Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

ARCHIVES > Beta reader wanted for dark contemporary YA-84k

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chanda (new)

Chanda | 12 comments When Samantha Gray was fourteen, she accidentally killed her parents. Ripped away from the rest of her family and friends, she spends the next three years in an abusive foster home.

Construction of a big cat sanctuary and the arrival if it's semi-famous owners excites many of the residents of Red Rock, Arizona. Sam could care less that is, until she meets the owners’ son. Wealthy and attractive, Ben Ramirez is everything any normal girl would want. When he takes an interest in Sam, she pushes him away, desperate to keep her secrets.

When her boss goes on a vision quest and closes the thrift store where she works, Ben offers her a job at the sanctuary. Once there, she meets Solomon, a Bengal tiger whose past eerily mirrors her own.

After escaping a horrific game of Russian Roulette, Sam moves into her former boss's abandoned trailer and is devastated when she learns Solomon is set to be euthanized. When she receives a cryptic message from a Mexican curandera, Sam realizes she has to do whatever it takes to save not only Solomon’s life, but her own.

Please let me know if you're interested in beta reading my novel. I really appreciate any feedback you give me!

message 2: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (chelc13) | 997 comments I would love to read and review your book. It sounds really interesting!

message 3: by Shuruq (new)

Shuruq (comash) Me too! Tiger's are awesome :D