Belles of the South discussion

The Bracelet
This topic is about The Bracelet
Group Reads > The Bracelet, By Dorothy Love

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abby (new)

Abby A place for any comments or suggestions on this book.

message 2: by ``Laurie (new)

``Laurie (laurielynette) Just read the synopsis for The Bracelet and it does sound good.

message 3: by Sandy (new)

Sandy | 89 comments It does sound good. I've sent in my email request.

message 4: by Abby (new)

Abby I'm having trouble getting the book on my computer. I follow the instructions for downloading the software, but I can never get all the way through. I hope you all have better luck!

Diane Lynn | 50 comments Abby wrote: "I'm having trouble getting the book on my computer. I follow the instructions for downloading the software, but I can never get all the way through. I hope you all have better luck!"

Let me start with, this was my first Netgalley experience. I was able to download it to my phone but that is all. I spent quite a bit of time reading on Netgalley and on Amazon about the kindle. Which download option are you using? If you are using the option I used, I *might* be able to help. The one I used (for kindle app) states that it won't work on my computer. I did somehow generate a cloud on amazon and I had to look up my send to kindle email address. Plus I had to add Kindle@netgalley.com to my approved senders at amazon. Then from my cloud on amazon I moved the book to my phone.

There may be an easier way using Adobe digital editions. In any event, it wasn't easy and took me a long time to sort out. Now I'm left to decide if I really want to read a whole book on my phone. ugh

Good luck!

message 6: by Abby (new)

Abby Thanks, Diane. If I had a Kindle, an Amazon account, a cloud, or a smartphone, that would probably work, but sadly I am terribly old-fashioned in that regard. Thanks for your help though! Your advice will likely help some other belles, I'm sure! I hope you enjoy the book!

message 7: by ``Laurie (new)

``Laurie (laurielynette) Abby wrote: "Thanks, Diane. If I had a Kindle, an Amazon account, a cloud, or a smartphone, that would probably work, but sadly I am terribly old-fashioned in that regard. Thanks for your help though! Your advi..."

Abby I understand your dilemma all too well. I'm just not all that interested in owning all the latest gadgets and find them all very confusing. Since I have so many unread books here the last thing I need is a Kindle. I've got to get some of the books read and cleared away before even thinking of it.