The Official Amanda Hocking Goodreads Group discussion

Torn (Trylle, #2)
This topic is about Torn
Torn (11/3-11/13) > Chapters 1-7

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

St. Martin's Press (stmartinspress) | 59 comments Mod
Get ready to start discussing TORN next week! We're excited!!

I think Matt’s anger and confusion is justified! What would you do if your sibling came back after disappearing with a story like Wendy’s?

Elaine | 19 comments I would be angry but I would be very doubtful of her story as it would seem far fetched.

Perhaps it's a good thing Matt gets to see part of that world. At least it allows them to have some form of family relationship.

Elaine wrote: "I would be angry but I would be very doubtful of her story as it would seem far fetched.

Perhaps it's a good thing Matt gets to see part of that world. At least it allows them to have some form ..."

That's what I was thinking :) It makes it much easier to swallow when he's thrown into the world with her!

What did you think of the OMG moment on the end of chapter 5?!?! I was shocked the first time I read it!!!

Also....Loki makes his grand entrance in TORN ☺ What did you think of him when you first met him?

My heart fluttered at this part:
He leaned casually against the stairs, his elbow resting on the railing and his legs crossed at the ankles…
“Hello, Princess.” Loki grinned at me. “Couldn’t sleep?”

Elaine | 19 comments I loved Loki from the outset. The whole bad boy vibe but that he really seemed to care for her and wanted to protect her. ♥

Who else loved the scene in Oren's castle? Finn, Loki, and Tove to the rescue!

Elaine wrote: "I loved Loki from the outset. The whole bad boy vibe but that he really seemed to care for her and wanted to protect her. ♥"

Yes, definitely!! <3