1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Song & Rawr Rawr 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 149 (149 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Hey! :)

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 207 comments Which girl do you want?

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments The one that the ghost falls for.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 207 comments Mmk nale or female ghost?

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Male ghost.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 207 comments Jessie The Ghost
Died 450 years ago

Alice
http://cdn.cavemancircus.com//wp-cont...

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Sureee

Gabriella ran through the woods smiling at the nice day.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 207 comments Oh wait you used Alice in the other RP. Ummmm change that to Kim

Kim ran through the forest with her friend and smiled over at her "Why are we out here again?" She asked curiously

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Gabriella smiled at her, "I need a new place to run." she said.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 207 comments Kim looked over and nodded. "Do you like it?" She asked and leaned on a tree and yawned gently. "It is cold here huh?"

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Gabriella nodded, "It is." she said, and took her jacket handing it to her. "Here." she said.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 207 comments Kim, a Chinese American girl, took the jacket and slid it on. She only felt colder as she was unaware of the specter starting to step into her body. Jessie was spying on the girls and had started to take a liking to Gabriela. Jessie soon gained control of poor Kim's body. Jessie walked forward, trying her best to make Kim have big eyes and got close to Gabriela. "Did I ever tell you how pretty you are?" Kim's voice said

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Gabriella raised an eyebrow confused on why she just said that, but she shrugged it off. "Yea you have." she said smirking.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 207 comments Kim wrapped her arms around the girls neck and got on her tip toes and kissed Gabriela gently. Jessie did what he had wanted

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Gabriella widened her eyes, and pushed her away. "What the hell Kim!" she yelled and whipped her lips with her hand.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 207 comments Jessie blushed heavily. "I'm sorry. I couldn't stop myself. I've been crushing on you for a while" she mumbled with a blush. Watching her, Jessie hoped desperatly he could recover the situation

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Gabriella raised her eyebrows, "You have? You never told me that Kim. Why did you keep it a secret?" she asked her leaning against a tree.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 207 comments Jessie forced Kim to blush and act a bit unease. "I was scared. I was scared you'd reject me" she muttered. Jessie still wore Gabriela's jacket.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Gabriella sighed, and looked at Kim. She had to admit she was cute looking. She bit her lip, and shook her head. "I'm just surprised that's all I mean I never kissed a girl before, but..." she trailed off.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 207 comments Jessie smiled gently and looked up behind shy hair. "Am I worth being your love?" She asked curiously. Jessie had been watching for a while. He knew how to make her understand

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Gabriella looked at her and bit her lip again. She nodded slightly, and put her hands behind her.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 207 comments Kim got close and gently rested in her arms. "I'll treat you well. I promise. I just was scared, and here in this forest.. I, I um, feel a bit more confident" she said and knew it'd be better to rest in her arms

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Gabriella rested her head on Kim's shoulder. "I know, and I like that you finally could tell me." she whispered softly.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 207 comments Jessie knew he had won. "I'm just glad I have a hot girl now" she muttered in her ear with a grin. Her breathing relaxed as she stayed in her arms

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Gabriella chuckled, "You keep this up I might get hotter." she whispered in her ear, and smiled.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 207 comments Kim smiled and gently lifted her head and kissed her again, letting her arms around the girl. Kim had to be on her tip toes to make the kiss connect

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments This time Gabriella didn't push away this time she melted into the kiss and shut her eyes as she picked her up off the ground still holding her close.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 207 comments The girl felt herself lifted from the ground and kissed back. Jessie held on to her neck as the two finally kissed

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Gabriella loved the feel of her lips touch so she deepened the kiss. She moved her hands down to her sides and rubbed them as they kissed.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 207 comments Jessie smiled in the kiss as she had to break it to breathe. "Thank you so much" she said resting her head on her shoulder

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Gabriella smirked, "Why are you thanking me?" she asked.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Gabriella smirked, "Why are you thanking me?" she asked.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 207 comments "You're not turning me down, you loving me, and..." Jessie trailed off. He died an honest man. Jessie couldn't let himself live in the girl's body with out being honest. "I lied to get a kiss" she mumbled,

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Gabriella raised her eyebrows, "What now?" she said crossing her arms.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 207 comments Jessie took a step back to ensure he could run if attacked, even though Gabby would be able to out run Kim's body. "I, uh, I'm a ghost" she muttered "seriously I am, I'm just using your friend's body to be here."

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Gabriella chuckled a little, "A ghost? Really? Ok then prove to me you are." she said.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 207 comments Jessie forced Kim to pass out and rushed into Gabby's body and made her make a ponytail. Then flew out and went back to Kim and got up. "Note to self, don't do that again" he muttered getting up.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Gabriella stood there in shock her eyes were wide and her jaw dropped. Internally she was screaming.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 207 comments Jessie blushed, "I don't say something unless I can prove it" he said. Jessie sat down. "I won't hurt Kim again if you want me to go" he said blushing, feeling pain in Kim's arms and side.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Gabriella shook her head, "Stay." she said and bit her lip out of habit. "I like you." she said.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 207 comments "So I'm now who your best friend is?" Jessie asked, now taking a moment to inspect her body. The body he had invaded. Jessie bit his lip at closer inspection

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Gabby looked at her, and nodded. "If that's ok with you." She said.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 207 comments "Are you okay with loosing her for a while?" Jessie asked butting her lip and standing. "I want a girl when I loved so I need help" she muttered walking back over

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Gabby nodded, "Yea, but what do you need help with?" she asked.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 207 comments "Dressing and make up, I've never done it" Shevsaid watching her and got close to her. Jessie had won.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Gabriella giggled, "Of course." she said.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 207 comments Jessie blushed gently, "Going from musclur white male to small busty Asian female is a bit of a change" she said blushing gently

« previous 1 3