1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Lunic and Ronnie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments (Ready?)

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Yeah- can I be the girl?

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments yep here's my satyr

Name Nemric

Age 18

description: he has hair that is combed everywhere except the front he has dark blue eyes(i don't know if I need to add anything else tell me if I do.)

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Name: Nemu Waves

Appearance:
https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/h...

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments I can't see the picture so please just describe her.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) there is a link under the pic

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments it won't come up.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments alright thanks I have to go to my next class but I'll be on when I get home.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments I'm back and quick question before we start do you want it to have mature content in it?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Really doesnt matter to me... i am use to mature content

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments one sec.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments Nemric lays by a river not wearing any of the clothes he wore it public and Why should he no one was around.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Nemu sighed softly as she walked through the forest to her normal spot at the river. A small smile on her lips as she thought about swimming with the fish before she blushed heavily at the sight of a naked Satyr. She squeaked and hid behind a tree, out of the sight of the satyr.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments Nemric pops up when he hears a squeak and looks in the direction it came from.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Nemu gulped and pressed into the tree she hid behind. What was a satyr doing here? This is my spot. She shook her head lightly, shaking some of her hair into view by accident.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments Nemric sees the hair and walks over"Hey it's fine I won't hurt you."

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Nemu pressed into the tree as he heard him come closer to her.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments He stops next to the tree "Really I'm not going to hurt you."

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Y...you naked." She squeaked out as she hid her face against the tree.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments "Oh gods I...I'm sorry I just thought there wouldn't be anyone here"He said backing up.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She stayed where she was and didn't say a word.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments ldast fHe lookued tae lake so asround and saw the only way to hide was to jump into th e river so he did when he came back up he was glad that it hid his bottom half.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments Ronnie wrote: "ldast fHe lookued tae lake so asround and saw the only way to hide was to jump into th e river so he did when he came back up he was glad that it hid his bottom half."

((oh god sorry about how bad i'm spelling my glasses broke.))

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Nemu peeked at the water and saw the satyr surface. Her blue green eyes peered at the guy and wondered exactly why he thought no one would be here. She placed her father's mark on some of the trees.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments He noticed her looking at him and looked down embarrased"I'll leave if you want me to."

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She blushed heavily and hid again.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments "one of us has to go."

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She timidly stepped out from behind the tree she was hidden behind and looked at her hands. She didn't quite know what to do at the moment.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments "I'd rather stay here because I'm waiting for a.......close friend."He said close friend like it meant something else.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "I wanted to swim with the fish and gadders." She said as she saw some of her gadder friends pop to the surface. "I always come here at this time."

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments "Oh sorry My friend and I come here during this season"Again he says friend as if it means something else.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "No you don't." She said. "You meet down the river a ways from here." She added as one of the gadders nudge her leg. She knelt down and patted the sweet thing. "And before you even ask, the fish told me."

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments He looks up at her"Yes your right it's just we got into a fight recently and she won't let me near her."

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Then you have no reason to be here." She stated as her ocean colored eyes glared at him. They look almost like they was a storm raging in those orbs.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments He sighs"Alright I'll leave."He said as he quickly got out of the water and started to walk away.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Despite her being mad. She blushed heavily and looked away as he got up. That was a second time saw that body without clothes, she didn't know what to do other than run for the water like she did. Once her body hit her skin she sighed.

message 39: by Torchwood fanatic (last edited Nov 06, 2014 06:16AM) (new)

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments Nemric stopped behind a tree at the edge of the lake at sits with his back to it on the side where she couldn't see him.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She dove under the water and the gadders, along with the fish, followed her about. She grined and laughed under water before swimming at the group following her. The dispersed before throwing her into the air while she kept giggling.

message 41: by Torchwood fanatic (last edited Nov 06, 2014 06:30AM) (new)

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments When he hears her giggling he closes his eyes When he does an image pops into his head of her swimming without her clothes on that image causes his rather impressive member to go rigid.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Nemu made the water cradle her on her descent so she didn't splash and her skin would end up stinging slightly. She looked at the animals and then kissed the nose of a gadder before his snapped at her playfully. She swatted the nose gently as she laughed and was rubbed up against by the fish. It took her a bit but she noticed a water snake had slithered up her clothes and started the strip of her wet clothes to let it free.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments Nemric peeks around the edge of the tree enough so he could see but hoping she couldn't see him when he saw she was naked his member throbbed.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Nemu pulled the snake from her body gently and kissed it's head. "Don't do that. You scales tickle my skin." She giggled softly before placing it into the water.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments He tries to move a little bit to get a better view but falls over.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Nemu looked up at the sudden thump she heard and squeaked as she hid under water from seeing the Satyr on the ground. He saw her, naked. Her face burned with embarrassment.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments He sits up panicked not sure what to do.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Nemu's eyes surfaced from the water to peer at the guy. The fish helped out with the see through water. They swam around her, hiding her private parts from the view of the satyr.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments He sat there face red from the realization she can see his member.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Nemu went back underwater with her face bright red. She hid with the help of her gadders. She couldn't wrap her mind around what she saw. She shook her head under water in a way to clear her head but couldn't.

« previous 1