YARP Club (young adult role play) discussion

RP The Heroes of Olympus

Comments Showing 1-50 of 103 (103 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Emma Jane (new)

Emma Jane Put your name next to one of the characters below, and once the list is full we can start! (If you have another way of how to set this up, let me know or message me)

Annabeth:
Percy:
Jason:
Piper:
Leo:
Hazel:
Frank:
Reyna:
Octavian:
Nico:
Coach Hedge:

message 2: by Emma Jane (new)

Emma Jane Annabeth: Emma Jane
Percy:
Jason:
Piper:
Leo:
Hazel:
Frank:
Reyna:
Octavian:
Nico:
Coach Hedge:

message 3: by sophia (new)

sophia walsh | 28 comments is calypso an option? if not, then leo!! lol

message 4: by Emma Jane (new)

Emma Jane Yes, add Calypso!! I totally forgot!!!

message 5: by Emma Jane (new)

Emma Jane Annabeth: Emma Jane
Percy:
Jason:
Piper:
Leo:
Hazel:
Frank:
Reyna:
Octavian:
Nico:
Coach Hedge:
Calypso: bookwormsoph

message 6: by sophia (new)

sophia walsh | 28 comments yay!!

message 7: by janet (new)

janet (theunicornreader) | 2 comments Annabeth: Emma Jane
Percy:
Jason:
Piper:
Leo:
Hazel: Jzurnee
Frank:
Reyna:
Octavian:
Nico:
Coach Hedge:

message 8: by Malisa (new)

Malisa (jaygatsby) | 15 comments Annabeth: Emma Jane
Percy:
Jason:
Piper:
Leo: Malisa
Frank:
Reyna:
Octavian:
Nico:
Coach Hedge:

message 9: by Jess (new)

Jess Annabeth: Emma Jane
Percy: Jessalynn Riedesel
Jason:
Piper:
Leo: Malisa
Frank:
Reyna:
Octavian:
Nico:
Coach Hedge:

message 10: by Emma Jane (new)

Emma Jane Ok since no one else seems to be joining we start role-playing whenever and if you want to be another character just say and we can begin!

message 11: by janet (new)

janet (theunicornreader) | 2 comments (so we're starting?)

message 12: by Emma Jane (new)

Emma Jane yeah :) Anyone can start

message 13: by Jess (new)

Jess Can we make are own characters?

message 14: by Emma Jane (new)

Emma Jane Yeah sure why not? We should get started though...I guess I'll start? I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but oh well.

message 15: by Emma Jane (new)

Emma Jane Annabeth: Seaweed Brain, could you please turn that music down? I'm working on a special project, and it's kind of distracting.

message 16: by sophia (new)

sophia walsh | 28 comments HEY GUYS ARE WE STILL DOING THIS CAUSE LIKE I WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING BUT EMMA JANE'S COMMENT WAS TO PERCY SO FHDJSKAFHDK SHOULD I CONTINUE IT
sorry about the caps lock. i got a little excited.

message 17: by Emma Jane (new)

Emma Jane ITS OKAY :) anyone can say ANYTHING I don't care seriously anyone can put anything they want I'll respond when I can

message 18: by sophia (new)

sophia walsh | 28 comments oKAY LOL
Calypso: Seriously, Percy, we're trying to concentrate. You too, Valdez.

message 19: by Emma Jane (new)

Emma Jane By the way, Leo, I think we could all use some tofu tacos when you get the chance to wash the oil and grease off your hands. I'll go up and keep watch, and send Hazel and Frank down. Anyone want to come with?

message 20: by sophia (new)

sophia walsh | 28 comments I'll make the tacos. I don't think Leo's ever been without grease on his hands. Percy, why don't you go up with Annabeth? I think we can manage everything down here.

message 21: by Jess (new)

Jess Percy: "All right Annabeth I will." Percy turns down the music to a respectable degree.

message 22: by Malisa (new)

Malisa (jaygatsby) | 15 comments Leo: Tofu tacos? I'm taking a break! And the grease is what makes me Bad Boy Supreme! Don't you forget that Sunshine.

message 23: by Emma Jane (new)

Emma Jane Annabeth: Alright then, Leo, call us down when you're ready. Let's go, Seaweed Brain.
(Annabeth and Percy go up deck)
Annabeth: Hi Hazel, hi Frank. We can keep watch for now.

message 24: by Malisa (new)

Malisa (jaygatsby) | 15 comments (Below deck)
(Leo winks)
Leo: So, Sunshine, wanna make....
(Calypso gives him a withering look)
Leo: .....Tofu tacos?

message 25: by sophia (new)

sophia walsh | 28 comments Calypso: Yes, i would love to make tofu tacos. Leo, when are we going to tell the others officially about what happened on the island? I mean, they've all guessed.

message 26: by Malisa (new)

Malisa (jaygatsby) | 15 comments Leo: Uh, is it really necessary? Besides, I'm not sure how all of them would take it....

message 27: by Emma Jane (new)

Emma Jane (Above deck)
Annabeth: I wonder why Leo and Calypso haven't told us the whole story yet. They've been acting strange lately--
(A loud bang makes Annabeth and Percy jump)
Annabeth: (drawing her knife) uh oh. Leo, Calypso, we need you up deck!!!

message 28: by sophia (new)

sophia walsh | 28 comments Calypso: Yeah, it's necessary! They're probably getting suspicious about- (hears Annabeth calling) Oh great.. Let's go up and help!! (grabbing her bow and sheath of arrows off the table) Leo, the tacos aren't the priority right now!!

((NOt sure what weapon Calypso uses so I'm just gonna say she uses bow and arrow cause yeah idk))

message 29: by Emma Jane (new)

Emma Jane I like the bow and arrow!

(Annabeth sees Leo and Calypso coming up deck. Piper and Jason also appear from one of the cabin doors, with their weapons drawn as well [i need piper and Jason anyone can play them guys])

Annabeth (@ everyone): something's not right. We heard something that I think came from the sky, but I can't be sure....

From above, Khione (did I spell that right?) and her friends drop onto the ship. Everyone immediately shivers from the extreme cold.

message 30: by sophia (new)

sophia walsh | 28 comments I can be Piper if you need me to! & yes, it's Khione! :)

Piper: Khione. I thought i already taught you a lesson.

Calypso: (whispers to Leo) Isn't she the one who sent you to Ogygia the first time?

message 31: by Emma Jane (new)

Emma Jane Ok great I can be Jason! (I LOVE JASON OMG)

Jason (as he pulls out his sword): Khione, we'll ask you nicely the first time. Get off our ship. Now.

(People can take turns being Khione. I don't think it really matters since she isn't really a major character)

Khione (laughing): Do you honestly think we'll just leave? How ridiculous! (She hold out her hand and let's snow fall from her palm) No, I plan on staying for a little fun!

message 32: by sophia (new)

sophia walsh | 28 comments piper: fine. i guess i'll just have to teach you the lesson again.

khione: well we can't have that, now can we? ( freezes piper ) who's next?

calypso: ( gawking at piper ) oh my gods, leo, unfreeze her!

** i'm on my ipod so thats why there may be more grammatical errors and less capital letters lolzzzzz **

message 33: by Emma Jane (new)

Emma Jane Haha that's fine!

Jason: Piper! Unfreeze her, now! (He runs up to where Piper is frozen, but as soon as he gets close to her frozen form Khione raises a hand and freezes him as well)

Khione: No one moves! Not unless you want to end up like these two hopeless lovebirds. Now...drop your weapons or we throw these two overboard!

message 34: by Emma Jane (new)

Emma Jane This is great just FYI

http://youtu.be/MdnLLCtFXZc

message 35: by Malisa (last edited Nov 13, 2015 12:28PM) (new)

Malisa (jaygatsby) | 15 comments *eeks, sorry for being away!*

Leo: Geez, take it easy there, Freezeballs! (Lights his hands on fire) We've got a few tricks up our sleeves too.

Khione: Ah, Valdez. I'd like to see you play your puny tricks again! I seem to remember an incidence when you were blasted right off this ship.

Leo: Oh right, thanks for that one lady.
(Leo blasts fire at Khione's face. Khione screams.)

message 36: by Emma Jane (new)

Emma Jane (as soon as she sees that Khione is distracted, Annabeth runs at Khione with her knife. Khione turns away in time, but Annabeth still turns a few of her friends to dust)

Khione: Stop, you insolent children!! I swear to the gods, I will freeze you all--

(Buford the table flies onto deck and runs right over Khione. She shrieks as Buford sits on top of her, yelling, PUT ON SOME PANTS)

(Annabeth runs through a few more of Khione's friends with her knife, and Frank's arrows take out a few as well until all that is left is Khione under the table)

message 37: by Malisa (new)

Malisa (jaygatsby) | 15 comments Leo: So, Your Royal Coldness, it seems that my furniture is going to be your downfall.

Khione: Release me, you impertinent fool! I swear I will freeze you all!

(Leo grins)
Leo: In your dreams. (Lights hands on fire) PERCY!

(While Leo holds his flaming hands in Khione's face, Percy, Riptide in hand, advances on her)

message 38: by Emma Jane (new)

Emma Jane (Khione raises her hand, but Percy stabs her before she can do anything)

Annabeth: Good job, Seaweed Brain! (she turns to frozen Piper and Jason) Oh, Gods, what do we do about them?!

message 39: by sophia (new)

sophia walsh | 28 comments Calypso: i have an idea. i don't know if it will work, but it wont hurt to try. ( she starts singing a song in ancient greek that the rest of them can translate to something along the lines of "melting the ice." jason and piper slowly begin to unfreeze ) quick, get them blankets.

message 40: by Emma Jane (new)

Emma Jane (Annabeth and Percy run below deck to get blankets)

Jason (confused and shocked): Ah! What happened? Piper, are you ok? Who needs to be stabbed with my sword?

Annabeth (handing Jason a blanket while Percy gives one to Piper): Sorry, Jason, we've handled it already.

Jason (smacking his head with his palm): Gods! I can't believe I was frozen while everyone else had to do the work.

Annabeth: It's ok, Jason. At least you didn't get another concussion.

message 41: by sophia (new)

sophia walsh | 28 comments piper: did she learn her lesson for good? ( she shivers ) it feels like my insides are frozen. how did we get unfrozen??

calypso: well.. ( she explains what she did and blushes )

message 42: by Emma Jane (new)

Emma Jane (Annabeth smiles at Calypso)

Annabeth: It was a beautiful song Calypso. You and Piper together would be amazing singers!

Jason (raises an eyebrow): That's impressive, Calypso. And very helpful, because I'm pretty sure if Leo tried to unfreeze us, Piper and I would probably be dead. So...thanks for getting us...not killed?

Annabeth (waving a hand at Jason): What I want to know is what really went on in Ogygia. I've heard the stories and rumors, but I want to hear the truth, as I'm sure the rest of us do.

message 43: by sophia (new)

sophia walsh | 28 comments Calypso: (looks at leo) leo? why don't you start...

message 44: by Emma Jane (new)

Emma Jane (Everyone turns to loo at Leo expectantly. No one speaks, waiting for an answer)

(Jason sniffs)
Jason: do I smell something burning?

Annabeth: yeah, is it the tacos?!

(Everyone runs below the ship to see the stove ablaze)

message 45: by sophia (new)

sophia walsh | 28 comments piper: quick, put it out!

calypso: uh.. uH... (runs and gets a cup of water and throws it on the fire) I THINK THAT JUST MADE IT ANGRY!!!

message 46: by Emma Jane (new)

Emma Jane (The fire roars and grows bigger)

Jason: um...so...what should we...?

(Everyone stares at the continuously raging fire)

Annabeth: well this is fun. Who wants to roast marshmallows?

message 47: by sophia (new)

sophia walsh | 28 comments calypso: roast... marshmallows? (she looks confused and is still gripping the cup with white knuckles)

message 48: by Jess (new)

Jess Percy: "Leo what did you do?" Percy yells summoning some water to put out the fire. (The fire rizes higher) "Leo you are so dead after this."

message 49: by sophia (new)

sophia walsh | 28 comments calypso: it wasn't his fault..

message 50: by Emma Jane (new)

Emma Jane Annabeth: sorry Calypso. Seaweed Brain just seemed to forget about being the son of Poseidon, so I thought we could roast some marshmallows over this beautiful fire.

(Percy looks hurt, so Annabeth rolls her eyes and pats him on the shoulder)

(Jason claps his hands together)
Jason: well, I think we're all suffering from a little cabin fever. I could use some fresh air...anyone want to take a walk through Rome?
(He winks at Piper and smiles)

« previous 1 3