Character storage discussion

Un-finished character storage > COOLKID'S CHARACTER IDEAS

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 279 comments Mod
ok so imma make a hybrid clone shapeshifter elemental guys.

its the same guy cloned...O_O in an experiment!!! and he was originally an elemental. so in the 'inhumane' experiment he was cloned. each clone was inserted diff specie's blood. The only reason he lived through it is cause he was a life elemental (who tend to be imnortal) but due to he cloneing his immortality turned into a long life adn his long life got split between his clones so he isn't immortal anymore but it ensured his and his clone's survival.

But this was done when he was very very young so each clone grew up in a different way so have diff. persionalitys and all look diff cause they each got a tad bit of shapeshifter blood which made them look diff. but they can only change from their original looks to the other one. They were raised by the diff. familys that the diff species blood came from.
but because he had elemental blood each of the clones could control a diff element. the diff species blood were given to suite the elemental power.

^^ <3
(view spoiler)

and this guy HAS to be made:

photo thewinged_zps87c9de5c.jpg

i shall also make a human-unicorn hybrid ^^ teehee

charcters based off the 4 cards suits

i also want to steal god of highschool's thingy. (a manhwa) where this really powerful guy was like homeless and he form this homeless ppl's organisation lolool and he the boss of homeless ppl

uls I shall make gwi gwi soon (the evil lord) but i just made one character and brought another one from another group so i totally like...not gonna make another one now. although i already got his persionality half prepared from another group ^^

ok so can i make this guy (luke) who is an assassin...but an assassin for the king or something? like... he could be the king's dark side..as in....so that the king doens't have to dirty his hands Luke kills all those who get in the king's way

i'm thinking of makeing this guy:

either as a new idea or replaceing one of my clones. probably the vamp

photo sppoika_zps012c6e26.jpg

photo 0ae791e2b20ec0_full_zpse5cf5243.jpg

photo AlvaroGaray_zps5c5f52ce.jpg

lavi photo: lavi man573t.jpg

official pic: Lavi

i think. this guy got beat up as a kid. this woke up his inner-buried vampness .....

or if he isn't one of the clones.....because of getting beat up as a kid he is seaking out a way to become stronger and i can rp him requesting from diff. ppl. to teach him powers or skills.?????

ugh a lot of work ahead of me:

theme song: day old hate by city and colour

(view spoiler)

question is:

how'd he hurt his eye? imma thinking he exchanged his eye for power. so meaning..... i don't rp him looking for power rather struggeling with controlling his newfound unnatural power.. what is this power? and who'd he exchange an eye for it with?