YA/Paranormal Romance Addicts discussion

The Host (The Host, #1)
This topic is about The Host
Monthly Mini-Challenges > November 2014

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Megan Parker (megandanielle) | 153 comments Mod
I read this book a couple of years ago, but I just found out that it is the first book in a SERIES?!? So this month, based on your votes in our poll (there was a tie), I chose to have us read The Host by Stephenie Meyer. It's a great book that grabbed my attention and interest. Remember to share your thoughts along the way on this thread and tell if you think you will continue reading the series. Love you guys! Happy reading!

Thank you for your input! I can't wait to hear what you think! It's action-packed :)

Stephenie Meyer is a great author! You should watch the movie next. I loved it!!

It was slow for me at first. And when you finish it, do yourself a favor and WATCH THE MOVIE. You'll love it!

It was slow for me at first. And when you finish it, do yourself a favor and WATCH THE MOVIE. You'll love it!

I finished it, and it was awesome! It did have a slow start that I felt like I drug myself through, but it got way better :) Meyer's been saying for YEARS that she is going to make it into a trilogy, and the next two are even listen on Goodreads, but I don't think she ever will :(

Let me know! :)