Christian Goodreaders discussion

Poetic Prescriptions for Plaguing Problems: Biblical Remedies for When Life Bites
Goodreads Authors in Our Group > "Poetic Prescriptions for Plaguing Problems" FREE KINDLE 10/8 & 9 (2019)

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Norland | 1 comments Hello Fellow Christian Writers & Readers. I'm excited to announce that my new book, "Poetic Prescriptions for Plaguing Problems: Biblical Remedies for When Life Bites" will be available for a FREE download via Kindle 10/8 & 10/9 (2019). The paperback was just released at the end of last month and I'm looking forward to my Book Launch at the Pasadena Public Library on 10/14. I really would love your review and feedback! Here are 2 great early review blurbs:

“A truly fantastic look at the Christian approach to self-help.”—Readers’ Favorite, 5 Stars

"This book will appeal to anyone who is hungry for spiritual growth and willing to accompany this bruised, but triumphant, poet on a pilgrimage through the heart-wrenching struggles of life.”--Midwest Book Review

Poetic Prescriptions for Plaguing Problems answers questions we may ask ourselves when the chips are down: "Where is God in all this?" "How can I get Him to answer my prayers?"

I invite anyone who is hungry for salvation to come with me on a pilgrimage through the plagues, pestilence, and heart-wrenching struggles of Life, where trials must be faced and devilish temptations eradicated until each battle is won with prayer and the Grace of God.

Thank you for letting me be part of this awesome Goodreads Group! Looking forward to more interaction with all of you!

PS - If you miss the free giveaway, please contact me to request a pdf in exchange for a fair and honest review.

Poetic Prescriptions for Plaguing Problems: Biblical Remedies for When Life Bites