Nordic Noir discussion

Author of the Month > Author of the Month~November, 2014: Jens Amundsen

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Naomi, the Sanity Check (new)

Naomi (nblackburn) | 932 comments This is a new author for me.

I am going to try to get to the first one translatedSohlberg and the Missing Schoolboy: an Inspector Sohlberg mystery.

What are you going to read?

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth_greece) | 19 comments I'm going to read Sohlberg and the Missing Schoolboy: an Inspector Sohlberg mystery as well. Just got it, only 1.22 dollars in Amazon!

message 3: by Elisa (new)

Elisa | 5 comments The ebook is now .99 cents in Amazon. Thanks for the tip!

message 4: by Naomi, the Sanity Check (new)

Naomi (nblackburn) | 932 comments See...they knew we were doing it as Author of the Month! ;)

message 5: by Janet (new)

Janet | 1 comments Just got my copy!

message 6: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (barbarahagerty) | 2 comments Just got my copy of Sohlberg and the Missing Schoolboy and already into it. I'm new to the group and am excited to be discovering authors like this one, who are new to me.

message 7: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (barbarahagerty) | 2 comments I'm almost finished and I really like this book. The translation is a bit awkward at times, but the story makes up for it. I love the character development and the attention to what the characters are thinking, not just what they're doing.

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth_greece) | 19 comments I read it earlier in the month and really liked the story.

message 9: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 20 comments I got the Kindle copy on sale. I'm trying to finish up some other library books and things, so I'm not sure if I will get to it this month but I want to read it.