Detailed Roleplayers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Janelle and Cassie

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Cool:)

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Um did we discuss a topic yet or no?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments ummm I think we thought about doing the forbidden love or the vamp\were love thing

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Okay and which would you like to do? Since we are doing doubles I don't mind which you choose?:)

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments umm how about the vamp\were one, and maybe we can start another one sometime

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Alright and yes I'd like to do two with genders to be fair.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments That's cool. So how do you want to make the charters?

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments I'm not sure.

Sorry I took so long to answer. Was at a taekwondoe tournament.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Just a normal charter sheet. Maybe

Niiiice!

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Yeah a normal one.

It was fun.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Okay. I'll make mine first I guess then.

I'm glade, I used to take marsial arts but then we lost the building we where using because they where cutting back and all

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Okay.

Yeah it was my cousins competition and I haven't seen them in a long time so I was happy to see them.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Gotcha. Yeah I hardly get to see mine to but then again, I don't really like them. So it's nice to only get to see them 2- 3 times a year.

Name: Raven Mason
Vamp age: 123
looks:http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=p...
Acts: Nice, bitchy, Sarcastic, Smart, funny. Caring

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Yeah I miss them during the summer I would stay with them back home. I really miss them now since they are home and I'm at my place.

I'll have my boy and girl up soon. trying to find a great pic for a boy to match Raven.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Aw, where they just in town for it or something then?

That's okay, I'm trying to think of a guy name

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Yeah they were for threee days it made me really upset to see they left because I was only with them one full day and then I was stuck with school and work.

Alright:)

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments It's fine. The day was the longest and they left the next morning so I had a full day and night with them so it was worth it.

I forgot to ask are the relationships between them your girl vamp with a male werewolf and my girl with your male? Like how is it going to go?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments That's good at least.

Yeah, that sounds good.

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Okay but do you want me to have a female vamp or werewolf to pair with your boy? I just want to make sure before I get confused.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Ummm... I guess you can have a Vamp girl that way we each have a vamp and a were.

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Alright sounds good. I'll finish up now.

message 26: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Name: Ty Gibson
Appearance:
Wolf Appearance:
Personality: Mysterious, secretive, harsh, protective, stubborn, kind, and caring.

~~~~

Name: Mercedes Elizabeth Cole
Vamp Age: 120
Appearance:
Personality: Quiet, kind, mysterious, rude, bitchy, fierce, seductive, secretive, mysterious, and manipulative

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Name: Jake
looks: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=p...
acts: Nice, care free, acts smart even though he isn't the best at school, funny, caring, protective, tough when he has to be.

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Cool:)

message 30: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments How should we start?

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments sounds good.

message 34: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Cool:) How should we start this?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Maybe they could meet in class or two of them could be hanging out and there friends and something like that

message 36: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Sure.. can you start? I need to really quick do the dishes.

message 38: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Okay.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Raven- I was walking down the hall with one of my friends. Talking about the tests that we had next hour and how bad I was going to do seeing as I'd forgotten to study for it last night. "I cant belivie that I forgot to study, for it. I mean, its not that I don't know it and all but its not the way it's explained in the history books...." I finish saying just as Ty starts to come up. Ya we where the odd group. Two vamps and one were.

message 40: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Ty- I was in an awkward situation as always. I just moved to this place two weeks ago and I still feel like the absolute freak that came here. "Hey guys." I said to Raven, and Cedes. Looking at Raven I felt my heart beat more as if I'm excited. I mean she's pretty but something is different about her. I mean she smells like a vamp and usually I don't care about that but since I was a werewolf it was awkward for me.

Cedes- "I'm sure you will do fine Raven." I assured my good friend opening my own locker which was next to hers I got my creative writing notebooks and music folder. "Every text book is the same it always different and explained wrong." I got my notes out for all the tests we are talking about. "Here you can take my notes. I have the tests tomorrow anyways." I explained to her closing my locker saying hi to Ty quietly.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Raven- I'd smiled at Ty as he'd come up to us. While still listening to Cedes, while she got her stuff together. Thanking her as she handed the notes to me starting to scan over them. I didn't have to take time and read them like others would have to do. All I really needed was to scan them really fast to know most of the stuff that would be on the test. Once I finished scanning over them three times I hand them back to her. Looking over asking Ty "So how was class?"

message 42: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Ty/Cedes~ "It was good no homework luckily." He answered Raven smiling at her. Cedes took her notes back tucking them in her folder leaning into the lockers while they spoke. "You two we should start going or we will be late to class." She said to them really glad that they were good friends. "She's right, we are going to be watching a movie in the class."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Raven- I grin a bit when I see him smile at me. Hearing Cedes saying that we should get going or risk being late. "Yeah, I guess... You guys are so lucky, do you know what movie it is or is it like really top secret and stuff?" I ask knowing how the teachers sometimes liked to keep the movie a secret until the day of it. And it ends up being something horrible. Like the Curdes or something lame like that.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.