Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

Infinity + One
This topic is about Infinity + One
❤ ARCHIVES > Infinity + One by Amy Harmon - Starting November 1,2014

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Erika | 9482 comments Please post spoilers and chapters you are discussing.
Thanks

Susan I'm going to start this one as soon as I'm done with Magnolia!!

Erika | 9482 comments Yay!!!!

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Thanks for the new thread, Erika! I can't wait to start reading tomorrow! :D

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Yay!!

Okay my son had a soccer tournament this weekend and my reading time has been limited, so I'm only on chapter 8. It's been frustrating because I'm hooked and can't wait to read more. This is what I have to say so far (view spoiler) I'll be back with more comments after I get further!

Susan Okay I'm reading this one tonight!

Yay join in Susan! I've only read 100 pages and its really good!

message 9: by Susan (last edited Nov 02, 2014 04:27PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Susan I'm not sure who it was either Barbara or Erika but one of them was screaming about how much they love Amy so I thought.......eh! what the heck! I'll give her a try! Lol

DJacelyn | 715 comments Lol. You are funny Susan.

message 11: by Erika (last edited Nov 02, 2014 07:52PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erika | 9482 comments Susan wrote: "I'm not sure who it was either Barbara or Erika but one of them was screaming about how much they love Amy so I thought.......eh! what the heck! I'll give her a try! Lol"

It was me, I love, love, love her!!!
Chris, I agree with you about Gran (view spoiler)

Susan I knew it was one of you! I'm always raiding your shelves so..........lol

Just finished chapter 13 (view spoiler)

Erika | 9482 comments I know she was a dummy. But isn't Fin the best?

Susan I started this last night and didn't get very far before I passed out! I will be reading much more today!

Erika | 9482 comments Ok, keep us updated Susan...can't wait to see what you think.

Susan Okay so.......why must I fall in love with every friggin man in every friggin book???? Lol I am loving Finn!! I am soooooo weak........

Susan Why is she using the credit cards? Is she stupid?? They will track her that way!! Stupid!!

message 19: by Chris (last edited Nov 03, 2014 01:40PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Susan wrote: "Okay so.......why must I fall in love with every friggin man in every friggin book???? Lol I am loving Finn!! I am soooooo weak........"

You're not weak, Finn is absolutely WONDERFUL!! Good to his core and I love him too. *Sigh*

I've finished Chapter 23 and (view spoiler)

Erika | 9482 comments (view spoiler)

Erika wrote: "[spoilers removed]"
Yes absolutely crazy, that is what I meant by (view spoiler) Seriously, such a different story and I really love it!!

Erika | 9482 comments Oh okay, I'm a little slow today, lol. I'm telling you, Amy Harmon always makes me happy. She's creeping up on Colleen Hoover.

message 23: by Chris (last edited Nov 03, 2014 08:15PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Wow, I finally finished and what an amazing story. I absolutely loved it. I don't know why I didn't listen to you sooner Erika about Amy Harmon. Now I'm going to have to read her other books. (view spoiler)

Susan I can't wait to hear what you think!

Susan I will be done tomorrow! I already have all of her other books lined up and waiting for me to read! Lol

Susan Finished!! I'm still smiling! Bonnie's grandmother got exactly what she deserved!!

Susan wrote: "Finished!! I'm still smiling! Bonnie's grandmother got exactly what she deserved!!"

Definitely!!!! :D