Essential Reiki: A Complete Guide to an Ancient Healing Art Essential Reiki discussion

The Best Source for Reiki Energy AmitaUSA.com

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susan (last edited Oct 31, 2014 05:30AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Susan Diaz This is one of the two books I, as a Reiki Master, recommend to my own Reiki students. I suggest this book for those who are more advanced or more curious than those who are only experimenting with a New Age healing modality, or are merely looking for a spiritual practice to replace a Western Judeo-Christian paradigm. Diane Stein thoroughly researches (& sometimes debunks) the Reiki legend while preserving the essence of Reiki philosophy. Her controversial book has offended many Reiki traditionalists because she exposes the Reiki secret symbols & attunement process. If you are looking for an integrative explanation of how & why Reiki healing works, then this is the best book your money can buy. If you choose to see http://amitausa.com - Reiki as an exclusive healing modality to be ranked in preference to other healing modalities, then you will probably be offended because this book definitely does not present Reiki as a religious practice. Marvelous integration of historical fact, divergent philosophies, & esoteric practice.

message 2: by Anne (last edited Nov 25, 2014 07:11PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anne Apfel Yes, easy handbook for teachers that are attuning students. The understanding that Reiki is an energy that can be accessed by all for healing purposes allows us to be free to channel this energy to all. Reiki, like all energies, directs the person channeling it. Anyone connecting others to the energy allows for the betterment of humanity as this practice begins to heal in ancient ways as those that practiced it creating its spirit.