What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Hunting Julian (Gatherers, #1)
This topic is about Hunting Julian
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Adult futuristic where sexual energy feeds society and allow corporeal bodies [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 35 comments I read this book several years ago. If I remember correctly the heroine is accidently taken to another world where people live in structures up in the air. There are some types of special nets to keep people safe but the risk of dropping off is possible. The society is starving because of the need for sexual energy to feed the society. I cannot remember if the energy allows them to become corporeal or if the lack of energy means that are stuck in a corporeal body. I think there is some voyeurism because of the ability to feed off of the sexual energy. The hero and heroine have some type of special connection that allows them to feed their entire area. This somehow promotes the hero in the society.

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 88 comments was this a full length book or a short? if it was a short i think i read this but i dont want to search for it if its not a short haha

message 3: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 35 comments Longer than a novella or short story but I do not think a full length...thank-you.

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 88 comments hmm well im not sure if this is it but the description made me think of Peak Energy By: Afton Locke

message 5: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 35 comments Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, not the story I am thinking about. The story does have an Ellora's Cave feel to the story but I cannot remember for certain if an actual Ellora's Cave book. Thanks again for the suggestion.

message 7: by Tammy (last edited Nov 02, 2014 02:39PM) (new)

Tammy | 35 comments Thank-you Kris!!!Hunting Julian is the title. This book has been on my mind all summer as I have looked through books and my Kindle with no success. I will certainly keep looking at other posts in hopes of helping someone else locate a forgotten title. I am assuming I go ahead and update to solved and will do so hoping you are able to receive the note of appreciation. Thank-you again.

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33505 comments Mod
You're welcome! And thanks - you reminded me that I still haven't read anything by Jacquelyn Frank yet. :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Hunting Julian (other topics)
Stealing Kathryn (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jacquelyn Frank (other topics)