GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Bloodline (Forgotten Origins Trilogy #1)
This topic is about Bloodline
34 views
Self Publishing > Enthralling YA scifi OR a MG mystery

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tara Ellis | 7 comments Hi all!

I have written a YA, scifi trilogy and also the first book in a MG mystery series. I need reviews for them all! I'd be happy to provide a complimentary copy in exchange for an honest review.

Bloodline (Forgotten Origins Trilogy #1) by Tara Ellis

The Mystery Of Hollow Inn (Samantha Wolf Mysteries #1) by Tara Ellis
(I also have this in an audiobook and have free codes for it!)

Tara


message 2: by Steve (new)

Steve (stevewhite71) Tara,
I would love to review the Mystery of Hollow Inn. Sounds like a perfect read for my daughter and I. I prefer mobi format and you can email me at stevewhite71@gmail.com.

Steve


Tara Ellis | 7 comments Hi Steve!

I don't have it in Mobi, but would a PDF or gifted from Amazon work?


message 4: by Steve (new)

Steve (stevewhite71) Tara,

Gifted from Amazon would work perfect if you could.

thank you,
Steve


Tara Ellis | 7 comments Steve wrote: "Tara,

Gifted from Amazon would work perfect if you could.

thank you,
Steve"


It's been sent! I hope you and your daughter enjoy it! :)


message 6: by Steve (new)

Steve (stevewhite71) Thank you. We received it. I'll send you our review before it goes live.

Steve


Tara Ellis | 7 comments Steve wrote: "Thank you. We received it. I'll send you our review before it goes live.

Steve"


Thanks, Steve!

Tara


message 8: by Ross (new)

Ross Friedman | 11 comments I'm looking for reviews of my story. It is a good pick for young adults that is a fast read. Message me for a free download.
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17...


Stephanie | 38 comments Tara,
I would love to review bloodline! Please E-mail me at stm162012@gmail.com or just gift it to me through Amazon using the same email.
-Stephanie


message 10: by Tara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tara Ellis | 7 comments Stephanie wrote: "Tara,
I would love to review bloodline! Please E-mail me at stm162012@gmail.com or just gift it to me through Amazon using the same email.
-Stephanie"


Hi Stephanie!

I've gifted a copy of it to your email! I really hope that you like it! Reviews are SO hard to come by, and they really help me find my audience! :)

Tara


message 11: by Tara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tara Ellis | 7 comments Steve wrote: "Tara,
I would love to review the Mystery of Hollow Inn. Sounds like a perfect read for my daughter and I. I prefer mobi format and you can email me at stevewhite71@gmail.com.

Steve"



Hi Steve! I'm wondering if you ever had a chance to read The Mystery of Hollow Inn? Would love to hear what you thought about it!


message 12: by Sherry (new)

Sherry | 23 comments I would love to R&R the Mystery of Hollow Inn. If you could gift it to me from Amazon that would be great. oceanstorm49@yahoo.com. I have posted reviews on GRs, Amazon, B&N, TSU, PinInterest


message 13: by Tara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tara Ellis | 7 comments Sherry wrote: "I would love to R&R the Mystery of Hollow Inn. If you could gift it to me from Amazon that would be great. oceanstorm49@yahoo.com. I have posted reviews on GRs, Amazon, B&N, TSU, PinInterest"


Great! I just sent it to you. :)

I hope that you enjoy reading it!

Tara


back to top