Reading Until Infinity discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > BEST BOOK OF 2014 (nominations)

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tayla (last edited Dec 31, 2014 12:08PM) (new)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) Hello! With the year coming to a close I would like to set up a poll! This thread is to nominate the best book PUBLISHED not a book you loved this year, a book you loved that was PUBLISHED this year. You know that book when you counted down the days and pre-ordered it and you were just DYING to get your hands on them.

On new years day I will set up the poll, so yes that means if a book is published in december you can still nominate it!

Ready? GO

nominated
The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus, #5) by Rick Riordan The Infinite Sea (The Fifth Wave #2) by Rick Yancey Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, #3) by Leigh Bardugo City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3) by Laini Taylor Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3) by Tahereh Mafi Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson Hollow City (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #2) by Ransom Riggs In The Afterlight (The Darkest Minds, #3) by Alexandra Bracken On the Fence by Kasie West Cinder & Ella by Kelly Oram The Unbound (The Archived, #2) by Victoria Schwab Noggin by John Corey Whaley Divided We Fall (Divided We Fall, #1) by Trent Reedy Alienated (Alienated, #1) by Melissa Landers Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith Half Bad (The Half Bad Trilogy, #1) by Sally Green We Were Liars by E. Lockhart Even in Paradise by Chelsey Philpot Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5) by Richelle Mead Landline by Rainbow Rowell To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1) by Jenny Han A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, #1) by Claudia Gray The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1) by Marie Rutkoski Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, #3) by Maggie Stiefvater Opposition (Lux, #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Maybe Someday (Maybe, #1) by Colleen Hoover Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover Redeemed (House of Night, #12) by P.C. Cast My Last Kiss by Bethany Neal Popular Vintage Wisdom for a Modern Geek by Maya Van Wagenen Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn, #3) by Jenny Han Nil (Nil, #1) by Lynne Matson Jackaby by William Ritter Uninvited (Uninvited, #1) by Sophie Jordan

message 2: by Tayla (new)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) these were my favorites <3
The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus, #5) by Rick Riordan The Infinite Sea (The Fifth Wave #2) by Rick Yancey Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, #3) by Leigh Bardugo City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3) by Laini Taylor Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3) by Tahereh Mafi

message 3: by Danielle (last edited Oct 30, 2014 12:34PM) (new)

message 4: by Megan (new)

message 5: by nicole (last edited Oct 30, 2014 06:08PM) (new)

nicole (awarmbowlofsoup) I still haven't read it or been able to get a copy yet. :'(

Hollow City (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #2) by Ransom Riggs The Unbound (The Archived, #2) by Victoria Schwab

message 7: by MJ (last edited Oct 31, 2014 05:09AM) (new)

message 8: by Amélie (last edited Oct 31, 2014 06:50AM) (new)

Amélie Boucher (amelieboucher) so far, these were my favorites!
The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1) by Jenny Han

message 10: by Sofia (new)

Sofia | 1 comments My favorites:
Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, #3) by Maggie Stiefvater Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3) by Laini Taylor Opposition (Lux, #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout :)

message 11: by Dani (new)

message 12: by Tayla (new)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) woohoo you all nominated books published in 2014! You guys are such good listeners :)

message 13: by L (new)

message 14: by Jane (new)

message 15: by Gabriela (new)

Gabriela (hey it's gabs) (heyitsgabs) we were liars

cos its the only one i've read

message 18: by Tanya (new)

message 19: by Liv (new)

Liv (curlyhairbibliophile) Popular Vintage Wisdom for a Modern Geek by Maya Van Wagenen
Hollow City (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #2) by Ransom Riggs
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare
In The Afterlight (The Darkest Minds, #3) by Alexandra Bracken

(these are all the books I've read. Some books like BoO and ATPoY I havent read yet)

message 20: by nicole (last edited Dec 23, 2014 09:31PM) (new)

nicole (awarmbowlofsoup) I haven't been able to read that many books from this year except for Hollow City. :(

Hollow City (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #2) by Ransom Riggs

message 21: by Selma (new)

Selma The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan, and City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare!

message 22: by Amanda (new)

message 23: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Stoolfire I'd also like to nominate Jackaby by William Ritter

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.