52 weeks, 52 books discussion

Girl on a Wire (Cirque American, #1)
This topic is about Girl on a Wire
Week 2014.44: Girl on a Wire

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Catherine McKenzie | 985 comments Mod
Happy Halloween -- I thought this book about running away to the circus and magic the perfect fit! I'm reading it now and really enjoying it: http://amzn.to/1wkGjDO

Arlene Morrell | 103 comments Enjoyed this mystery. It reminded me when I was reading the Nancy Drew series. However, this book added magic and mystery together.

Rebecca (purplerrr) | 76 comments I really enjoyed this book and even recommended it to one of my book clubs. So nice to have a non-dystopian YA strong female lead! Loved the background look at circus life. Glad you chose this one.

Rebecca wrote: "I really enjoyed this book and even recommended it to one of my book clubs. So nice to have a non-dystopian YA strong female lead! Loved the background look at circus life. Glad you chose this one."

Thanks, Rebecca! I totally agree.

message 5: by Beth (new) - added it

Beth | 145 comments FYI - this book is $1.99 on Amazon for Kindle today (I just bought it).

alisonwonderland (Alison) | 65 comments I finished this one yesterday. (I "read" most of it via Audible with syncing to my Kindle.) I liked it a lot! Compelling and evocative with some mystery and some romance. I'll be reading more from Gwenda Bond!

alisonwonderland wrote: "I finished this one yesterday. (I "read" most of it via Audible with syncing to my Kindle.) I liked it a lot! Compelling and evocative with some mystery and some romance. I'll be reading more from ..."

There is sequel coming out soon I believe! Yeah!