CASE Academy Kickstarter - Crime + Mystery Readers and Writers discussion

Ask us about CASE and how it can help you!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Forensic Outreach (forensicfix) | 5 comments We're also happy to field questions about our latest project - CASE Academy. Look forward to hearing your questions!

message 2: by Denise (new)

Denise Baer Hello All,

Thanks so much for the invite. This has come at a perfect time, since I'm doing NaNoWriMo and my book is a mystery crime.

I don't have a question right now, but I will definitely soon. I just wanted to say hello.

Take care.
Denise Baer

Forensic Outreach (forensicfix) | 5 comments Hi Denise,

Of course - we're so happy to have you. Would you be able to tell us a little more about your book? One of us on the team has always wanted to do NaNoWriMo and would love to hear your tale from the trenches!

message 4: by Denise (last edited Nov 04, 2014 03:41AM) (new)

Denise Baer LOL! It sure is a tale from the trenches. I just hope the NSA isn't tracking all the demented questions I'm looking up on Google.

The working title of my book is called Stroke of Genius. It's set in Chicago and starts off in the summer. A man is murder, whose grandfather owns a technology company and served as a past president at NU. It wasn't a simple murder, but one that entailed torture.

There will be more murders as detectives try to solve the connecting murders. I don't want to tell anymore because it will give too much away.

My sister works in the medical field, so I've been asking her bizarre medical questions.

This is my 2nd NaNoWriMo. I'm actually doing the research and setting up a fact sheet now, which is the opposite of what I did with my first NaNoWriMo. I actually published my 2008 NaNoWriMo book, Net Switch.

Back to writing!

CASE Academy Kickstarter - Crime + Mystery...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Net Switch (other topics)