Book Promotions discussion

Countdown deal

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jack (new)

Jack Knapp Starting tomorrow, October 31st, Wizard at Work begins the first day of a Coundown Deal on Amazon. This is book two of the Wizards trilogy.
Not the wizards of legend, these are modern psi's, people trying to live 'normal' lives in modern society.
Demons? Well...not exactly.
Who needs demons when you've got the IRS, DEA, and the US Attorney to contend with?
Not to mention resurgent nature; an ancient threat has awakened and returned to threaten an entire region, possibly even a nation.
Think the Kilauea Volcano outbreak is problematic? Read on…
http://www.amazon.com/Wizard-Work-Par...

message 2: by Bernie (last edited Oct 30, 2014 06:26PM) (new)

Bernie Morris (berniem) | 29 comments Starting November 1st Finding Harry Styles begins a Countdown Deal on Amazon.com. This will run until November 8th.
http://www.amazon.com/FindingHarryStyles
Best review: What if all the power in the world just disappeared? No electricity, batteries didn't work, engines of any kind didn't work. And you are hundreds, possibly even thousands, of miles away from your loved ones. What would you do? Where would you go? Remember, no phones, no internet, no cars, trucks, planes, or trains. What now? How would you survive? This is what happens in "Finding Harry Styles". When I was offered the book by the author in return for an honest review,I was reminded that it is not on of my usual genres and there was a good possibility I would not like the book, but he was willing to take the chance if I was. Not only did I enjoy the book, I read it in just one day. It really had me thinking and I had to check and make sure my phone and tablet were still working. I would recommend this book to anyone over 13 years old, due to some very mild sexual situations and scenes of suicide and quite a bit of violence. But the book does make you think, what would you do?