Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Adding New Books > My book doesn't appear on my author profile

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by H.L. (new)

H.L. Wegley (hlwegley) | 23 comments Both the eBook and softcover editions of Triple Threat do not appear on my profile with me as the author. The author info is correct (H. L. Wegley) but the system doesn't recognize the book as mine. Will a librarian please fix this?
Here's the ISBN info for the 2 formats:
ISBN 10 Paperback 161116382X
ISBN 10 Electronic 1611163811

Thanks for your help!

H. L. Wegley

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 2443 comments Moved to your profile

message 3: by H.L. (new)

H.L. Wegley (hlwegley) | 23 comments Amanda wrote: "Moved to your profile"

Thanks, Amanda!

message 4: by Alan (new)

Alan Jones | 2 comments Hi I have the same issue - My book does not appear in my profile.
ISBN-10: 1507694520
ISBN-13: 978-1507694527
ASIN: B00S9RBBP4

Thank you!
Alan

message 5: by Philip (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments #4 - Should see it now. Paperback moved, kindle edition created.

message 6: by Alan (new)

Alan Jones | 2 comments Thank you Philip!

message 7: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13664 comments Alan, according to GR policy there should be a period after your initial. That is what caused the confusion. If you change it on your profile, it will also change on your books.

message 8: by Philip (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments lethe wrote: "Alan, according to GR policy there should be a period after your initial. That is what caused the confusion. If you change it on your profile, it will also change on your books."

I moved the books, and put the request in to get the profile changed.

message 9: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13664 comments Ah, thanks.

message 10: by Syed (new)

Syed Fathi (syedahmadfathi) | 4 comments My book ISBN 9789671631317 does not listed in my profile. Can I get an assistance from librarian to help fix this?

message 11: by Scott (new)

Scott | 17215 comments Syed wrote: "My book ISBN 9789671631317 does not listed in my profile. Can I get an assistance from librarian to help fix this?"

It is there when I look.

message 12: by Emily (new)

Emily | 13173 comments Syed, you already added your name to the book record successfully.

To all: the Adding New Books folder is for requesting the addition of new books.
Please use the Book Issues folder for future requests.

message 13: by Syed (new)

Syed Fathi (syedahmadfathi) | 4 comments Yes, its showing now. Thanks all!

message 14: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42012 comments Mod
Emily wrote: "To all: the Adding New Books folder is for requesting the addition of new books.
Please use the Book Issues folder for future r..."

Also, starting new threads is far better than bumping ones that are several years old.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.