Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Vintage Girls
This topic is about Vintage Girls
Book Cover Help > Missing Book Cover - Vintage Girls by Nadia Barbaro

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

fiction.prescription The book cover won't come up for this book: Vintage Girls by Nadia Barbaro. Could someone please add the cover?
Here is the link below:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

message 2: by Bea (new)

Bea I could only find this cover on the author's website, where it is for sale. It does not exist on Worldcat or Amazon.

Do you know if Nadia self-published it, since the other site we can use is a publisher's site?

fiction.prescription Thank you, I'm not sure, but I think she may have self published the book, as she is the founder of Sesame magazine, and Vintage Girls is published by Sesame Media.

message 4: by Banjomike (last edited Oct 31, 2014 04:29AM) (new)

Banjomike | 5530 comments I've added the cover and an ISBN. The cover from The Vintage Girls website should be OK since it appears to be her site or she owns the publisher or something equally confusing but is valid as far as Goodreads is concerned. I hope.

message 5: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (last edited Oct 31, 2014 05:33AM) (new)

rivka | 42075 comments Mod
A site from either the author or publisher would be fine. A whois appears to indicate that one of the two (both?) owns the site.

Actually, it appears to indicate that the author and publisher are one entity. Either way, no problem.

fiction.prescription Thank you to everyone who helped me!

Nadia Barbaro | 1 comments Thanks so much ladies for adding the book. Yes it is self published. The print copy is available in Australia through Readings. The eBook through the iTunes bookstore.
Thank you