1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > ~Jesse & RiverSong~

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Here we go :)

River Song (DobbyIsFree) I don't have a plot idea in mind but I was thinking something along the lines of a supernatural romance? Do you have anything in mind and what do you like to role-play?

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Okay, shall we do doubles or single charries?

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Okay :)

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Simple or detailed charries?

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Okay, i'll post it in a few minutes :)

message 7: by River Song (DobbyIsFree) (last edited Oct 30, 2014 12:36PM) (new)

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Name: Thea
Appearance: [https://c1.staticflickr.com/7/6173/61...]
Eye colour: Greyish Blue, inner iris is rimmed with gold.
Species: Half Fae and half human.
Personality: Thea is a very sweet girl with a loving personality once you get to know her. She is also daring, teasing and cheeky when challenged. She often hides behind various facades and is sarcastic. She does't believe in love and it has been sad that she has a strange outlook on life. She simply desires to live life to the fullest.
Family: Parents have passed away, her siblings whereabouts are unkwown.
Past/History: -
Dress attire: Long skirts, tops, shorts, leather jacket etc.
Others: She has various tattoos, she smokes a cigarette that's mixed with fae magic so that it isn't harmful.

Name: Lucian
Appearance: [http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photo...]
Species: Warlock
Personality: He’s sweet, funny, protective, cheeky and generally a happy go lucky guy. But underneath this happy/bad boy attire is a boy who once lost the one thing that meant the world to him, his mother. He can very happily put up a façade around him and doesn’t let very many people close to him apart from those he has made very close friends with.
History: He has a past which is simply woven into a dark mystery which till date no one even knows the full depth of truth that happened to the lively little boy named Lucian. So what will it take to get Lucian to finally release the bottled up emotions and nightmares of his past?
Dress attire: casual.
Other: He also has a few tattoos and is friends with Thea.

message 8: by River Song (DobbyIsFree) (last edited Oct 30, 2014 12:39PM) (new)

River Song (DobbyIsFree) (Is that okay for now? It's just a bit difficult because i'm on my phone)

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Okay, so do you want to start?

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Okay and yeah that's fine :)

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Okay and yeah :)