Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

❤ ARCHIVES > Favorite Books Read in October

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (new)

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Since October is coming to an end, lets share what are favorite books read were this month.

I'll start with mine. I only had one 5*, but a lot of sold 4* good reads!

Tied (Tangled, #4) by Emma Chase 5* Attachments by Rainbow Rowell Elevated by Elana Johnson Worth the Fall (The McKinney Brothers, #1) by Claudia Connor Only Love (Only Love #1) by Garrett Leigh

message 2: by Erika (new)

Erika | 9482 comments I actually had a few 5* this month, more than usual.
Running Barefoot by Amy Harmon Unteachable by Leah Raeder Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma Puddle Jumping by Amber L. Johnson Infinity + One by Amy Harmon
These books are all very different from each other but I just loved them!!!!

message 4: by Erika (new)

Erika | 9482 comments Deanna, most of your favorites are my favorites too!! I'm going to have to take a look at the last two...nice list

message 5: by Erika (new)

Erika | 9482 comments Chris wrote: "Since October is coming to an end, lets share what are favorite books read were this month.

I'll start with mine. I only had one 5*, but a lot of sold 4* good reads!

Tied (Tangled, #4) by Emma Chase 5*[..."

Ok, I guess I have more books to check out...lol

message 6: by Vega_girl (last edited Oct 31, 2014 04:29AM) (new)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Erika wrote: "I actually had a few 5* this month, more than usual.
Running Barefoot by Amy Harmon

My poor list is getting so long!!!(´・_・`)

Okay so my favorite were North of Beautiful by Justina Chen
Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy, #3) by Wendy Higgins Stone Cold Touch (The Dark Elements, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout and last but not least Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3) by Stephanie Perkins !!!

message 7: by Erika (new)

Erika | 9482 comments Vera_girl, i actually love most of you list, paranormal is the only thing I have a hard time getting into...

message 8: by Vega_girl (new)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Ya, I know paranormal is a live or hate genre!! Lol!! It was paranormal kinda month though!!!

message 9: by Chris (last edited Oct 31, 2014 07:46AM) (new)

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Wait a minute when I went through my Read books I completely missed Puddle Jumping by Amber L. Johnson ! I gave that 5* and loved it!!

Deanna, gotta love Colleen Hover! So many of your books are on my favorites shelf.

Erika, 3 of your books are one my favorites shelf and I'm going to definitely read Amy Harmon. I loved Making Faces and you seemed to love all of her books!

message 10: by Erika (new)

Erika | 9482 comments Chris wrote: "Wait a minute when I went through my Read books I completely missed Puddle Jumping by Amber L. Johnson! I gave that 5* and loved it!!

Deanna, gotta love Colleen Hover! So many of your books are..."

I do love her. All her books are so different I think that's what I love most about her.

message 11: by Karen (new)

Karen (readingaway84) | 2519 comments Mod
My October Favorites (5 stars) Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward and Fallen Fourth Down (Fallen Crest High, #4) by Tijan . The last one is part of a series that just keeps getting better! The beginning to the series was only 4 stars for me, but I loved the latest installment!

message 12: by Erika (new)

Erika | 9482 comments more books to add...

message 13: by Gipsey (new)

Gipsey (skys1301) Didn't read that much in October but here are my 3 favorites:
The Young Elites (The Young Elites, #1) by Marie Lu
Stone Cold Touch (The Dark Elements, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus, #5) by Rick Riordan

message 14: by Vega_girl (new)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Skylar wrote: "Didn't read that much in October but here are my 3 favorites:
The Young Elites (The Young Elites, #1) by Marie Lu
Stone Cold Touch (The Dark Elements, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus, #5) by Rick Riordan"

Wasn't Stone Cold Touch awesome?!?!?!? Who do you want Kayla to choose???:

message 15: by Vega_girl (new)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments The Young Elites (The Young Elites, #1) by Marie Lu is on the list !!!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

infernal devices, and mortal instruments, graceling( though i didn't like the last one)

message 17: by Cinthia (new)

Cinthia (cinthiah) My favorite book read this month was The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
I also enjoyed the Everneath trilogy Everneath (Everneath, #1) by Brodi Ashton Neverfall (Everneath, #1.5) by Brodi Ashton Everbound (Everneath, #2) by Brodi Ashton Evertrue (Everneath, #3) by Brodi Ashton and the All Souls trilogy A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy, #1) by Deborah Harkness Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy, #2) by Deborah Harkness Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy, #2) by Deborah Harkness
The last series was a bit long, but I think it was worth it in the end.

message 18: by Vega_girl (new)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Nav wrote: "infernal devices, and mortal instruments, graceling( though i didn't like the last one)"

Infernal Devices is a favorite of mine after reading those I thought they were better than Mortal instruments!!! I Loved the graceling series!!!

message 19: by Vega_girl (last edited Nov 02, 2014 04:07PM) (new)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments I am in the process of finishing Evertrue (Everneath, #3) by Brodi Ashton . I really liked this series too!!

message 20: by Erika (new)

Erika | 9482 comments Cinthia The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger is one of my all time favorite books!!!