Let's Talk Love Stories! discussion

Archives (Past Discussions) > November 2014

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ipshita (new)

Ipshita (miss_romanceaholic) | 4745 comments Mod
Share your November reads here!

message 2: by Sonya (new)

Sonya Heaney | 12 comments I just started Unlaced by the Outlaw (Secrets in Silk, #4) by Michelle Willingham
Terrible title, but I think it's going to be an interesting read.

message 3: by Misha (new)

Misha (itz_mie) finished reading Crime and Punishment and started with The Lives of Others by Neel Mukherjee

message 4: by Ipshita (new)

Sonya Heaney wrote: "I just started Unlaced by the Outlaw (Secrets in Silk, #4) by Michelle Willingham
Terrible title, but I think it's going to be an interesting read."

I absolutely understand the feeling. *remembers adding books with titles like Raffaele: Taming His Tempestuous Virgin, Bought for Revenge, Bedded for Pleasure, et cetera, et cetera*

message 5: by Ipshita (new)

I finished reading Open Season by Linda Howard A Worthy Wife by Barbara Metzger The Secret Sharer by Joseph Conrad The Greek's Chosen Wife (A Mediterranean Marriage #6) by Lynne Graham Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira The Krishna Key by Ashwin Sanghi Just My Luck (Shamrock Falls, #3) by Kelley Vitollo

Currently reading The Wedding Gamble (Wellingfords, #1) by Julia Justiss and The Shining (The Shining #1) by Stephen King

message 6: by Vedika (new)

Vedika | 10 comments Finished reading Full Measures by Rebecca Yarros now started with Raw by Belle Aurora

message 7: by Marybeth (new)

Marybeth (narutofan14) Right now i am trying to get through The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater but it is very hard to do with all the last minute stuff i have to do before i am done with my first semester of college. Due to all of the homework i have been getting the past month and a half, my reading has slowed considerably from September and the only time i get to read now is in between classes on my iPod or on the weekends. The past two weekends though i have gotten stuck with essays in my English class. I am also quickly getting through Speechless by Hannah Harrington and at this rate i will either finish it tonight or tomorrow afternoon. i am also reading Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas on my iPod. I will then get to Confessions of a Triple Shot Betty (Triple Shot Bettys, #1) by Jody Gehrman and Stolen A Letter to My Captor by Lucy Christopher sometime next week

message 8: by Jagriti (new)

Jagriti Kasera | 205 comments I just finished reading The Hunger Games Series and really liked it. Quite different from the buks I generally read.

message 9: by Ipshita (new)

Currently reading Golden Girl by Joan Wolf and Archangel's Kiss (Guild Hunter, #2) by Nalini Singh

message 10: by Marybeth (new)

Marybeth (narutofan14) I finished all of the books in my last post and i also finished Tabula Rasa by Kristen Lippert-Martin which was a very fast read but i was able to keep up with it without any confusion. I am now debating between The Selection (The Selection, #1) by Kiera Cass , After the End (After the End #1) by Amy Plum and Atlantia by Ally Condie .

message 11: by Ipshita (new)

Nice going, everyone :)