Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

ARCHIVES > October 2014

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments What are your favorite books read in October? Leave a comment below.

message 2: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Here are my favorite books read in October:
No 5-star books; all are 4-star reads

Middle Grade
Tales from a Not-So-Happily Ever After! (Dork Diaries, #8) by Rachel Renée Russell The Ersatz Elevator (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #6) by Lemony Snicket

Young Adult
The Revenge of Seven (Lorien Legacies, #5) by Pittacus Lore Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn, #3) by Jenny Han Complete Nothing (True Love, #2) by Kieran Scott The Hunt (Project Paper Doll, #2) by Stacey Kade White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Gone (Gone, #1) by Michael Grant Zom-B Circus (Zom-B, #7.5) by Darren Shan

New Adult/Adult
Echoes of Scotland Street (On Dublin Street, #5) by Samantha Young Tied (Tangled, #4) by Emma Chase Until the End (Sea Breeze, #9) by Abbi Glines

message 4: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments I'm planning to read Trust Me, I'm Lying and Jackaby too :) Glad you enjoyed them.

Eleanor and Park was an amazing book :D

Are you planning to read Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

message 5: by Jay (new)

Jay | 5197 comments Gisbelle wrote: "I'm planning to read Trust Me, I'm Lying and Jackaby too :) Glad you enjoyed them.

Eleanor and Park was an amazing book :D

Are you planning to read Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell"

No

message 6: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments I didn't like it, so maybe you won't either.

message 8: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) | 19024 comments I didn't like the majority of the books I read this month.. :(

5 stars:

Falling For You by Lisa Schroeder The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder

4 stars:

Schizo by Nic Sheff

message 9: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Jessica, Snow Like Ashes was an excellent book. Can't wait to read the sequel.

message 10: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Schizo looks really interesting, J. Glad you liked it!

message 11: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) | 19024 comments Gisbelle wrote: "Schizo looks really interesting, J. Glad you liked it!"

It was very interesting! I don't think I had read a book with a schizophrenic main character prior to that book!