Hetalia Epic Rp Group :D discussion

1x1 > Yoite and Sa-Human rights! :) 1X1 RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Sa-Human rights! | 481 comments Hey there Yoite! :)

Sa-Human rights! | 481 comments So, what rp do you like to have?

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* | 470 comments I have nooo clue

Sa-Human rights! | 481 comments Hm... Maybe a normal RP for now?

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* | 470 comments K who should I be? Hong Kong, China, ...

Sa-Human rights! | 481 comments I think Hong Kong would be best.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* | 470 comments k, who're you going to be?

Sa-Human rights! | 481 comments Madagascar as usual, unless you want me to be someone else.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* | 470 comments idk *derps* my head it stupid right know lol

message 11: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 481 comments You're still awesome! :) But anyways, do you want to begin? Or should I?

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* | 470 comments idk *flops around* nooo inspiration, guess i'm at a writers block :(

message 13: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 481 comments Okay, I'll start! :)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Madagascar was sitting at the world conference meeting, her hands drumming the table surrounded by bickering nations. She wondered when they would shut up and just get on with the meeting. The behavior was slowly becoming repetitive and annoying.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* | 470 comments Hong Kong sat by himself with a meat bun stuffed in his mouth and his hands in his sleeves. He normally didn't come, he tended to leave politics to China, but he was bored and tired of staying at home without having a say.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* | 470 comments Yoite *100 pounds* wrote: "Hong Kong sat by himself with a meat bun stuffed in his mouth and his hands in his sleeves. He normally didn't come, he tended to leave politics to China, but he was bored and tired of staying at h..."

message 16: by Sa-Human rights! (last edited Dec 01, 2014 06:37AM) (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 481 comments Madagascar took a glance as Hong Kong, as he was stuffing the meat bun into his mouth. She wondered why he was here, as he wasn't a usual attendant to the conferences, and often seemed to stay at home.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* | 470 comments Hong Kong blinked slowly the turned his head, and looked at her, head tilted slightly to the side.

message 18: by Sa-Human rights! (last edited Dec 21, 2014 06:39AM) (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 481 comments Madagascar gave him a small smile, waving and mouthing, 'hey there'. She felt the edges of her eyes scrunch up, as the corners of her mouth were pulled by the ropes of her muscles. Then as Germany's booming voice echoed in the room, she sat up straight and her eyes focused on Germany, back straight as if a ruler replaced her spine.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* | 470 comments (Hang on posted that post here on accident lol)

message 20: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 481 comments ((It's okay))

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* | 470 comments Hong Kong kept eating, his face blank then turned away, looking at Germany as he thundered through the room.

message 22: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 481 comments Madagascar, sighing, ripped out a piece of paper from her notebook and wrote something down rapidly. Sure is boring, huh? She proceeded to crumple up the paper and toss it to Hong Kong.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* | 470 comments Hong Kong flinched as the paper hit him and glanced at her before taking the paper and unfolding it, reading it then glanced back at her then turned back to the paper, and just wrote one word down, 'yes' and tossed it back.

message 24: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 481 comments Madasgascar picked up the paper, reading it before sighing and looking at HK, scribbling something down on the paper then tossing it back. 'Can you use your fireworks?'

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* | 470 comments He frowned slightly and glanced back at her then wrote 'why?' he didn't intend on incurring China's wrath today

message 26: by Sa-Human rights! (last edited Jun 13, 2015 08:40AM) (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 481 comments Madasgascar looked at the note, then scribbled something down. 'Germany is too focused on the meeting, thus so making this futile meeting dull. If we want to get out of here, we'll have to make a diversion. If we ensure that everyone is focused on Germany, you can light your fireworks and shock everyone, and they won't know due to them being unconscious towards their surroundings.

Thus so, when your fireworks detonate, we can escape among the smoke. We'll just need to bring all attention towards Germany.

Then again, the reason is that this is fucking dull, and we'll never make any progress.'

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* | 470 comments Hong Kong bit back a chuckle and cumpled up the paper and pulled out some small fireworks. He glanced at her then set them off. They hit the ceiling and bounced off and exploded.

message 28: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 481 comments Madagascar smirked, looking at the reaction of the other nations, majority of them shocked, them of them even jumping in their seats as smoke dispersed throughout the room. As soon as the smoke was dense enough to be incapable of peeping through, she grabbed onto HK's wrist and pulled him out of the meeting room, running off.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* | 470 comments He followed letting her pull him out of the room. Once they were out and away from them he pulled his wrist free and stopped and looked at her. "So... Like, what know?"

message 30: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 481 comments Madagascar was silent for a few seconds, before replying, "Well, it's your choice. You pick where we want to go. Your fireworks were pretty crucial in getting out of there just now, anyways. I should give you something in return, and this is the right gift, I presume."

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* | 470 comments He frowned and put his hands in his sleeves and leaned against the wall and looked at the ceiling. "I dont know. I like dont have an issue with the meetings it was totally your idea" he shrugged and looked at her. His dark brown hair was a mess and his eyes looked empty and bored.

message 32: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 481 comments Madagascar snapped her fingers. "Maybe we can go to the local cafe nearby the beach. It'll be pleasant. They do serve good delicacies." She said, smiling.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* | 470 comments He shrugged and stood up straight "i could eat"

message 34: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 481 comments "Then let's go. The others will discover we're gone once the smoke disperses, so we should make haste." She said, grabbing HK by the wrist once again and dragging him out of the meeting building.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* | 470 comments And once again he let her drag him after her.

message 36: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 481 comments Soon enough, they arrived at the beach cafe. Madagascar got two seats and entered the cafe with HK. The ocean breeze whisked through the cafe gently, with other customers chatting amongst each other.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* | 470 comments He sat and looked out the window. "What do they have here?"

message 38: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 481 comments "Usually cold beverages or food." Madagascar said, passing him a menu. "Feel free to pick. I'll pay for it."

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* | 470 comments He frowned and looked at the menu. "Fish an...ahh" he frowned "sorry times with England...." he waved his hand in the air "a burger and fries will work..."

message 40: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 481 comments "It's fine. I did have a hard time defending myself from the terrible cooker, anyway." Madagascar said, laughing lightly to herself while looking at the beach, before raising her hand. "Guess I'll go with a banana split."

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* | 470 comments He leaned back in his seat and tilted his head slightly "well, his food isn't... that bad"

message 42: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 481 comments "It is to me." Madagascar said. "The first time I met him, he offered me scones. I tossed them into the ocean at once."

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* | 470 comments He lookex at her trying to see if she was joking but decided that she wasnt. He shrugged "I like his tea"

message 44: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 481 comments "His tea is... Quite alright." She said, resting her chin on her palm. "He is quite stern when it comes to making it, however. Seychelles doesn't really speak fondly of him."

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* | 470 comments He raised one eye brow "I see, well, when ever I am over I make his tea, he does not complain any..well, not much"

message 46: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 481 comments She nodded, looking at the ocean waves lapping at the sand on the beach. "I've made tea with him in the past. He kept on correcting me over and over again."

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* | 470 comments He chuckled softly and glanced outside "the food is taking it's time"

message 48: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 481 comments "... Yeah." She replied, agreeing with him. "... So... I actually don't know much about you, except that you're a trading partner in terms of economics." She said, looking him in the eyes.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* | 470 comments he looked at her then shrugged "nothing much about me" he glared at the table "China's been an ass lately, preventing my people from having their rights"

message 50: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 481 comments She nodded. "I've heard. Pretty daft. He's still got around 32 years to leave you alone... And he's now meddling with you..."

« previous 1