Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Liv & Res

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Here we go!

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Hey yourself! So are we creating new characters or using existing characters?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Okay. But can we not do the love triangle? I would actually liked to see Issac with Cora.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) sweet! Glad you liked that!

Lets start off with the double rp first and then add in others later

message 5: by [ resident reaper ] (last edited Oct 31, 2014 11:02PM) (new)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) What do you mean by main couples? aren't we just rping our characters?

message 6: by [ resident reaper ] (last edited Nov 01, 2014 11:55AM) (new)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) oh, lol, yeah it will be Stiles/Lydia and Isaac/Cora.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Lol, I had a feel you'd want to be Lydia to get Stiles xD

I was thinking Isaac and Cora, could start indifferent to each but they start spending more time together after she saves him, getting injured in the process and they find they have an attraction that the don't know how to act on especially with Derek, make sure Isaac keeps his distance.

as for the Stiles and Lydia, it sounds good.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) haha, I've noticed

Yeah, can we post a quick profile on them though?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Name and image would be great

message 10: by [ resident reaper ] (last edited Nov 01, 2014 03:29PM) (new)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass)
【Stiles Stilinski 】

【Cora Hale】

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Could you start?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Cora lurked around the school, she had been follow a scent that ended just outside the school. Since Scott along with some of the others, were rather busy looking for the banshee girl who stupidly got taken. As she heard movement and a heart beat, she walked towards that direction.

She was as alert as ever, her teeth bares, eyes glowing and claws out. Whoever it was, she wasn't going to let them get the upper hand. As she came closer to the scent however, she realized it was familiar and eased down when she recognized who it was. Having been a wolf all her life, it was easier for her. "What are you doing here?" she said popping up in front of Isaac, werewolf, who is apart of Derek's pack.

+++++

Stiles had been consumed for weeks trying to find Lydia. Everyone from the sheriff's department to Scott and the rest of the werewolves where out trying to find her. But there was no leads and no idea who could've taken her. Stiles, still believed Peter was somehow apart of Lydia's kidnapping but Derek vouched for him.

Stiles sighed with great sadness as he got home. There wasn't anything he really could do for today. And Scott's mom had ordered him to get sleep since he has been up for three days tracking what was a lead that turned out to be nothing. As he entered his room, Stiles blinked, rubbing his eyes as he looked at the figure lying in his bed. "This has got to be an illusion or a dream." He said as tried to snap out of it and approach the figure that looked exactly like Lydia. When he touched her, he realized that it wasn't a dream. "oh my god, Lydia. Lydia!" he said trying to wake her in his worry.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Cora looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "What exactly would you have done when found this "creep"?" she asked him. Cora didn't understand the need for Derek to create a new pack. Worst of all, she didn't think her brother could care for the pack consider how two of his pack members where killed.

She glanced at Isaac with curiosity. It seemed Derek went on a theme with every person he chose to bite. He liked helping those that were damaged. She never cared to ask his choice in Isaac. But now, she'll have to ask him.

++++

"I don't know. Lydia? Are you alright? Where have you been?" Stiles rambled as he looked at a very confused looking Lydia. She appeared like she was okay but he wasn't so sure. He quickly text Scott, that Lydia was in his house when he took a long look at her.

"Lydia, its me, Stiles. We've known each other since the third grade, granted you didn't even know I existed much." Stiles said tilting his head before looking back at her. "Do you know who you are?" he asked her, a new found worry emerged on his face.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "Yeah, and what if you had got seriously injured or worse? Or what if someone spots you with your teeth and claws, exposing you to the world? Did you think about any of theses things happening before you decided to just fight this ugly thing." Cora said as she skillfully fought the monster while giving Isaac this speech. "Grab him!" She yelled, once Isaac did, she clawed the beast chest deeply.

"You may be strong, but their are others that are stronger and do have that experience. Next, you call Derek about these kinds of situations." she told him with an exhale of breath, sweat dripping down her face.

++++++

"Uh, yeah, I get that a lot. But that doesn't matter. Look, " Stiles said as she tried to find the right words to say to her that would make her feel at ease. She must be suffering through some sort of amnesia or maybe whoever took her did something to her memories. When he heard Scott come in, he looked at him.

"Dude, your word choice at this point is terrible." Stiles said. "Just stay back, she is confused right now." He said as he turned back to look at Lydia. "We aren't here to hurt you, we're your friends. Your name is Lydia Martin. And I know you feel scared right now but we are here to help, okay?" he said to her softly.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) [ I thought Scott was the beta when Derek was Alpha? ]

"You don't have enough training experience to deal with things like this. And I don't need anyone to take care of me." Cora said as she cracked her neck. That is when she saw the other monster.

"Move out of the way!" Cora said running forward towards the beast as she clawed at it, kicking Isaac to the side and then rolling away before standing. She could hear human people talking. "Isaac, there are people coming, get them out of hear why I hold him down!" she yelled facing off with the beast.

++++++

Stiles looked between Scott and Lydia. Why was she so creeped out by Scott? Stiles nodded his head as he looked at her. "Okay, okay. Just give us one second. " he said to her calmly before pulling Scott off tot he doorway of his room.

"She may just have amnesia. Plus, have you ever heard of a creature taking someone's memory away? " Stiles said running a hand through his head. "Look, right now she is scared and confused. Too many people asking her questions won't help. Just leave this to me and go tell the rest whats going on." he told him.