« previous 1

message 1: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Here we go (:

message 2: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) | 5568 comments Mod
I'm not sure which one you wanna use :P
Since there are two, ahah.

message 3: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Yeaaaah This one is good!

message 4: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments I have literally no clue why this is in general.

message 5: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments If you wanted to you can delete this one looveeyy ^_^

message 6: by Mal (new)

I'm on my phone, but I can just switch it in a few hours XD

message 7: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Alright (:

message 8: by Mal (new)

Soooooo ... What we doing?

message 9: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Well your idea was step sibling and sibling right?

message 10: by Mal (last edited Nov 01, 2014 11:10AM) (new)

I didn't know if you wanted to do that or yours :P
But I don't really have any ideas per say. Like plot wise.
I mean -- if we're doing the step siblings there is a possibly plot line that I had tried out before but never took off? But that's really all, so whatever works, cause it's you and I really can't complain ^^"

message 11: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Send the plot line my way!! :D

message 12: by Mal (new)

After like a million years of searching I have found the crappy outline that I wrote forever ago XD but don't worry if you don't like it, I really won't take offense :*

Mom and Dad got married like regular people - regular people in love - and they got divorced the same way, only without being in love. Well it's what it seems like anyway, when your parents split up. Anyway, finally years later after spending most of my time with my Mom Dad got remarried, and now I have a step sister. It's the year 2025 though - things are different. So when Dad finds himself sick and dead within a year and a half not but four years after remarrying the two siblings are meant to spend a whole year in his one big house. Why? Because the man was filithy rich and in this society money is everything. It's like a game - a game that all siblings, no matter blood related, or step must play whenever they a) get older enough; b) the parent with the original inheritance dies. And it's to see how gains the money in the end. Because one gets it all, while the other gets left in the dust. What neither of them were banking on, was living with each other was for any feelings to pull themselves to the surface. Some may call this incest - they might call it defeaning. Because the end game only involves one of them.

message 13: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Oooooh - I like it!

message 14: by Mal (new)

We can obviously tweek it. It was ages ago that I wrote it, and I don't even know if I remember a lot of the details XD

message 15: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Baha That's okay. It doesn't seem bad at all! I mean for a basic plot line it seems great - I mean it's not too vague either.

message 16: by Mal (new)

I think it's a little confusing, but okay then :P
You wanna do it ... or would you rather try something else?

message 17: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments I wouldn't mind doing it!
Uhm, I'm alittle unsure of who their living with

message 18: by Mal (new)

No one really ^^"
They basically go to live in this big house together to see who's like .. More fit to, like, inherit all their fathers money?
And yeah. Like I said - I wrote this forever ago.

message 19: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Oh! so i assuming they are adults? Or?

message 20: by Mal (new)

Oh yeah yeah XD

message 21: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Mmkay! What age range? Like they're fulfilled and what not or still kinda finding themselves/college orrrr?

message 22: by Mal (new)

Read my mind :3
I'm thinking early to mid-twenties??
Do you wanna do mf ...? Or were you opting for something else?

message 23: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Genders no care to meee!
And coolness - that sounds like a good age group :3

message 24: by Mal (new)

Uuuuh. I've been doing a lot of mm lately, and kind of want to excersie my ability to roleplay girls?? Maybe? ^^"

message 25: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments It works! So mf or ff? I recall you saying that you haven't Roleplayed/WERENT comfortable ff though, so either is cool!

message 26: by Mal (new)

... Did you capitalize weren't for a reason? Cause I'm fine with it, I just can't roleplay it. It feels unnatural typing it out and really, really difficult to get into. That's all.

message 27: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments No! It's my iPhone doing the autocorrect thing. ((Tbh idk why anyone wouldn't be "okay" with it? - I just don't understand peoples mindsets)) and that's fine! Mf it is !

message 28: by Mal (new)

I don't really get it either. What's gonna happen? The worlds gonna implode? Yeah, no. Girls are gonna date girls and you're going to move on with your life.
But okay. Phew :) Just making sure! Have my charrie up probably tonight or tomorrow morning then :P

message 29: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Okay dokey okay dokey! It's (8:11 am ) right now where I live and I go into work at (9:30am) and will be there until (3:00pm). And after that I'm packing my stuffs up from the dorm and heading to the library so I shall reply around that time or after I get a little bit of studying/homework done.

message 30: by Mal (last edited Nov 02, 2014 08:16AM) (new)

You're two hours ahead of me :O

Name: Ruby Marjorie Emerson
Nickname: Goldilocks

Date of Birth: June 4th

Appearance:

Height: 5'5" ~ and a half
Weight: 110. 35 lbs.
Eye Color: Pale Blue
Hair Color: Sun Bathed Blonde
Markings: She has a birthmark splattered on her the left side of her neck, other than that she isn't really big on markings or tattoos. She does have her ears pierced of course, but it a relatively persevered specimen.

Ruby was always a loved little child - by both her Mom and Dad. She was active outside the house, and did her job inside as well. She was obedient and loving, affectionate towards most people. You could call her somewhat of a butterfly if you will. She likes to make others feel good about themselves, or at least get to know them a little bit. Both her parents were brunette so when they popped out a blonde little girl, hair the color of the sun they laughingly teased her about it. Giving her the well meaning nickname of Goldilocks; now you know. Most people don't call her that any more, her step dad didn't even really call her that, but she liked him well enough. Let's say when her mother became a widow and she lost her father, well Ruby shied back a little bit. Almost like her comfort zone had changed. She's still quite friendly, and likes to help out whenever she can, but is a bit more introverted then before he passed away. This future society is much like today, apart from the fact that it likes to play games, and the death rate is actually pulled up a bit. More money means more mugging, which means more graves are made and more bodies are buried. Her dad just so happened to be one of them -- both of them now have passed on. Overall, there are a lot of emotions that she simply hasn't sorted through. It has left her soft spoken, but timidly optimistic.

message 31: by Mal (new)

So I totally just choose a random last name, we can change it and stuff, I won't mind :3

message 32: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Naah that sounds good - making mine noooow~ I haven't had much luck with the whole character profiling lately so it might suck and I'm sorry for that.

message 33: by Mal (new)

Don't even worry about it. Remember how I said this was an old plot? She's an old character; which makes me ten times as lazy XD

message 34: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Name: Liam Brandon Emerson
Date of Birth: December 24
They call him their Christmas Miracle

Appearance:

Height: 6'0"
Eye Color: Blue
Hair color: Dirty Blonde
Markings: Has a tattoo working up his sleeve - with no interest in piercings.

Liam, who was once the Christmas miracle to his parents, soon became the trouble they didn't feel the need to bare. He grew up in the presence of a nanny - his father working quite a bit, but they all still managed to eat dinner at night. When he found out his parents were getting a divorce, he took it with quite nonchalance. After the divorce was final and his father decided to remarry - Liam had a surprise and that surprise was his annoying perky step sister. He wasn't in the home long with her before he moved on to college. Distance swept over the relationship between him and his mother, but his father and he kept at least to a talking level, though they constantly argued over the length of his hair and his future. Now, with his father gone - and his money/legacy left behind - he wasn't sure what he was going to do.

message 35: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Omggg. I need to start saving my character profiles.

message 36: by Mal (new)

Ha. His hair is to long :p

message 37: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments o.O what.

message 38: by Mal (new)

The profile talks about he and his dad arguing about whether or not his hair is too long xD

message 39: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments o.o I don't think so. . . .I think he's like super duper cute. And his hair is legit so luscious like whaaat.

message 40: by Mal (new)

Personal preference is all :P

message 41: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Oh okay! I can understand personal preferences ^^ But I assume the guy himself likes it and my character definitely has a connection to his hair and what not.

message 42: by Mal (new)

Ha, okay. Where you wanna start?

message 43: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Uuuuhhhmmmm, I'm unsure - so who's idea was it for them to spend a year in the big house?

message 44: by Mal (new)

Like -- societies? :P

message 45: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Uuuuh o.o what! Explain it a little!

message 46: by Mal (new)

This is my problem, I wrote it like forever ago XD
But basically it's like ... Further along in the future and society likes games and it seems fair and stuff. Um. Does that make sense?
Probably not. We can dive into the plot a little more and work out the kinks before starting ^^"

message 47: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Okay. . .so maybe like the government people are all: Okay, so, you two gots lots of money, but we aren't going to give it to you unless you prove yourself of the society it's going to give you - you gotta belong - whoever that is gets the load of money the other back into the prior living stance or?

message 48: by Mal (new)

That works for me XD
Society didn't really improve much, huh?

message 49: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Hahahahah Never.

message 50: by Mal (new)

Well we can just roll with that right?XD

« previous 1