Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Birthdays > November LIH Birthdays

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments another month soon here -lets get ready to celebrate with those born this month....shout out if you or someone you know is a November baby.

message 2: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments Here's one birthday I know about:

November 5 - Allie Pleiter

message 3: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments I found a few from last year ,3rd is Carolyn B&Laura akaloves to read,5th Allie-13 is Lena 17th Terri and Heidi has one this month she wont give date so we celebrate midmonth for her....no you cannot skip it...
Last year too this month I put a special photo of cake on the PHOTOS, take a look when you have the time and view in mind as we celebrate each birthday...I love our virtual parties..

message 4: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments My birthday is November 17th.
Happy birthday Allie!

message 5: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments It's not quite the 3rd, but I want to wish you a happy birthday, Carolyn and Laura. In honor of your special day, I've set some yummy scones on the table. There are pumpkin, cinnamon chip and cranberry-orange. Enjoy!

message 6: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments ahh you guys are ahead of me..hanging banners for Happy Birthday Laura & Carolyn B, tomorrow we party -tables look good and Keli has started us off with some great treats...I brought a lemon pound cake and some lemonade -Hope you ladies have a great day.

message 7: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Laura and Carolyn B! The refreshments are yummy and the perfect way to start the day. I've added a chocolate cake for later.

message 8: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments After you grab your refreshments and wish the birthday gals a wonderful day, don't forget to head over to the monthly Q&A. Today we have Winnie Griggs stopping by to talk about her new book.
November LIH Author Q&A

message 9: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Christine wrote: "After you grab your refreshments and wish the birthday gals a wonderful day, don't forget to head over to the monthly Q&A. Today we have Winnie Griggs stopping by to talk about her new book.
Novem..."

great idea Christine, we all love the comments with authors...

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Wow guys the table looks great and so do all the treats on it. Thankfully these virtual parties let us "eat" all we want with out the worry of gaining any weight. So I am going to fill my plate with a little of everything and head back to work. Thanks so much!

Happy Birthday Carolyn B!

message 11: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments I am in to decorate and hang the banners for tomorrow"Happy Birthday Allie Pleiter", I have added fall colors for our tables and the band will be here to play music all day tomorrow, just ask for your fav tunes. Hope you have a great day,

message 12: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments Happy Birthday Allie! Hope it is a great day!
Happy Birthday Laura and Carolyn!!!Have a wonderful day!! And Happy Birthday to every one else I may have missed!!

message 13: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Allie! I've brought chocolate croissants to start the day.

message 14: by CarolynB (new)

CarolynB (carolynlb) | 38 comments Thanks for the birthday greetings! I had a good day and hope the rest of you November babies did/will, too. I can't believe we are into the holiday season already!

message 15: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments Happy birthday, Allie! I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating your special day.

The treat table is full of yummy things to eat. I'm adding several bottles of Martinelli's cider in different varieties for those who would like a little something to drink.

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Happy Birthday Allie! I have some pumpkin scones & muffins to share

message 17: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 305 comments Happy Birthday to everyone in November! The snacks and decorations sound wonderful!

I'm bringing a Pecan Pie and whipped topping to the table.

message 18: by Allie (new)

Allie Pleiter (alliepleiter) | 39 comments Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! I brought chocolate cupcakes to mark the day--the digital ones are calorie free :)

message 19: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments Happy Birthday, Allie! Hope it's been a great day for you! It's raining and cold where I am - maybe you have something knitted for yourself to stay warm!

message 20: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Allie, those chocolate cupcakes are delicious!

message 21: by Melody (last edited Nov 05, 2014 08:43PM) (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Happy birthday Allie! Hope your day was fantastic! Love the cupcakes! :)

message 22: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Hanging the banner for "Happy Birthday Lena",13th is your day, Lets surprise "Happy Birthday Heidi" because she wont say the day but know it is this month....Tables are festive with flowers and lots of goodies, I have a chocolate torte, drinks and cookies...come party ladies.

message 23: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments Happy Birthday, Lena

message 24: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Lena! I'm adding a pumpkin cobbler to the already full table. My, that chocolate torte is delicious!

Happy birthday, Heidi! Surprise!!!

message 25: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments Happy birthday, Lena! I hope you're having a wonderful time celebrating your special day.

Happy birthday, Heidi! Whatever day is your actual birthday, I hope it is/was fun from beginning to end.

message 26: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Surprize Heidi, we all wish you a great Birthday...join our party.Lena the treats are filling the tables,hope your fav is here. Happy day Ladies.

message 27: by Britney (new)

Britney | 230 comments Happy birthday, ladies!! I hope you enjoy wonderful celebrations!

message 28: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 220 comments Happy birthday to all the November babies!!!

message 29: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments is there pecan pie

message 30: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Sure Terri, I see several pecan pies and some ice cream over in the corner at that table, Oh my I think Mel is there you had better hurry if you want some...

message 31: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments oh goog. I can see lot goodies everyone brought for november birthdsys

message 32: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments Happy Birthday Lena and Surprise to you Heidi!! I hope you are both having a wonderful special birthday! I brought an Applesauce Angel Food Cake.

message 33: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments Happy birthday Lena !

message 34: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments Happy Birthday, Lena!

message 35: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Happy birthday ladies!
You caught me Paula! These pies are amazing!!! :)

message 36: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments I am sneaking in to redecorate and hang the banner for tomorrow is "Happy Birthday Terri" tables looking good with flowers and candies...I see a coconut cake and some pecan pies, come join the party.Have a great day Terri

message 37: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4954 comments Have a wonderful day Terri, I see some hot chocolate in the corner also

message 38: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments oh excellent, love coconut cake. thank for biryhday wishes

message 39: by Mary (new)

Mary (maryannie) | 73 comments Happy Birthday all of you November ladies! I always loved the birthstone for this month, so I am thinking beautiful Topaz's of gold all around the goodies on the table!
Blessing on you all! Mary

message 40: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments Happy Birthday Terri!! I've added some brownie cookies and some apple pies. You can never have too many goodies for a birthday party!! ;)

message 41: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments Happy Birthday, Terri! I will add an early pumpkin pie! Of course with whipped cream!

message 42: by Britney (new)

Britney | 230 comments Happy birthday, Terri!

message 43: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Terri! What a wonderful selection on the tables, beautiful decorations and the best company. Have a glorious day.

message 44: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments Thank you . Great desserts. I enjoyed eat them

message 45: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments Happy birthday, Terri! I hope you're having a great time celebrating your special day.

message 46: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Hope you had a great day Terri! :)

message 47: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments I had great day.

message 48: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments I see still a few goodies left, glad to see you made the party Terri, this group knows how to party and have fun...I am going to get a slice of MaryE apple pie before it is all gone.yum.

message 49: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments It was great party. Thank you for coming and birthday wishes