The Kingdom Of Ilcor discussion

Male Character Creation > Warrior Character Creation

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆, The looming Greyness Above (last edited Oct 31, 2014 11:24PM) (new)

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 337 comments Mod
At the age of 14 the rest go into a burning field with partially fire proof clothes and you must retrieve a sword or a bow and arrow or other such weapons. If they do they become warriors and they go to the warrior's school. Btw, on the field you had to escape or you'd be trapped in the burning field forever. you had to use the weapon you had picked up to fight monsters and beasts. Your clothes stops small burns but doesn't keep out the heat or if you stand in the fire for long the clothes will not help you. Not a lot of people are able to escape without weapons. If you run fast enough you might make it out alive.

Name:

Title: (example: "Dark warrior" , "Shadow warrior") (There is a topic to request this.)

NickName:

Personality:

History:

Appearance:

Relationship:

Other:

Weapon:

Class: (Depends on the type of weapon you have)

message 2: by ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆, The looming Greyness Above (last edited Nov 05, 2014 02:50AM) (new)

WIP

'Name:

Title: "The Violet Terror

NickName:

Personality:

History:

Appearance: warrior anime guy photo: Warrior in the Snow WarriorintheSnow.jpg

Relationship:

Other:

Weapon:

Class: Stealth and melee ?

message 3: by Izzy (last edited Nov 11, 2014 03:48PM) (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 21 comments
"It's...snowing?"

Name:Hajime Saito

Title:Nightmare

NickName:None

"I feel like I'm tangled in a web of despair..."

Personality:Hajime is a very stoic, quiet fellow who only speaks when spoken to or when something is worth saying. He is extremely loyal to the King and will obey any order without question. He usually starts out very cold and almost cruel towards you, but as you get to know him, he begins to open up and turns out to be quite trusting and passionate of you. Hajime is very aloof and shy towards girls in general, but is very thoughtful and always puts the safety of others above his own and never lets on about what he's truly thinking or feeling.

History:Hajime came from a well-known family of wizards, and he is the first to be a warrior. At the age of 7, he was unable to get a dragon egg, so he failed that test. He alsofailed the wizard test at 12, since he was nearly eaten by a shark. Then when he reached 14, he took the warrior test, earning himself the samurai-class rank due to him grabbing katana. A few years after Hajime had become a warrior, his hrother had just passed the dragon rider test, and was the first one in their famiky to become one. Hajime was proud of his brother. Now Hajime works as a warrior for the king, and will never break his loyalty.

Appearance:
"I must stay true to my heart, even if that means dying for what I believe in."

Relationship:Single

Other:His younger brother is a wizard

"I'm crying because I didn't want to kill you..."

Weapon:Katana

Class:Samurai

"I'm sorry that it didn't work out in the end...but that's what fate has chosen..."

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 07, 2014 12:16PM) (new)

Name: Horace Volaire

Title: Sword of Angels

Nickname: None

Personality: He is normally a calm and collected person, but if anybody tries to take off his helmet he will get angry. He is polite to strangers, and helps if needed, but mostly keeps to himself. On occasion, he'll let his soft side come out when he sees a pretty girl, but as quick as his soft side comes, he shoves the thoughts away. He doesn't like the sentimental stuff, so he keeps himself in check.

History: At the age of 7, when they sent him out to fetch the dragon egg, he came back with nothing ... on purpose. When in the forest, he decided to lie to those that had sent him and say he couldn't do it, so that he could become a warrior rather than a dragon rider. When in the burning field, his best friend was killed by a mob of beasts that tore him apart. Horace had gotten so angry he killed the beasts with his bare hands, a power awakening in him that had never before. After retrieving the sword and shield, he cut himself using a sharp medallion given to him by his mother, making a blood vow that Ilcor would pay. Ever since that day, he hated Ilcor, and kept training and training so that one day he would pierce the king's heart and put an end to its "utopian" society. They (as in, the general public) call him the Sword of Angels because when flying through the air or jumping, a lot of people mistake him for a real angel, thus he was dubbed Sword of Angels.

Appearance:
Horace Volaire

Relationship: None

Other: He bears a necklace given to him by his mother.

Weapons: Sword and shield gifted to him by his father.

Class: Knight

he would be knight class

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

ƇƠƠԼƘƖƊƦƠҲ123 ☯ ƬӇЄ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ☯ wrote: "he would be knight class"

Got it.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I am finished with Horace.

i will look through it after school

jks.

ACCEPTED.

lol. it aint utopian cause the strong survive and get privliges while the weak dont XD

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Still ...

i dobt care though..w.e you call it

message 12: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 21 comments (Izzy) wrote: ""It's...snowing?"

Name:Hajime Saito

Title:Nightmare

NickName:None

"I feel like I'm tangled in a web of despair..."

Personality:Hajime is a very stoic, quiet fellow who only speaks when..."

My character is now DONE!

message 13: by Daniel (last edited Nov 18, 2014 02:02PM) (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Name: Daniel Cacciatore

Title: Outcast Hunter

NickName: The Hunter, Daniel Hunter, Daniel the hunter, etc...

Personality: He's a very calm guy, he don't have a lot of friends, he prefer to have trustful real friends than a million of them. He don't show emotions, normally he always shows happines. He knows how to socialize, but only if he want or have to. He loves to swim, water and is very good with some animals.

History: Daniel was young, no more than 4 years old when he got lost in the forest of the kingdom, he had an special connection with animals, He never learned to talk with them, but some way, he could understand somethings they wanted to said him... He grew up being independent, learning of fruits and about animals, with this he learnt by himself to use an stick as sword and some branches a a bow. When Daniel was 7 years old he was found by a group of warriors, they took him with them... Daniel learned the art of using and master a basic sword and a bow and arrow made by expert, four years later Daniel mastered them and decide to go back to the woods, in there he tamed animals, he tamed around a 35 of animals in the 3 years he had free before his test, but when the time came, he free them, most of them, except of 5 animals.

When the exam got to date he went to the mountain of Vulcar, the tallest mountain of the kingdom, he wanted to go with a pet, but they didn't let him, so he went alone. Daniel went up the mountail with that heavy fire proof clothe, it was very heavy and his test was very hard. He went up, it tooked him two days to get to a terrace. In those two days nothing happened, he mostly evict all monsters and the one he didn't evict he just calmed them down and run. Finally, in the last day, it only tooked him a couple of hours got into the peak, the peak had a huge crater at the top, it was a big hole, it have a little ramp to get down and a road made of rocks, at the center of the crater was a land surrounded by Lava, in there, in the land, were two weapons, lay majestically... He took both weapons, the sword and the bow with a carcaj full of arrows... He took them, and at that moment... At that moment the things got wrong, the land shake and the lava around the land started raising... "Ohhh no" He said outloud as he run trying to escape from it... He got out of the crater and the lava stoped raising a meter before he got out of it, it was all cover with lava and a huge monster got out of it, ready to make Daniel prove he was the chosen one to carry those weapons. Daniel got his sword out, it was beautiful, the monster stayed still to watch Daniel's move, but he didn't move, he was for attack and kill that monster:
http://i28.tinypic.com/2qs8oet.jpg
The monster used his claws to attacked him, he trid to smash him and kill it instantly, but Daniel jumped on his claw and tun to his head. "It's your time to die" He said cutting his anntena and jumping out of him, then he took out his bow and threw an arrow at his eyes, hitting both succesfully and killing the monster. "That was hard" He though as he was going away, but something was happening. Daniel turned around and notice the lava getting down and down and something shining brightly from a floor under the palce the arrow and sword were laying... There was another ramp at the other side of the crater, but that ramp head toward a more down floor, that was reveal after the lava burned the floow were the sword and bow were... He got to that ramp and went down, he entered a closed room, a nest, in there was an egg, on top it was the semi dead body of the monster that told him: "jarshgtyrhalskufjugwa! jytdfaeyr" It said pointing at the egg and then at the borders of the crater "Take him There... With me?" He asked to the monster "oasuyfuhanchbsgvtaywtg" He said moving his eggs and arms as a sign of greatness "Me... the right to take care of him" He said taking the egg and saying thanks to the monster, he went of the crater, but getting down was still a dare.
He fall sleep after running for some monster that wanted to eat the egg, he founded a save place and fall sleep, just resting a day for getting down. He woke up with some sound, there was a monster near him, or a lot... He woke up and hug the egg... "No!" He yelled at the three different types of monster surrounded him "Wow..." He said as he saw a monster very uncommon, it was so different... He took out his sword and head to attack the first monster with only one hand, he attack faster and faster as the monster block the attacks, and the other got near him, suddenly the monster stoped and in a team attack they all jumped to attack him "No!" He said spining with his sword extended as it was another arm... With this he killed one monster. Daniel put his sword away and the egg at the direction of the dead monster, he took out the bow and threw an arrow at the weakest monster, it was a common monster, he hit it succesfully and kill it, now the uncommon one was the only one left... Daniel took out his sword and put away his bow, he took out some food, some meat and put it infront of him "Here... This is for you, forget the egg" He told his taking out his water bottle and put it on a hole with a piece of skin on top, the animal drank of the water and ate the piece of meat "Come here" He said to the beast so he can tame it, the monster got near Daniel and he just put his hand on top of the animal... The animal accept him as his master. Next day, Daniel, the animal and the egg got down the mountain. He was receive cheerfully with his pets, he put his egg with the other animals so they take care of it and went to the school of warriors to be train with his own weapons

Daniel was trained to use his sword perfectly, but he discovered something magnificent about it, the sword id a double sword, it have a little sword that come out of the other sword.
In the year that remains, Daniel have tamed 3 pets (Which are now 10 in total). Daniel can only have with him 3 pets with him and at the coral he can have 30 (30/10).

Appearance:

Relationship: None
Sexuality: bisexual

Other: He owns 11th pets that help him in battles and killing people.
(view spoiler)

Weapon:

Class: Hunter Mercenary

Armors: He have a great collection of armors that he buy with every mission's money:
(view spoiler)