What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > Romance book, heroine has an abusive father who owns a food company or something like that and the hero is looking to get links with that company

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara (last edited Oct 30, 2014 11:55AM) (new)

Sara | 1 comments The book is set on a ranch. The heroine has an abusive father who owns a food company or something like that and the hero is looking to get links with that company. When they first meet, however, the hero doesn't know who the heroine's dad it.
The heroine also has a sister who she doesn't really talk to because she isn't allowed to I think because she ran away from home. But the sister comes to visit her and then the heroine finds out her sister is being abused by her husband. There is a happy ending for the hero and heroine. At the end of the book there is a wedding where the heroine's sister is found battered and bruised. There is also a mini confrontation at the end of the book between the heroine and her father and also the hero.

Thank you anyone who can help, I have been wracking my brain trying to remember the author or the book title but I can't.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38155 comments Mod
When did you read it or when was it published?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Sara, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl wrote: "Sara, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.