Time Travel discussion

The Past > Augmenting the past

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nathan, First Tiger (new)

Nathan Coops (icoops) | 544 comments Mod
I found this to be a fun idea.

A woman has photoshopped herself into photos with her mother when she was the same age. Did a nice job.

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/girl-...

message 2: by Lincoln, Temporal Jester (new)

Lincoln | 1290 comments Mod
creepy...but cool

Cheryl has hopes her life will calm down soonish (cherylllr) | 902 comments that woman has talent
and she makes a good point - what were our parents really like when they were younger? if we think about interacting with them at the same age, it's easier to get to know them

plus, what a great mechanism to enable time travel - one of you must write that story!

message 4: by Paul (new)

Paul | 341 comments Nathan wrote: "I found this to be a fun idea.

A woman has photoshopped herself into photos with her mother when she was the same age. Did a nice job...."

Very cool, Nathan. Makes me wonder, though. Is it Photoshop or is it Time Travel? Took considerable talent either way. Rather than meeting parents as childhood peers, I think I'd opt for a little older, knowing what we know now. Might be some wisdom to share and some laughs, tales of the past and future. I could tell them a few stories from my high school or college days without (hopefully) getting grounded.

message 5: by Tej (new)

Tej (theycallmemrglass) | 1725 comments Mod
I gotta echo Lincoln's first couple of words, creepy. I have no desire to do such a thing since i havent spoken to my father for nearly 3 decades and i certainly dont want to be photoshopping myself with a young mum ughhh. But i appreciate its something some people would live for some emotional or bonding reason...think incan understand. Just not for me.