The Mortal Instruments RolePlay discussion

Character rooms (Institution) > Mila Carmichael's Room

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Here you go :)

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ "you unpack and well," he thought about it, he could start some training with her or go over their study routine for her. Asher tried to think of something else they could do before others come back. "I could go over your study plan or start basic training?" he said "Or do you have questions?"

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ Asher went over to her bed and lay down, looking at her celling, "depends on how good you are and how quick you catch on."

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ Asher turned to look at her, "I think your clumsy" he said with a yawn, "but I also think you could outsmart your opponent if you dont freak out"

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ "Ash" he said out loud as if to test it "whatever" he said as he made his way to her door. He knew he was being distant, but that is just him.

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ ((Okay))

Asher stood outside her room as she took a shower. He didn't know why, but his thoughts seemed to go back to Avril, his parabatai. She was clumsy as well, but smart, smarter than himself. Then the memory of her being ripped away from him struck. Asher shook his head. 'Mila is not like Avril' he thought just as Mila opened the door. "Yeah." was all he said as he walked in the direction of the training room.

((Message me when your back on))

₦łӾØ₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭₥Ø₦Đ ((cool, I'm not on much at weekends though cause I'm usually working, but I can try (: ))