What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > paranormal ghost romance - woman moves into a house/mansion that is haunted by a ghost man (not a vampire) who visits her nightly. I think she thinks he's a dream? It was set in modern times

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (queenlizzie) | 2 comments I'm looking for this totally ridiculous paranormal romance in which a woman moves into a house/mansion that is haunted by a ghost man (not a vampire) who visits her nightly. I think she thinks he's a dream? It was set in modern times, and she was just a normal human (not a ghost/demon hunter). Maybe he was cursed? I don't remember much about it, but I think the cover was dark, with bright green/blue highlights, and probably had something salacious on the front. I remember thinking that the cover looked like it was from the 90s (neon), but I think it was published more around 2002-2006. I think the title was a few words long, hence not immediately easy to remember. So sorry for the vagueness, but I'd love to find this cheesy book!

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39320 comments Mod
Elizabeth, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 3: by CrazyUnicorn (new)

CrazyUnicorn | 218 comments House of four seasons by Abigail McDaniels

message 4: by Anna (last edited Jun 20, 2017 03:25AM) (new)

Anna | 509 comments House of Four Seasons by Abigail McDaniels - Luci's suggestion

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (queenlizzie) | 2 comments No, I'm sorry, it's not House of Four Seasons. It wasn't an ebook. Thanks so much though!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

There is a ppback version: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39320 comments Mod
Still looking now?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Shadowland (other topics)
House of Four Seasons (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Abigail McDaniels (other topics)