We Love Fiction! discussion

General Discussion > Best fiction characters

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ✶ Tia ✶ (new)

✶ Tia ✶ (tiagoodreads) One of my dearest fiction characters is Lyra from "His Dark Matters" series. I love how she`s strong, brave and fearless, even when she`s just pretending to be.

I very much love these one, as well:
- Aragorn
- Galadriel
- Samwise Gamgee
- Hermione
- Sirius Black
- David (from "Wings" series)

Mix them all up and you`ll get the ultimate ficiton character for me. :)

message 2: by Saakshi (new)

Saakshi Roy | 2 comments -Fred!
-Dobby
-The Baudelaire orphans

Um........I think I'll leave it to those three because there are SO many more that it might take me a few millenia to list them all. So, ha ha ha...:-p

message 3: by ✶ Tia ✶ (new)

✶ Tia ✶ (tiagoodreads) OMG Fred and George, I love them too!!! And Molly, she`s the greatest! :)
I named a little kitten who comes to our house from time to time (God knows from where) Dobby and he learned to answer to his name!
Anyway, I have a giant cat named Jackson, by Jackson Rathbone who plays Jasper Hale in Twilight.
Because cutness. :)

message 4: by Maika (new)

Maika (maiiikaaaa) | 3 comments KING. :) Mimi Jean

Q from Monsters in the dark, Pepper winters

Lucas or was it luce from extinguish J.M Darhower <-- i think that how you spell the last name .

I hope i am on the same page. LOL

message 5: by ✶ Tia ✶ (new)

✶ Tia ✶ (tiagoodreads) I must say I have not read any of this books and now I`m ashamed. :) *browsing book titles and reviews*

message 6: by Maika (new)

Maika (maiiikaaaa) | 3 comments ✶ Tia ✶ wrote: "I must say I have not read any of this books and now I`m ashamed. :) *browsing book titles and reviews*"

LOL, They are on the darker side. Especially Monster in the dark, will i dont know how you would define dark. But for me they are kind of gritty. If that whats your into :)

I have many more fiction characters i adore, but can't really name them all.

If you decide to read any of those books, i hope you enjoy

message 7: by ✶ Tia ✶ (new)

✶ Tia ✶ (tiagoodreads) I will read them for sure, now you just made me interested. :)
I am into kinda dark fiction, I love gothic tales from Wuthering Heights and The Picture of Dorian Gray to Dracula, Carmilla and many others, it`s just that lately I didn`t find out about anything that I was curious about.
So it`ll be a nice change to read something darker soon, rather than these YA cuties that I`m reading right know :)

message 8: by Maika (new)

Maika (maiiikaaaa) | 3 comments ✶ Tia ✶ wrote: "I will read them for sure, now you just made me interested. :)
I am into kinda dark fiction, I love gothic tales from Wuthering Heights and The Picture of Dorian Gray to Dracula, Carmilla and many ..."

LOL, AGREEE. I am not a really big fan YA read. More like dark erotic, alpha males, sex, drama a little bit of kidnapping, falling inlove with your captor, all the good stuff. Sounds crazy? LOL

But i do enjoy paranormal, fantasy, some hot greek gods, the devil vs the angels. lol

And yea i am trying to expand my reading too, for like more normal reading i guess.

message 9: by Moonyani (new)

Moonyani Write | 6 comments Epic Series for Urban Fantasy readers! Available in all formats including Kindle Unlimited and Audio!
Book 1 of 2
Jimmy is a runaway boy, saddened by the tragedies that have happened in his life. The only thing still keeping him motivated, is his love for music. He’s outside, practically freezing in the cold, until he knocks on a door. This door is the Music Man’s. Jimmy and the Music Man find out they share a passion for music. Cornelius, also known as the Music Man, then introduces Jimmy to his famous piano that’s in his attic. After playing a song that Cornelius wrote, the piano transports them to a magical parallel dimension. In this other dimension, Cornelius is a famous conductor and composer, who supposedly has an upcoming concert in the town of Harmony. However, there is another conductor, by the name of Hornsbury. And Hornsbury wants power.He is planning to possess the Harmonians, using his music.
No matter the cost......
https://www.amazon.com/gp/bookseries/...# * *