Supernatural University discussion

Characters > Professor Workshop

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tessa , Counselor (last edited Nov 02, 2014 09:28AM) (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 222 comments Mod
To make a professor you must apply with this profile, you are not guaranteed the position, if we feel the character does not suit the intended occupation you will be denied the spot.
Once approved post them in the Approved Professors topic.
Also Put
<.i><.b>AWAITING APPROVAL<./b><./i>
or
<.i><.b>WORK IN PROGRESS<./b><./i>
above each profile so we know what needs to be done.

To make your HTML work properly take out the periods.

<.b>Name:<./b>

<.b>Age:<./b>

<.b>Occupation:<./b>

<.b>Species:<./b>

<.b>Appearance:<./b> Put either a brief description paragraph or (view spoiler). You may use anime/drawings, but a live action picture is also required. If you have a non-humanoid character please add a glamour, or human form, since your character will not be allowed in the human town close to the school without one. On school grounds they won't have to use it, but in town it's required. If you have more than one picture keep one visible, and put the others in a spoiler.

<.b>Personality Traits:<./b>
-
-
-
-
-

<.b>History:<./b> (Optional) Only put some type of history if it directly involves the scenes, however if you do add one please keep it brief.
Ex. The history of the Dal's professor Luke deals directly with something that happens in scenes with him now, if you'd like to know what that is go read it and find out.

message 2: by Elizabeth, Headmaster (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethhames) | 129 comments Mod
She is approved :)

message 3: by Tessa , Counselor (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 222 comments Mod
Can you move the words Human Appearance down a line?
Also take out the space between body type and the spoiler, and one of the spaces between the end of the spoiler and the personality :>