Supernatural University discussion

Important > Come Here First

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth, Headmaster (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethhames) | 129 comments Mod
Okay so let us know a bit about yourself. We create a safe and friendly environment and we would like to get to know you.

Name:
Favorite types of rp:
Favorite book:

message 2: by Tessa , Counselor (last edited Sep 07, 2015 05:21PM) (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 222 comments Mod
'Sup peasants. I'm Elle, or Tessa, or Yumiko, or really whatever I don't care.
I'm nineteen and don't know what I want to do with the rest of my life, maybe culinary school that sounds fun. I've been roleplaying since I was eight years old, and thank the freaking heavens I have actually improved in my writing.(view spoiler) My favorite kind of roleplaying is really anything that I can get a little magic teeth into, if you get what I mean. Let's see my favorite book is ADAM by Ted Dekker, closely followed by the Harry Potter Series, you can also throw in The Count of Monte Cristo and Pride and Prejudiced.

message 3: by Lizzie [may soda be eternal], Groundskeeper (new)

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) | 171 comments Mod
Lizzie, Shorty, I don't really care. Just don't spell my name wrong.
Homeschooled high school student so I do my work and frick around on the internet pretty much all day. Been RPing for a few years and improved like 99% in the past couple. Mundane RP is really the only thing I'm not into, it just gets boring fast.
Don't ask me for a favourite anything because I will never make a decision on that.

message 4: by Elizabeth, Headmaster (last edited Oct 30, 2014 08:34PM) (new)

Well usually I am Lizzie but since we have another Lizzie you can call me anything you like as long as its not rude. I have only been RPing for about two years and am 17. I definitely have improved since my first time. I used to be so horrible. I mean seriously no one should have been aloud to look at my writing. Honestly I don't have any favorites. I am the most indecisive person you will ever meet. I am homeschooled also <3 and you can find me on Goodreads about 99% of the day.

message 5: by Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (last edited Oct 30, 2014 08:43PM) (new)

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) | 37 comments *Blast of lightning* *Pops out of cloud of smoke* Hello fellow Hoomans! I am Dahlia! I am currently not aware of any nicknames I have, but if you have one. Let me know at once! I am also a high schooler that is homeschooled. :D Seems to be a coincidence. *Strokes imaginary beard* Anywho, I have been on Goodreads for....hmm... how long. Oh well! At least three years. That does not make me a master of the computer codes or anything. My favorite roleplays...hmmmrmmmrrrrm. I would say anything that sparks the imagination. I enjoy getting sucked into another world. *Gladly jumps into whirlpool of imagination* Which also leads into favorite books. I really don't have one. I try to read everything, mainly nonfiction, but I do enjoy a nice story once in a while. Sadly, after I do read a story, I mope around the house for the next couple days because the characters in those books had much more exciting lives and adventures. *Weeps* Just leave me!

message 6: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Heeey I'm Sevania, Sev for short. I just turned 16 and am a junior in high school. I've been roleplaying for a while... a few years I guess, but recently I've taken a break so I want to get back into it. I use it to practice my writing skills. I'm usually good with any type of rp. I especially like fantasy ones or those based off of books I like. My favorite book, well, I have a lot of books that I love, but I absolutely adore Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta.

message 7: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 4 comments Hi guys! I'm Pamela, I'm 18 and have been roleplaying for almost two years. Um... I love romance and paranormal rps with drama. (Love that crap :3) And as for books, those are whatever I like when the mood strikes, but I usually read just YA fantasy, or contemporary romance!

Psss... Favorite author is Julie Kagawa

JaneAddict...  (janeaddict) | 160 comments Ok I said I'd do this and I forgot, so I'm JaneAddict, apparently my nick is Janey, which is fine with me, I've heard worse. I am will be the oldest person here no question, but I'm ok with that. Please if you are under 18 only RP with me if there are others in the thread as well, it's just better and certainly more responsible for all of us. I used to RP with a large group of friends on MB's and in chat rooms we set up as worlds, stopped for several years due to the delusion that I was too old to RP. Finally figured out that was not the case and came over to GR where Tess and Lizzie said I would have fun. I love the classics as well as contemporary books. If you have not already figured out Jane Austen is my favorite author, she was a genius especially with character development. If you have not read any of her books I recommend you at least try Emma or Pride and Prejudice are good starting points. Pay close attention to her characters, the details are wonderful. I have a strong creative streak that seems to be constantly hindered by a penitent for terrible spelling, thank goodness for spell check!

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 51 comments Hellooooo~ My name is SECRET. I've been rping for... mmmm... I dunno, five years-ish? My favorite type of rp is anything really, I just love creating some kind of story and making characters and such. Makes me swoon~ I have read lots, like a lot a lot, of books so I can't decide but I basically agree with all the books from up above. I absolutely loved Emma and Pride & Prejudice, but I haven't read the other Jane Austen books, and such. Looking forward to rping with you all, m'ladies and m'gentlemen~

message 10: by Katie (new)

Katie  (letsflythetardis) Name: Katie
How long have you been rping: About 2 years
Favorite types of rp: Supernatural schools
Favorite book: Eleanor & Park

message 11: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 1 comments Name: Elena Sheldon
How long have you been rping: About 3 yrs, give or take
Favorite types of rp: romance, anything really as long as rules are followed
Favorite book: Lord of the Rings

message 12: by Zohius (last edited Dec 08, 2014 04:29AM) (new)

Zohius (mrzohiussnake) | 1 comments Name: Zohius Snake
How long have you been rping: 1 year
Favorite types of rp: any and all
Favorite book: art of war

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Tyler Silvey
How long have you been rping: 3 years
Favorite types of rp: All types
Favorite book: The Maze Runner Trilogy

message 14: by Elizabeth, Headmaster (new)

Hi! Welcome :)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello!

message 16: by Elizabeth, Headmaster (new)

Hi Welcome :)

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 51 comments I love Throne of Glass series~ Just popping in to say that... Hi!

message 18: by Tate (new)

Tate (hi_im_tate) Name: Jade
How long have you been RPing: probably 6-12 months
Favorite types of RPs: ones where you date celebrities
Favorite book: I don't have a specific favorite...

message 19: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) | 10 comments Name: Iain
How long have you been rping: I'd say about 2.5, but I haven't been on for a while so I'd say about 1.5
Favorite types of rp: Gotta love fantasy/sci-fi and supernatural styles
Favorite book: I got quite a few, The inheritance series got me into reading but I'm loving the Lorien Legacies books

message 20: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1 comments
Hello lovelies! The names shxxy, but please just call me Shay. Or whatever you want really, I got plenty of nicknames. I'm a 15 year old female in California, but born in Louisiana - raised in Colorado and Cali. Long story short, I'm a full out country girl than anything. I've been roleplaying for about.. I wanna say.. 4 years? This past month or two I wasn't roleplaying as much, I've been editing and writing instead. My favorite types of roleplays are mostly realistic, but I enjoy fantasy here and there. But if we're being specific, I enjoy horse and rider most of all - since I'm a horse rider myself. Favorite book? Well, that's a hard one. If I had to pick, it would either be The Lunar Chronicles series or Go Ask Alice.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, guys. I'm Ace (Marshall Wallace for those who want to yell at me). I'm eighteen and dON'T LIKE BEING AN ADULT HELP. *cough* anyways, I started rping when I was about thirteen, and was active on GR for years, but had a bit of a violent altercation with a prejudiced member and left. I really like fantasy rps (and am in a bit of a rut with my obsession with Dragon Age), and my favourite book is Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.

message 22: by Lizzie [may soda be eternal], Groundskeeper (new)

You're either 18 or 22 you have to pick one you can't be both.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm 18. I use my sister's birthday bc that's what I used for my email when I was, like, twelve. :P

message 24: by Lizzie [may soda be eternal], Groundskeeper (new)

That's weird. GR doesn't even require an age, and you can change it at any time so

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

It's just a habit at this point in time, I didn't really think about the fact that there's no restriction.

message 26: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) | 10 comments Hey, I used to use my sisters birthday all the time too :)

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) Name: jayson (call me zed)
Favorite types of rp: fantasy and academy/school/university
Favorite book: harr potter andthe goblet of fire

message 28: by Lizzie [may soda be eternal], Groundskeeper (new)

I see an idol boy

message 30: by Lizzie [may soda be eternal], Groundskeeper (new)

idol boy

message 31: by εїз Lucy εїз (last edited Aug 18, 2015 12:22PM) (new)

εїз Lucy εїз | 1 comments Name: Lucy
Favorite types of rp: Fantasy, academy, village. Basically anything.
Favorite book: If you find me.

message 32: by Kat (last edited Sep 07, 2015 04:59PM) (new)

Kat (katsbookblog) | 1 comments Name: Is this supposed to be our real name or character's name?
How long have you been rping: I have role played with a few friends once or twice in person, but never online.
Favorite types of rp: fantasy, science fiction--really anything that stretches the imagination.
Favorite book: WHY MUST YOU ASK THIS QUESTION?!?!?!?!? Is it possible to chose ONE favorite?.....I guess it would have to tie between the Percy Jackson series (PJO and HOO), the Harry Potter series, the Chronicles of Narnia, and the Lord of the Rings series.