Tнe Lαɴd oғ Sтorιeѕ Groυp discussion

Characters > Red Riding Hood

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is the discussion for Little Red Riding Hood, queen of the Red Riding Hood Kingdom.

message 2: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina Garza more like former queen of the now Little Bo Peep Republic haha

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, lol! I wonder what Froggy will name the kingdom?

message 4: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina Garza maybe after Red, because, you know, he loves her and stuff

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe!

message 6: by Lola (new)

Lola Flores (lifegoalsequalmoriarty) | 32 comments I cant wait 'till June 7th!

message 7: by ella , The Writing Reader (last edited Jun 15, 2015 01:05PM) (new)

ella  | 1261 comments Mod
Me neither!!!!!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Analeese Evil (Chaolaena Will Survive!) wrote: "Yeah, lol! I wonder what Froggy will name the kingdom?"

Maybe Red will just take over again XD

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe! :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I always thought she would just have things back to normal because Froggy practically made all the decisions in her House of Progress.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, he and Red's grandmother helped her out a lot.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I know. It's funny how that worked out I think

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Red is like one of my favorite characters too!

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) Well she's rather interesting if you ask me lol

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I know right!

message 17: by Lola (new)

Lola Flores (lifegoalsequalmoriarty) | 32 comments How did Red become so selfish? Is it all because of Jack and Goldilocks!?!

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) Lola wrote: "How did Red become so selfish? Is it all because of Jack and Goldilocks!?!"

Idk! Probably a bit

message 19: by Lola (last edited Jun 26, 2015 12:17PM) (new)

Lola Flores (lifegoalsequalmoriarty) | 32 comments Kendra G. (12KendraG) ツ wrote: Idk! Probably a bit"

I wonder what kingdom Red, Jack, and Goldilocks lived in before Red became Queen...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh thats a really good question. Like what was the Red Riding Hood Kingdom before Red?

message 23: by Lola (new)

Lola Flores (lifegoalsequalmoriarty) | 32 comments No kidding!!

message 24: by Lola (new)

Lola Flores (lifegoalsequalmoriarty) | 32 comments I bet they were in the Charming kingdom or something...

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Bewilderment

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) Lola wrote: "I bet they were in the Charming kingdom or something..."

Maybe!

Two-braids~ Mapledream wrote: "Bewilderment"

?

message 27: by Lola (new)

Lola Flores (lifegoalsequalmoriarty) | 32 comments I need to read the books again. It probably says it SOMEWHERE!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Im bewildered

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

No I dont think it does. Maybe they lived there the whole time, but the former leader died from the wolves, Red defeated them and became queen. It did say she defeated the wolves.

message 30: by Lola (new)

Lola Flores (lifegoalsequalmoriarty) | 32 comments I thought that a butcher defeated the wolves? and I thought that she only became Queen because the only other candidate was the third little pig and he DIDNT even WANT to win?

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) Two-braids~ Mapledream wrote: "No I dont think it does. Maybe they lived there the whole time, but the former leader died from the wolves, Red defeated them and became queen. It did say she defeated the wolves."

Oh yeah! HOW DID SHE EVEN DEFEAT THEM?!

Lola wrote: "I need to read the books again. It probably says it SOMEWHERE!"

Lol me 2

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I dunno it just said she did

message 33: by Lola (new)

Lola Flores (lifegoalsequalmoriarty) | 32 comments Interesting...

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

It was during the election

message 35: by Lola (new)

Lola Flores (lifegoalsequalmoriarty) | 32 comments This is kind of off topic, but does either Two-braids~ Mapledream OR Kendra G. (12KendraG) ツ have KIK accounts?

message 36: by Lola (new)

Lola Flores (lifegoalsequalmoriarty) | 32 comments You don't have to tell me, I was just wondering.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Kik?

message 38: by Lola (new)

Lola Flores (lifegoalsequalmoriarty) | 32 comments Its a texting app. A lot of kids use it.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) Lola wrote: "This is kind of off topic, but does either Two-braids~ Mapledream OR Kendra G. (12KendraG) ツ have KIK accounts?"

No

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope

message 41: by Lola (new)

Lola Flores (lifegoalsequalmoriarty) | 32 comments Oh...

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Why do you think Froggy loves Red?

message 43: by Lola (new)

Lola Flores (lifegoalsequalmoriarty) | 32 comments I have absolutely NO idea whatsoever! He's so... and she's so... They just don't fit!

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) Two-braids~ Mapledream wrote: "Why do you think Froggy loves Red?"

I'm actually not sure!

message 45: by Lola (new)

Lola Flores (lifegoalsequalmoriarty) | 32 comments Maybe they were both really desperate for love?

message 46: by Adiva (new)

Adiva (adiva_s) | 58 comments Well it could be the quote " opposites attract"

message 47: by Lola (new)

Lola Flores (lifegoalsequalmoriarty) | 32 comments Adiva wrote: "Well it could be the quote " opposites attract""

You are SO right!!

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) Adiva wrote: "Well it could be the quote " opposites attract""

YES

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Makes total sense. We solved the universes problems!

« previous 1