was that it? He took a step back from the shrine, not knowing what else to do.

message 9: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Damian was outside the temple of Ignis "Hey" He said to the guy as he notice he was steping back of the place to "I'm Damian, nice to meet you" He said to the guy smiling widely watching his cool red eyes, Daniel offered his hand for him to shake it and continue smiling

message 10: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 79 comments "Um...hi." August said quietly. He hesitantly shook the other boy's hand, and pulled back quickly. He vaguely wondered how the other boy conjured those diamonds earlier at the shrine. Maybe it was apart of his power. August was suddenly aware of the weight milky white pearl that was hanging around his neck. His grip tightened on his staff. "I'm August." He said, remembering to introduce himself.

message 11: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "Why are you doing here?" He asked intrigue to him walking through the place, wondering all the temples and looking for the head of the temple for a mission, he didn't want a Fire mission, he wanted and spirit temple mission... He took the diamond off the staff and put it back on his finger, getting the ball on the top back to his normal color and the black dragon in the sphere being very noticible

message 12: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 79 comments "I heard something about missions," August explained. "So I came here to see what everyone was talking about." So far, he had only found the shrine. Unfortunately, he did t really know what to do next. He looked at the boy tentatively. Maybe Damian could help him. August frowned a little- He didn't really like asking other people for help.

message 13: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "Missions..." Damian chuckle for no reason "I'm here for a mission to, my first mission to be honest" He said looking at all the signs, luckly finding the spirit section "I want to make a mission that goes over my powers, that covers more than that... I'm looking for Death, Life or Spirits" He said stoping and looking at him directly to his eyes "I have an idea! Why don't we go to a mission together..." He propose still trying to know where it could be that temples

message 14: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 79 comments "Um…" August didn't know what to say at that. He had just met Damian. Was it really a good idea to just suddenly go on a mission with him? "I don't know." August muttered nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. He had to admit, though, he had no idea what he was doing. "Sure...I guess?" it was more of a question than a final answer.

The Temple's gaurdian and monk sat on a podium at the back of the temple, in a traditional lotus mediation pose.

message 16: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "Well... There's the guardian! Are you going or not?" He asked to make sure that was an affirmation or whatever "It's now or never" He said walking toward the guardian, watching the legancy of the position

message 17: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 79 comments August squeezed his eyes shut for a split second. 'Just make a decision...' August thought frustratedly to himself. He knew he was making this harder than it needed to be. Opening his eyes again, he saw that Damian was already walking toward the guardian. "I'll come!" August said, panicking for a moment. He rushed to catch up with Damian. August grit his teeth in annoyance- not directed at the other boy, but at himself.

message 18: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "Im Glad You're Coming!" He said smiling charmly as he walk towards the guardian.

"ehhhh..." He said looking at August confused as he notice the guardian didn't notice them "He... Hello, we are here for a mission?" He asked confuse not knowing if he heard him or if he had to poke him or what, so he stayed in silence

(god mod the priest)

message 20: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 79 comments The guardian shifted his gaze and stared down at the two boys with sharp, beady eyes.
"You wish to go on a mission?" He questioned, his voice low and rough. The guardian's gaze was unwavering. The way the Temple guard looked at them made August want to crawl into a deep hole and never come out again.

message 21: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "Yeah, I wish to go on a mission" He said seriously with his staff in his left hand and his eyes watching the guardian directly into his eyes, not fearing him, but wanting to radiate his own power.

"We both, in a same mission" He clarified as he watch that August was scare

message 22: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 79 comments ((Uhhhh....what do I make him say?? >.<))

message 23: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) ((Idk... SHould the mod made the mission or we? And if we... What do you want to do?)))

message 24: by яєуηα™ (last edited Nov 15, 2014 04:18PM) (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 79 comments ((lol, idk. Let's ask the mod first :P))

message 25: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) ((May you?? Please?))

message 26: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 79 comments ((Yeah, one second))

message 27: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 79 comments ((She said that they should go on a mission to slay a legendary monster.))

message 28: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) ((Okay! That's nice... In what enviorment... I think in a Snowy Peak of a Mountain would be nice))

((It's your turn , I post last XD))

message 29: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 79 comments The Guardian's gaze shifted in between both of the boys. He heaved a tired sigh. Guarding a temple without a break can take a lot out of someone.
"Very well, then." The Guardian muttered. He stood up from his pedestal and placed himself in front of August and Damian. A spear was in his left hand and his armor clanked with every movement the Guardian made. The Guardian reached into a leather messenger bag on his left shoulder.

He took out a piece of old parchment paper that was neatly rolled up into a scroll. He carefully unrolled the scroll, cleared his throat, and began to read.
"A legendary beast called 'Domovoi' has been continuously attack the villages of Ilcor." He said in a tone of authority, "It location has been recently found. The great beast has made It's home in the high peaks of a snowy mountain just three-hundred miles north from here. Many warriors have tried and failed to defeat the 'Domovoi', so the king is now turning to thw wizards for help." The Guardian stared directly into August and Damian's eyes. "Your mission is to defeat the great beast without fail."

The Guardian handed the scroll to August, who handled it has if it would spontaneously combust in his hands. August nodded carefully. The scroll crinkled ever so slightly and felt strangely warm in his pale hands.

message 30: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 79 comments ((BTW, a 'Domovoi' is a fire-breathing reptile of unusual size and ferocity, often with a varying number of legs, sometimes winged. In most stories it either breathes fire, has a venomous bite, gives off noxious fumes, or some combination of these three traits.))

message 31: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Damian kept watching the Guardian seconds after he finish talking, he glance at August and glance back at the Guardian... "May I see?" He said taking the scroll in his hands and reading it again... "Domovoi" He read once and once again without stopping "Okay" He said to August and focused on the Guardian once again "Thank you" He said making a bow at him as thanks and analyzing again the directions in the scroll"

"So we are not far, we are not near... But specially not far" He said thinking if they can use his dragon to get there

So the Guardian said:

"Take care of that beast, the legend sats that his senses are as strong as 100 humans and can fly as high as 100 birds" He said warning that they are not going to be able to use a dragon neither get there flying

"So I guess we can't go in a dragon, so we have to go walking" Damian said doing the bow again and walking away

message 32: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 79 comments ...Dragon? August didn't know what Damian meant by that. Wasn't the other boy a wizard? He shifted nervously from foot to foot. Maybe he was talking about a friend...? August sighed, deciding not to question it. How far had the Guardian said it was? August looked over Damian's shoulder at the scroll- three-hundred miles. He mentally groaned in frustration. He was not looking forward to walking three-hundred miles.

message 33: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "Okay, so this is the wat i have been thinking" He said analyzing the situation as they walk in the temple "Three hundred miles away it's a great distance to walk... and that's only to the feets of the mountain, as the peak height is much more taller" He said as he walk and look for Terra "We can go there by air or something, but can't get to near of the mountain, we have to land at least half a hundred miles away from the feet of the mountain so the monster don't sense us" He said as he stop infront of a big door "I have to do something here" He said as he step in the temple, he pray to the god terra and talk to the guardian of the temple, the guardian gave him something as he walk out "Done..." He said taking that thing in his pocket "So... we will have to alk all the way up the mountain plus 1/2 a mile" He said analyzing everything

message 34: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 79 comments August nodded his head as Damian talked, trying to keep up with his words. He silently watched as Damian went over to the Guardian and was given something. August tried to see what it was that Damian had, but the boy had already stowed it away in his pocket. August frowned. "What was that?" He asked in curiosity.

message 35: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Damian looked at him confused on what he was talking about "The thing the guardian gave to me?" He asked him confused "Some rocks, a Dark Opal... I had one that it broked because of the guardian, in a battle with him, he broke it and as it was a tie he had to give me a new one... and another rock... But it's not craft, I have to do a long process to realted with Zygalox" He said walking as they walked out of the temple and he put the dark opal in his necklace and put the broken one down the eart so noone find it.

"So, have you ride a dragon??" he asked him intrigue as he look at the direction he left Zygalox

message 36: by яєуηα™ (last edited Nov 17, 2014 11:52AM) (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 79 comments "What's a Zygalox?" August muttered quietly, more to himself than Damian. August followed behind Damian feeling like everything was happening too fast. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, making the white locks look disheveled and out of place. Realizing this, August swept a hand over his hair, smoothing it back down.

August perked up at Damian's question. "Have I ridden a-?" August began, but cut himself off. He silently stared at the back of Damian's head in confusion. "Uh...no. Have you?" Last he checked, wizards didn't ride dragons. Sure, he had seen them before, but that was only because his parents were Dragon Riders.

message 37: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "Hmmm..." He said worried that August would feel sick because of the ride or something would happen if he was not liken by Zygalox "That way" He said to himself putting in the staff the ruby again and throwing a laser of that color towards the forest Damian was

"ZYGALOX!" He yelled as he heard the roar of the dragon and some wings moving

message 38: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 79 comments At the roar of a dragon, August almost jumped out of his skin in surprise. He slowly turned his head to look at Damian, his rose-red eyes wide. This kid owned a dragon? How was that even possible? Damian was a wizard...right?! Was this what Zygalox meant? That must have been the dragon's name. August quickly averted his gaze from Damian, staring straight ahead at the trees of the forest. He felt confused and could tell that the color had drained out of his face, leaving him even more pale than he already was.

message 39: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) The dragon raised from the back of the temple, first appearing his head then his wings from the side and at last... All... It was like in a movie, when the dragon raised from the castle... Just like that.

"Here!" He said sending another beam at the air as the dragon got near them and landed infront of them "You don't have to be scare, he won't kill you or anything if you don't attack him" He said winking at him and petting at Zygalox

message 40: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 79 comments August took an unintentional step back. He didn't know why the dragon shocked him so much. After all, he'd seen his mother and father's own dragons many times. He clenched his teeth and swallowed thickly. "Okay..." He replied warily to Damian's comment. "Why do you have a dragon?" August suddenly asked, sounding more calm than he felt. He thought he heard a bit of sarcasm in his tone, too.

message 41: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "I don't really know the reason, I found the egg in the same place I found my pearl... it's a really weird case, it happened so fast all the thing that I don't remember clearly, but, yeah... I found him in the deep of the ocean, just as a legend that tells something similar..." He explained to him as he check if Zygalox was ok or if she had problems in the time Damian was in the monastery

message 42: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 79 comments August continued to stare at Damian, giving him a strange look. Then he looked away and heaved a sigh. "All right." August huffed in an accepting tone. Why not? He flicked his gaze over to the large dragon standing before him. It was complete with large, leathery wings, silver scales, and long talons. August still found it a bit hard to believe that something this big could actually fly. But, hey- if people like him could use magic, then dragons should be able to fly, right?

message 43: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Damian walked around Zygalox, one more time, he checked him, every inch of him "So Zygalox is ready to go, are you ready?" He asked August watching at him directly at his red beautiful eyes, as the thought about them run into Damian's mind "Come on... We have to walk a long way when we arrive half a hundred miles from the destiny"

message 44: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 79 comments "Yeah...I'm ready." August sighed hesitantly. Sure, going on this dragon could be one of the biggest mistakes of his life- But you have to take chances. August took a small step towards the large dragon, still feeling slightly nervous. He pursed his lips tightly and looked from Damian and back to the dragon.

message 45: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Damian raised his staff up highly "I will help you to get on cutie" He said joking as a platform appear under them and it raised them to the Dragon's back "Just jump on him" He said doing it first and them putting his hand infront of August to help him. He could notice his nervousness to get on Zygalox

message 46: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 79 comments August rolled his eyes, wisely choosing to ignore the first comment. He took another hesitant step towards the dragon. Holding his breath, he decided to just go for it. He took Damian's hand and hauled himself onto the dragon's back. August sighed out the breath he was holding once he was on and sitting behind Damian. The scales felt strange and hot under his skin. August felt as if he wasn't supposed to be on a creature like this.

message 47: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Damian notice his stressed on being on the dragon, Zygalox noticed to, he was all sweaty and doing weird expressions with his face "Hey... August... Look at me" He said as he turn around to see him face to face, he raised his face with his index finger softly "If you want we can go there another way, we will find another option, we are a team for this, you don't have to do this..." he said smiling charmly trying to calming him down and giving him options "Just tell me"

message 48: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 79 comments August turned away and looked at the ground that seemed so far away below them. "It's fine. Let's just go." He answered quietly. He was suddenly eager to get this whole mission over with. August tried to relax. This was the only way to get to the mountain fast enough, anyway.