Christians Readers and Writers That Blog discussion

The InspyReader Gazette - 10/31/14 Issue!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Louisa (new)

Louisa Black (lblack32) | 5 comments Going to take me forever to get through this website! Best grab a cup of tea then. Lol

message 2: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 3 comments Hi Sybil,
Great color and energy on this site. Do you accept book trailers by other Christian authors? Also, do you accept books for review and interview authors on a regular basis?

Thanks.

message 3: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 3 comments Sybil wrote: "Hi, Kathy. Thanks for the compliment. And, yes, I do accept book trailers by other Christian authors. I'm trying to give the ChristFic crowd a broad overview of what's available. That being said, I..."

Thanks, Sybil. I definitely understand. I'm creating my own trailer; when it's ready, I'll send the link, so you can decide if it will work for your site.

Best,
Kathy

message 4: by Louisa (new)

Louisa Black (lblack32) | 5 comments Wowzers!
This is such a great excuse to shut the door, grab a cup of tea and a sneaky biscuit and read through this Website, but once you make your way through every page, another one lands!
I really like this site, there is soooo much content I don't know how you manage it, there s something for everyone! So much information to help authors etc, God bless you!

message 5: by Louisa (new)

Louisa Black (lblack32) | 5 comments Well, its GREATLY appreciated, I'll keep you in my prayers x