Tнe Lαɴd oғ Sтorιeѕ Groυp discussion

Characters > The Fairy Godmother

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is the discussion for the Fairy Godmother.

message 2: by ella , The Writing Reader (new)

ella  | 1261 comments Mod
The signal in the sky... :(

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, A Grimm Warning was sooooo sad. :(

message 4: by ella , The Writing Reader (new)

ella  | 1261 comments Mod
Agreed

message 6: by Jess (new)

Jess :,,(

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) It was so cool though when (view spoiler)

message 8: by Jess (new)

Jess it waaaas!!!!!!!!!!

message 10: by Jess (new)

Jess The FEEEEELSSSS!!!

message 12: by Jess (new)

Jess YOU UNDERSTAND!!! (view spoiler)

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) Of course I do, I'm a fangirl. It's our JOB to understand how to fangirl! :D :D :D

message 14: by Jess (new)

Jess Fangirling!!!!!!!!!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I know right!
(view spoiler)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

She lived a good one.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Its sad but happy too kinda

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

True true

message 22: by Sabrina (last edited Jun 26, 2015 03:00PM) (new)

Sabrina Garza Kendra G. (12KendraG) ツ wrote: "It was so cool though when [spoilers removed]"

rumor has it that (view spoiler)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I know. I was like, why not!?

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) Sabrina wrote: "Kendra G. (12KendraG) ツ wrote: "It was so cool though when [spoilers removed]"

rumor has it that Alex will no longer be the fairy godmother for book 4,, I wanted to diiiiie when I found out"

Please put that in a spoiler.

<.spoiler.> TEXT HERE <./spoiler>

Delete the periods

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) Sabrina wrote: "rumor has it that Alex will no longer be the fairy godmother for book 4,, I wanted to diiiiie when I found out"

O.O OMG REALLY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I'M SCARED

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I read a little of the preveiw. It's true

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

(view spoiler)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I have no idea! What could SHE do to deserve that?! It's just not right.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) Again-- I bet she did something for Rook. That's got to be it!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Or maybe something dealing with the Otherworld. But you cant just (view spoiler)

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE THEY THINKING?!?!??!?!?!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I know right!!!!!!!!!! This is an outrage people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!!!!!!!
(view spoiler)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Man, you got me going

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) Two-braids~ Mapledream wrote: "Man, you got me going"

Lol same

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

XD

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Fangirling just makes me feel so much better about these things

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) Two-braids~ Mapledream wrote: "Fangirling just makes me feel so much better about these things"

YES

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I like how on goodreads everyone understands

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

XD

message 48: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina Garza Kendra G. (12KendraG) ツ wrote: "OH MY GOD WHY WHAT DID SHE DO?!?!?!?!"

(view spoiler)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Aww Im on the app and cant read the spoiler

message 50: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina Garza Two-braids~ Mapledream wrote: "THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!!!!!!!
[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

« previous 1