Nerdy Book Club discussion

Monthly Book Clubs > NOVEMBER BOOK CLUB

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (kristindowner) The month of November is about to start and we have a new book for the month. November we will be discussing the new book "Wild: From Lost To Found on the Pacific Crest Trail" by Cheryl Strayed. This book is being released as a movie on December 5th starring Reese Witherspoon, so we thought November would be a good time to discuss it before we all go out and see the movie.

Check out the threads within this one and lets discuss!

message 3: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (kristindowner) CHARACTERS: Do you think the character(s) in this book are developed enough to relate to?

message 4: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (kristindowner) *DISCUSSION*: BOOK TO MOVIE: Do you think the characters picked to play in this movie match the descriptions in the book? Do you feel they can pull off the role?

message 5: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (kristindowner) *DISCUSSION*: Overall flow of the story? Is it good or bad?

message 6: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (kristindowner) I have started in on this book for about a week now and so far I'm liking it. I like how at the beginning of the book we get to see a lot of where the main character came from. She explains flashes back to her past and such. It's great.

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Cole | 5 comments Did I miss the Nov. book discussion on Google +? I have a horrible memory sometimes, ok well most of the time.

message 8: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (kristindowner) No you did not. We switched from doing it on Google+ to doing written discussions on here. We are taking December off because of the holidays. We pick back up in January. I will be posting the January book here in another week or so. Looking forward to your participation.

Elizabeth wrote: "Did I miss the Nov. book discussion on Google +? I have a horrible memory sometimes, ok well most of the time."

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Cole | 5 comments Ok, thanks!!!!! I just wondered, I loved the Wild book and cannot wait to watch the movie. I even recommended the book to one of my friends.
Can't wait to find out what January's book is!