Tabor Twelve discussion

Tabor Twelve > Halloween Literary Folders

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Shelli (new)

Shelli | 5 comments Mod
This year I channeled Piper Kerman from "Orange is the New Black" complete with Cup O' Noodles for lunch. Last year I did "Fifty Shades of Grey" . If the restriction to wear a costume to school was that it had to be a character from a book, what would you choose?

message 2: by Collin (new)

Collin | 5 comments john smith from i am number 4

message 3: by Nick (new)

Nick Wing | 1 comments jack torrance from the shining

message 4: by Madi (new)

Madi Heintz | 4 comments I would be Annie from Misery because I honestly can't think of anything else.

message 5: by Gavin (new)

Gavin | 3 comments bigwig from watership down

message 6: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany | 5 comments jack in "Room"

message 7: by Milan (new)

Milan | 5 comments man in black, from the gunslinger

message 8: by Taliahann (new)

Taliahann | 4 comments If i could dress up as a character from a book the only thing i could think of is maybe one of the mogadorians from the i am number four serious.

message 9: by Mandy (last edited Oct 31, 2014 07:46AM) (new)

Mandy Wilson (mandyswilson) | 5 comments I would honestly dress up as either Carrie or someone from the Harry Potter series.

message 10: by Dylan (new)

Dylan Swanson | 6 comments i want to be brad pitt from fight club

message 11: by Pravin (new)

Pravin Patel | 4 comments I would choose captain underpants, but I wouldn't wear it.

message 12: by Tyler (new)

Tyler Mazurek | 5 comments I would love to be minho from the maze runner, he is just a beast. He is a keeper and has an important role.

message 13: by Chandler (new)

Chandler Nelson | 5 comments Chris Kyle from American Sniper

message 14: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 5 comments The character from a book that i would dress up as would be Beatrice from divergent.

message 15: by Makinzee (new)

Makinzee | 5 comments I would be Michoone from the walking dead.

message 16: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 4 comments I would want to be Pattyn from Ellen Hopkins "Burned" and "Smoke". She went through a lot in the first and second book but she stays positive.

message 17: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jen16) | 2 comments I would choose something more adventurous, like maybe something from the maze runner or divergent.

message 18: by Dylan (new)

Dylan Swanson | 6 comments i want to be kyle from road trip

message 19: by Cullen (new)

Cullen | 5 comments I think I would have to be the main character from the book The Compound. The reason why is because he is in a state of the art facility underground and he doesn't have to worry about anything that is going on around him. He can literally do what ever he feels like doing.

message 20: by Alex (new)

Alex Mendez | 4 comments I would choose to be the kicker from the book Payback Time. I would choose him because he is the kicker for his high school football team and I'm the kicker for my high school team so,it would work perfectly.

message 21: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Danner | 6 comments I would be the little boy from "Heaven is for Real," because he over came cancer. He was a little fighter that fought cancer and it would be cool to overcome that.

message 22: by Noah (new)

Noah | 4 comments I would probably have to dress up as a nazi from Maus 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

message 23: by Radvile (new)

Radvile | 5 comments I would dress up as Melanie from The Host

message 24: by Alexis (new)

Alexis VanDyke (SwedishPasta) | 5 comments 'V' from V for Vendetta.

message 25: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy | 5 comments Alaska from 'Looking For Alaska'

message 26: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Bilkovsky | 3 comments I would probably be Parker from "Cracked Up To Be"

message 27: by Luke (last edited Oct 31, 2014 08:46AM) (new)

Luke | 6 comments I would dress up as a Ranger from Ranger's Apprentice, like you don't get much more BA than that. or Bruce Lee, cuz hes Bruce Lee Rangers Apprentice Bundle: Books 1-8 and hes better than everyone else

message 28: by Claudia (new)

Claudia | 4 comments I would probably be Kelsey Hayes from Tigers Curse.

message 29: by Jake (new)

Jake Rincones | 2 comments I would like to dress up as Eragon from the Inheritance series.

message 30: by Rylee (new)

Rylee Storms | 6 comments the hot blonde that catches Leonard following her in Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock

message 31: by Alejandro (new)

Alejandro | 4 comments I would sure be White from House

message 32: by Heidi (new)

Heidi G | 5 comments If I were to dress up as a character from a book I would be the Blue Man from the book "The Five People You Meet In Heaven." He was a pretty chill character, plus the costume would be fairly fun to wear.

message 33: by Danielbrehm19 (new)

Danielbrehm19 | 4 comments I would probably be Squints from the sandlot. He is just a hard kid who doesn't put up with any crap. I'd love to be someone like that.

message 34: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany | 5 comments Magnus Bane from the Mortal Instruments

message 35: by Levi (new)

Levi Krenz | 5 comments I would dress up as Martian the Warrior from Triss

message 36: by Caleb (new)

Caleb | 5 comments I would be alex moran from blue mountain state

message 37: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Seeley | 3 comments Alaska from Looking for Alaska, one of my all time favorite books.

message 38: by Chase (new)

Chase | 5 comments Aragorn from the LotR series

message 39: by Blake (new)

Blake | 7 comments The Mountain, Game of Thrones

message 40: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Cutler | 5 comments I guess I would be Leah Greene from Lessons from a dead girl because she's a pretty blonde girl, and I think it'd be cool to be blonde for a day

message 41: by Domrill (new)

Domrill | 3 comments I would like to dress up as a Stanley Tookie.. from blue rage, black redemption

message 42: by Siarra (new)

Siarra Vanderveen | 3 comments Wade from Right Behind You

message 43: by Derek (new)

Derek Myers | 5 comments Gandalf from Lord of the Rings

message 44: by Blake (new)

Blake Powers | 5 comments Mandy from "How To Save A Life"

message 45: by Emanuel (new)

Emanuel | 5 comments Tobais from Insurgent

message 46: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Flake | 5 comments Alaska from 'Looking For Alaska' because I love that book!

message 47: by Karrie (new)

Karrie Zuidema | 5 comments I would be Indigo Burns from Worth A Thousand Words because she is following her dreams to do what she really wants to do.

message 48: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Tyson | 5 comments I would dress up as Ben Ross from The Wave

message 49: by Mads (new)

Mads | 4 comments I would be Jackie from that 70's show

message 50: by Sean (new)

Sean Byrne | 4 comments I would dress up as Garrett from the book "Boot Camp"

« previous 1